Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mono.

by MyChemicalSuicide 8 reviews

I suck so bad at summaries, that it disgusts me. But, let's see.. Gerard has Mono and misses Frank. It's better then the summary makes it sounds. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-23 - 813 words - Complete

1Ambiance
"Ughhh." I groaned and writhed in pain under my blankets. My throat burned, my eyes watered, I couldn't breathe through my nose. I had gone to the doctor a day earlier and he said I had mono. Fucking mono. I didn't even know how! That's the kissing disease, and I sure as hell haven't been kissing anyone. The thought made me a little upset. I missed him. I missed his warm touch, his cool lips, his brown/black hair, his hazel eyes.. I needed to stop, otherwise... I laughed a little.

As I lay beneath my many sheets and heavy blankets, I heard my door open slightly. When Frank stepped in I started coughing. Not because of the mono, but because of the shock in seeing him. He's been away for a while. He never told me exactly why. He'd always just say that he needed time to think. About what? I would ask. He'd never respond.

The day he left, we had the same conversation. This time he answered. He simply said, us, placed a small peck on my lips and walked through the door. Leaving my heart a pulsing heap of nothingness. Since then, I had gone inside my little shell of self pity and never came out. But now, seeing him in front of me after not seeing him for so many months was breath-taking, and he looked more beautiful then I remembered.

His hair was much longer, about shoulder length and it was more brown then black. His hazel eyes shone much brighter. His skin a bit tanned. He looked so amazing. I wanted him to be with me, I wanted him to look deep into my eyes, I wanted him to kiss me. Something. Anything.

He walked over to my bedside and sat himself down on the edge of the mattress.
"Hey" Frank said, almost unemotionally.
"Hey" I responded, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice.
"I need to talk to you."
Oh. Shit. I thought, but nodded absently.
"While I was away.. I was thinking.. And I came to a conclusion.."
"And that is?" I was scared for his answer, but I wanted, no, needed to know.
"It was... That.. I love you."
I couldn't reply. I didn't know how. All of my words were pulled to the middle of my throat and were swirling into a huge lump. I loved him, too. I wanted to scream it. I felt hot. I realized I was sweating profusely. The word lump that had blocked all of my words came pouring out, but in the form of vomit.
"Oh, God!" Frank yelled. He held my hair back as I heaved into the bucket by the side of my bed. "Gee? What's the matter?"
Once again, I couldn't respond. I couldn't stop throwing up. It hurt so bad, due to the dry, burning in my throat. My nose was running and I was crying. I must have looked disgusting. But Frank didn't care. That's what I loved about him.

After some time, I finally stopped vomiting, and laid back down under my blankets while Frank brushed the sweaty hair from my face.
"Frank...?" I groaned.
"Yeah, Gee?"
"I.. I love you too."
"Oh Gerard! Really?" Franks eyes were brimmed with tears.
"Y-yeah. I R-really love Y-you."
Frank bent over me, and tried to kiss me. I had to stop him, I had mono and I couldn't let him get it too.
"No, Frankie. I have M-mono." I groaned at the word.
"That's okay. It's called the kissing disease. So, just kiss me."
I couldn't resist his smooth, seductive voice. This time, when he bent to kiss me, I lifted my head slightly, refusing to give in to the dizziness of moving my head.

Our lips worked together, and our tongues collided.
I hadn't realized how much I had missed him.

Within a few days, Frank came down with mono, too. Ray walked into the room to bring us both some soup.
"So, Frank?" Ray asked, a smug look upon his face.
"Yeah?" Frank said in a voice that was made raspy by the mono.
"You have mono." It was a statement, not a question.
"Yeah."
"Hmm.. I wonder why." He chuckled as he left the room.

Frank and I looked at each other and weakly started laughing.
"Oh, Frankie. I love you so much. I've missed you."
"God, you don't know how much hell not being with you for those months was."
I turned slightly, trying not to make any fast movements, and kissed him slowly.
I fell asleep with my head on his chest, not wanting to be anywhere else.




---
Well?? I thought of this when I was going to sleep last night and started writing it in my notebook at school. I thought it was cute.
Rates and reviews make me happy!
:)

xox
Emily
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story