Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon

Oyasumi

by ChibiRuka 3 reviews

A kawaii drabble about Haruka and Michiru. Fluff.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Haruka (Uranus), Michiru (Neptune) - Published: 2005-05-11 - Updated: 2005-05-11 - 316 words - Complete

0Unrated
I put my book on the bedside table. The warm glow of the lamp beside me is the only source of light in the room. I look beside me...where Haruka should be, but isn't. I like reading before I go to bed, Haruka likes playing video games. Except she's been playing video games for the last two hours, and I've only been reading since I finished my shower about an hour ago.

I sigh and throw back the covers, intending to go out to the living room to tell Haruka to come to bed. I pad across the room and open the door, walk into the living room, and find my beautiful blonde partner...sprawled out on the floor, fast asleep. There's even a little trail of drool running from the corner of her mouth.

I sigh. /Not again/, I think. I consider waking her and scolding her. This happens too often for my taste. However, she's just so cute laying there, wearing a large white shirt with the first three buttons undone. I can see the shadow of her collarbone. I can admire her sculpted neck. I lean on the door frame, simply watching as my love sleeps peacefully, before I give in and go get a blanket.

I come back into the living room and kneel down beside her, putting the blanket over her and tucking a pillow beneath her blonde head. I kiss her forehead tenderly, murmuring, "Oyasumi, my love." Before I can stand, Haruka pulls me into her embrace. I try to escape but she holds me tightly and sighs happily in her sleep. I give up and rest my head on her shoulder, pulling the blanket around me as well as I can. Despite being on the cold, hard floor, I'm lulled by the presence of my love. Her scent puts me to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story