Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Blood Lust

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written for the week 18 prompt at bleach_contest: hedonism. Zaraki's sense of pleasure is a bit...skewed.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 185 words - Complete

3Insightful
Blood Lust
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Kubo Tite, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. Not me, I'm afraid.

A/N: Written for the week 18 prompt at bleach_contest: hedonism. Zaraki's sense of pleasure is a bit...skewed.

0o0o0o0o0o

Battle was the ultimate in pleasure for him. It was there that he could be truly alive; nerves sending jolts of excitement directly to his brain. Only when fighting did the man known as Zaraki Kenpachi grin and actually meant it. He was proud that he could frighten grown men with that bood-thirsty grin. To him, fighting was better than fucking.

People called him mad, and perhaps he was. But seeing the terror in his adversary's eyes was his version of foreplay. He preferred the taste of hot, coppery blood on his lips to that of a wet kiss. The fight itself, where he was coated in that blood - both his enemy's and his own - was like sex. The moment his opponent fell, leaving him alive - that was his orgasm.
Sign up to rate and review this story