Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Because I'll Never Stop Watching Over You

Finally!

by RyanRossLuver

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-05-27 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 768 words - Complete

?Blocked
This isn't the chapter I was planning to post, but it's an update guys. Enjoy!

After the funeral, I decided not to go back to our place, instead heading to the Cobra's house, where Vicky was conveniently taking the rest of the band out so Gabe and I could have some alone time. Thank god she was doing that, because we had yet to let our relationship progress and I wanted him so bad, it was unbearable.

We walked into the apartment hand in hand, and soon sat down on the couch, where I let out the rest of my tears from the hard day. Gabe comforted me all the while, and the closeness of him was driving me insane. I linked our hands together and pulled them between us, admiring how perfectly they fitted together. Gabe lifted them to his face and gently kissed the back of my hand, a smile appearing on his face.

I pulled him in closer, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his lips to mine for a passionate kiss. I felt his tongue probing my lips, and I let him enter, massaging my tongue against his, moaning in delight and shivering for the sheer pleasure of the actions that were taking place. I shifted my seat on the couch so that I was now straddling him; my legs either side of his, rocking my crotch into his growing arousal. I could feel myself dampening at the thought of what we would ultimately be doing. Gabe ran his hands down my back, stopping to cup my ass, squeezing gently. I let out a moan of sheer lust which egged him on, grinding his hips against mine, matching my rhythm.

I pulled my hands away from his face and led them down his torso, removing his suit jacket and undoing his tie, tossing them both haphazardly on the floor. I got to work on the buttons of his shirt, and soon that joined the pile. Gabe brought his hands to the front of my shirt, unbuttoning and removing it. He unhooked my front clasping bra, discarding it. He stared long and hard at my firm, round breats; soon taking one into his mouth, causing deep gutteral moans to spill from my unoccupied lips.

"Gabe, bedroom, now," I whispered out huskily. He picked my up and I wrapped my legs round his back, pressing our chests together. As he lay me on the bed, he removed his shoes and pants, and I slipped off my skirt, revealing my womanhood, dripping from excitement, covered only by a thin sliver of bacl material - a thong. I crooked my finger to Gabe, beckoning him over to where I lay on the bed. As he kneeled down between my legs, I began rubbing my clit, getting myself even wetter, awaiting his actions. He slid up, removing my finger from my throbbing core and instantly took me into his mouth, using his fingers to enter me at a steady pace. I could feel myself beginning to unravel, moaning like a cheap whore, and soon found my muscles clenching and my whole body spasming.

Whilst I regained my breath, Gabe slipped off his boxers, removed my thong and sheathed himself before sharply entering me, giving my the highest pleasure possible. He drove himself deep into me, hitting my g-spot occasionally,hands massaging my breats while his mouth assaulted mine. I placed my hands firmly on his chest and rolled us over, so I was now on top of him, and slowly rode him out, creating glorious friction between our two bodies. I could feel another orgasm building, and soon it washed over me, causing more fluid to drip from my soaking pussy. Gabe rolled us over again and changed the angle so that he was hitting me hard, right on my sweet spot each time. I snaked my hand down between us, seeking out my clit, rubbing it whilst he pounded away into me. Yet again I felt another orgasm building, and this time when I released it, I took Gabe over the edge with me.

He pulled out of me and removed the condom. I curled up into his side and closed my eyes, but soon re-opened them as I heard a door slamming and a few gasps surrounding me.

"Emmi, Gabe... What the fuck are you two doing?"

Sorry for the delay guys, but I'm in the process of moving and my notes for the rest of the fic got completely packed away. This chapter was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing.

Hoped you liked it,

xox Emmi
Sign up to rate and review this story