Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Sky is Blue

Viva Las Vegas

by gerard_is_my_savior 3 reviews

=]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-27 - Updated: 2008-05-27 - 1291 words

0Unrated
Brendon’s P.O.V.

I just sat there, my trembling hands folded in my lap. I watched her breathe, the slow, constant rise and fall of her chest. I watched her visit dreamland. Her face was so lovely and content. A few brunette curls fell onto her beautifully sculpted cheeks. Her skin was pale, like soft cream. And it held no blemishes. It looked so soft, like fine sand on a beautiful beach someplace, untouched by the human hand. A few dark strands from her chocolate hair fell down onto her skin, reminding me much of a vine climbing it’s way up a porcelain ivory wall.
“Alena…” I whispered her name into the quiet air, testing the atmosphere to see if it might shatter. And when it did not, I said it again. “Alena…” I let the words fall from my trembling lips and into the empty space I called air.
I watched her lids flutter, until they opened, revealing her beautiful green eyes, unhidden by her glasses. Her eyes were a pale emerald today, with fading flecks of blue playing hide and seek around her pupils. No matter how dazzling that blue was, I knew it was the first signs of her going blind, and it made my heart hurt.
“Brendon, is that you?” she asked, squinting to try to see me.
“Yes, Alena,” I said. “I am here.”
She moved her hand to cover her face, her beautiful face. “Brendon…” she said in a voice I could hardly hear. “Brendon, I’m so sorry….”
“For what, Alena?” I asked.
“I’m such a fuck-up! God damn me! Why did I do this? And to you even?” She suddenly began crying, the tears falling from her eyes, turning them to an emerald liquid.
I quickly took her gentle hand in mine and pulled it away from her face. “Don’t say such things, Alena!” She just turned her face toward the opposite wall, hiding from me. “Baby, look at me!” And she finally did. “I forgive you, baby! Just please stop now. You are safe.”
She just looked at me, tears rolling down her cheeks, staining them with pain. “I shouldn’t be here.”
“Why would you say that?”
“I should have died! God should have taken me! He should have let me go! Because even I know that the world is just gonna run back into my arms like some fucking Dr. Phil show. They are going to hate me for trying to kill myself. And they are going to hate Ryan for finding me. Everyone is going to hate you! What the hell am I going to do with my life? I wanted it to end.”
“Alena, I’m going to take you home, to my condo in Las Vegas. You don’t have to worry anymore. You’re going to be safe, and away from everything that could ever hurt you. And I’m paying for all the top researchers in the world. I’m going to get you better. I will. I don’t care how much it costs, or what I have to do. I will go to the end of the world just to save you.”
“No, you shouldn’t. Brendon, no, stop!” she yelled, pulling her hand from mine. “I don’t deserve this! I don’t deserve you! I don’t deserve this life!”
“Stop it, Alena! Stop saying such terrible things!”
“Don’t you get it, Brendon? I’m broken. I’m weak.”
“Then I will fix you. I will be your strength.”

Alena’s P.O.V.


I could only just lay there and stare up at him. His face was blurry, but even through that I could see the honesty written on it. He came closer to me, out faces only inches apart. His eyes were brown, like the color of soft mahogany.
“Let me fix you…” he whispered against my lips. “Let me be your strength.”
I only brought my hand to the soft skin on his cheek, bringing him into a kiss. And when he kissed me back, it was by far the most wonderful experience of my life. He put so much into that one kiss. I could taste his soul burning against my lips. I could feel him, every ounce of him, right there.
“Brendon,” I said.
“Yeah?”
“Thank you.”
“For what?”
“Being amazing.”


Brendon’s P.O.V.

“Here we are babe!” I said, opening the front door to my home.
“Brendon, it’s amazing!” she cried, placing her hand over her mouth.
“No, it’s not. This is just my home for when we’re off tour. So I never get to see it.”
“Wow, I totally would love to live here!”
I just walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I placed a kiss on her cheek. “You do now, babe.”
She turned around and smiled at me. “Thank you so much, Brendon. Really…”
“Don’t worry about it,” I said, smiling back. I closed the door behind us, and lead her down the hall, her hand in mine.
“This is my humble abode. You are taking my room, Ryan has his room next to mine and this,” I said, as we entered my living room, “is my new bedroom.”
“No, Bren! I can’t do that! I’ll sleep on the couch and you stay in your room.”
“No, baby,” I said, looking her in the eyes. “No. I’m staying in here. You’re staying in my room. That’s final. I have nothing else to say about it.”
“I feel like a jerk…”
“Don’t! It’s totally 100% my choice. I would feel terrible if you had to stay down here. Now c’mon, let’s get your things from the taxi, take them upstairs and you can get all settled in.”
She only just looked at me. “Okay,” she said, displaying a smile. “We can do that.”


Alena’s P.O.V.

It’s amazing how we ever got everything in. Because the whole time Brendon just wanted to kiss. And every few moments I would find him staring at me as I unpacked my suitcase. “What?” I would ask.
“I just sometimes get distracted when there are pretty girls around,” he would joke, and then wink. He looked really sexy when he winked.
I would just roll my eyes and giggle in reply. I couldn’t believe I giggled. I was not in any way the sort to giggle. But here he was, making me giggle. Was there something wrong with me?
And then there was one time when he was unpacking on of my Nike bags, that he pulled out my ONLY pair of black lingerie. It was lacey and see-through and had a rose at the hip.
“And what is this?” he asked, making his voice all provocative.
“Brendon Boyd Urie!” I screeched, running after him. “Give those back!” I felt my cheeks get red and flustered.
“No,” he replied, sticking out his tongue.
I swiped for them, but he pulled them back.
“Now!” I whined.
“Nope!” he said, jumping onto what was once his queen-sized bed.
“Brendon!” I cried, racing after him. He flew from the bed to the floor, then out the room and down the stairs. I ran after him, trying my best to catch him. Little bastard.
We eventually ended making out on his couch, A.K.A. his new bed. Everything was still basically unpacked and lying on my new bedroom floor.
“Brendon Urie,” I whispered.
“Alena Melody?” he asked.
“You’re a big jerk face.”
“I try.”






Thanks for the reviews, loverlys! Review this too? I promise to update quick. Promise!!!!!
XOXO
-Autumn
Sign up to rate and review this story