Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon

Setsuna-san's Melancholy

by ChibiRuka 1 review

A drabble about what happens when Setsuna hears the neighbors gossipping about her, Haruka, and Michiru while she plays with little Hotaru.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters:  Pluto - Published: 2005-05-11 - Updated: 2005-05-11 - 253 words - Complete

4Funny
Meioh Setsuna sat on the porch, admiring the warm weather as she watched little Hotaru playing on the lawn with her little toys. Haruka and Michiru had left only moments ago to do a little grocery shopping, leaving Setsuna to watch the little toddler.

She rested her chin in her palm, thinking about how quickly Hotaru was growing. Only a couple weeks ago, she had been a little baby. She was pondering this until she noticed a clump of neighbour ladies across the street, seemingly gossiping about something. Since Setsuna thought such things were rather uncouth, and a waste of time, she just ignored them, until she noticed them pointing in her direction.

She couldn't tell what they were saying, but it was obvious that they were talking about her. She found an excuse to move closer, sitting next to Hotaru and handing her little toys. She was able to catch what one of the ladies was saying (not that she was doing much to not be heard).

"And that handsome blonde...what was his name...Haruka-san? He had been with Setsuna-san before and that lovely little girl is their illegitimate child," she said, wisely nodding her head. The other ladies were nodding as though that made perfect sense. "And then they broke it off and Haruka-san married Michiru-san, and now the three of them are taking care of Haruka-san and Setsuna-san's child!" the woman proclaimed, the others still nodding in agreement.

/We need to move/, Setsuna thought with a frown.
Sign up to rate and review this story