Categories > Cartoons > Invader Zim

Gaz's weekend

by gchang

Gaz's weekend continues. Plz review, and no hatemail.

Category: Invader Zim - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gaz,Zim - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-05-28 - Updated: 2008-05-29 - 632 words

?Blocked
...Tick Tock Tick Tock

The clock seemed to take an eternity to move.

Gaz was in her obediant position in the hallway, rump up head bowed like a good little pet. Her stomach rumbled and she groaned. She had not eaten the slop GIR had brought her before zim punished her. Her mouth watered even thinking about that mush, which didn't taste much better than raw meat and mustard. She kept her position, afraid of disobediance. Her legs felt like wood now.

"MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH, you know GIR, you've become quite the cook lately, these waffles are delicious. Whats in them?"

"Theres waffle in them!"

"MUNCH...hmmm, i see...MUNCH"

Slowly the munching continued, Gaz fought back tears, the collar was beginning to chafe. She had itches all over. And her hair was in her eyes. She just closed her eyes and begged for this to be a nightmare. 10 minutes later, the munching stopped.

"I am quite full of nutrition GIR, I think I will go watch the human TELEVISION!!!1!, and then I have to report to the all mighty tallest. GIR, since you have been such a good servant, you can have fun with our little slave while I work."

"Piggy?"

"Yes, piggy can come too."

"PIGGY!!!!!!!" the little robot squeeled.

Gaz heard the television turn on, and her favorite show was on. She heard the catchy theme music and considered turning around when something squeezed both her nipples. She cried out and lost balance, falling flat on the ground.

"Master, I'm so sorry i..."

"Silence! GIR is your master for the time being."

Gaz looked down, and held back a scream. There were two mettle clips protruding from Girs chestplate, holding on to her nipples. On them were a needle, a piercing needle. It was red hot, almost gloing red.

"COW!"

"hmmmm" said a distracted Zim.

"Cows need to be branded and marked!"

Zim raised his eyes from the show.

"Whatever wires your circuits. Actually, taht might not be a bad idea. DO IT." Zim turned his attention back to the TV.

Gaz felt herself gag as she was dragged by the neck back to the dungeon. The thing was, it flipped into a torture chamber. Like in the cartoons, it would have been cool if it wasn't going to be used on her.

"Lie on your back!" GIR commanded.

"Yes mast-"

She felt an elctric shock and cried out.

"DO IT!!!"

She did as she was told. GIR got ontop of her chest and licked every nipple. She could feel herself getting wet.

GIR pulled out his little piggy plushy and started talking gibberish to it. Then he turned and faced Gaz with his loony smile.

"Lets count down! YAy!"

"10,9,8,7"

"Please no master no!"

"6,5,4,3,2"


"Noooooooooo!"

The needles pierced through her nipples, they burned her down to the core. She was loosing consiousness when she was slapped back into the real world. She had tears now, but it didn't matter anymore. Nothing could hurt more. At least she thought.

She felt something in her mouth. It was piggy.

"CRAWL!" GIR ordered.

She flipped on her back, with GIR riding. Before she could do anything, Gir pulled on the chains connected to her now pierced nipples. It hurt like a thousand swords.

"Piggy doesn't like being carried, he's thirsty! give him some of your milk!"

Now Gaz knew that he couldn't explain to the little insane robot that she was not a cow, so she did the only thing she could.

Gaz slowly raised her rump high. She grabbed Piggy in one hand and moved it to her pussy.
She closed her eyes and just shoved the netire doll in there. Gaz cried out, she felt a shock, and she lost consiousness...


P.S i know this ones a little boring.
Sign up to rate and review this story