Categories > Cartoons > Invader Zim

Gaz's weekend 2

by gchang

Gaz's weekend 2.

Category: Invader Zim - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gaz,Zim - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-05-28 - Updated: 2008-05-29 - 1027 words

?Blocked
Gaz opened her eyes to the sound of beeping.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP.

"So your awake..." came a familiar voice.

Gaz turned her head and realized she was in a bed, with monitors and such. But it wasn't a hospital, no. too technologial.

Then she saw him. The little green alien. Zim. By instinct, she ripped off her cables, her gown, and her slippers and kneeled next to Zim immediately. Even she was suprised.

"Aaaaah, it seems the brain chip is working..." He commented. "Tell me slave...do you know how long its been?"

Gaz just looked down.

"5 months"

Gaz looked at him in the eys in disbelief.

"I thought you could handle more pain than a simple pirecing...who thought you would fall into a coma. Oh well, no worries, you will make it up, I promise."

She looked confused, but Zim was suprisingly nice to her.

"Let me explain... your family is dead. I killed them. Human flesh makes such good purses you know. The armada has already taken your planet. You people just don't know it because late at night, you small brained species were all injected with a brainwashing chip. You will retain your memories, but you will accept and do all we tell you without thought. Now slave shall we go for a walk?"

Gaz started to crawl, but she was robotic now. Her mind was lost. She was thinking about all those times she was mean to Dib, all those time she disobeyed her father. She realized just how much she had loved them. But then she realized something worse. The aliens had come. They came and they won. They were all slaves now. And she couldn't do anything.

The door opened and she saw what the world had become. But then she blinked, and blinked again. Nothing had changed, the houses were there, there were people walkin, talking, kids playing.

"I told you, we brainwashed you, but your planet was so worthless, that the Tallest gave it to me, so you see, I rule the world now, literally. Now come along, your punishment begins."

Gaz stopped in her tracks. Punishment?

Zim looked down.
"Why of course, after i wasted so much to save you, u will most defiantely be punished. What, did u think the death of your family was it? Now walk"

Zim gave a sharp tug and gaz fell down the door steps. She then realized that she was bare naked in public, but the people didn't notice.

"I have already implanted the thoughts of the town to think you are a dog when you have the collar on. Oh and heres a present."

Gaz looked down in shock as what was left of her gameslave fell to the ground.

"I thought it would make a goot cushion" he laughed.

Gaz walked with her master as she had no longer a home, or a life. Zim was all she had left.

"Now as your punishment, you will be doing everything a dog does today, before you next punishments."

And so the punishment began. Gaza's knees hurt as she crawled on the pavement. Gaz suddenly felt a pang of hunger and thirst, she realized she hadn't eaten for 5 months, there was nothing to drink except for zim's...she stoped t the thought, but she was too thirsty to care.

"Master..." She whimpered.

She felt a slight shock.

"Slave, i will go easy on you today because of your coma, here are the rules. You are never allowed to speak unless i tell you to. Other than that, you will act only like a dog. Understand?"

Gaz whimpered again. She was so thirsty she was ready to beg. Sh moved her mouth to zim's zipper and unzipped his pants. She licked his cock, begging to have it.

"Oh alright"

Gaz crammed as much she could in her mouth. She sucked and sucked, until finally she could taste the salty liquid down her throat.To drink anything was good enough.

...

Gaz learned throughout the day her manners. She had to pee on fire hydrants, and lift her leg up. She had to be tied to a pole as zim went shopping. kneeling obediantly as he shopped. She had to eat dogfood as zim ate pancakes at IHOP.

Finally she was at the dog park.

"i think you know what your earth dogs do here."

She whimpered and looked up only to recieve a large shock from her collar.

"DO IT"

She slowly moved toward the other dogs as she moved away from Zim. She entered the area and she felt herself hit mud and dirt. her ahnds were dirty, so were her feet. But she had to please zim, so she played with the others. She played fetch with the trainers, and begged for treats. By the afternoon, she was covered from head to toe in mud.

Gaz felt a tug n her leash.
"You know, dogs get dirty, and then they clean themselves."

She made a confused "ruff" noise.

"Well, you always see the dogs cleaning themselves, do it."

She knew what he meant. She immediantely staretd cowering. But zim was furious now. He wrapped his leash around her and began choking her.

"You have diobeyed me multiple times today and i let those go, no do it or else."

Gaz started crying as she rolled on her back and began licking herself. Licking her pussy. She moaned but nearly bit it when zim grabbed her leg and flung it upwards.

"Dogs legs stretch higher, like this" he laughed as he moved it up.

Gaz heard a crack, like when you do the splits. Shw felt herslef shake and was about to faint when she heard a creeping voice.

"STOP AND I WILL SLIT YOU THROAT IN YOUR SLEEP" zim warned.

Gaz closed her eyes and kept licking, blocking out the pain. She licked until she had swalloed every bit of mud there was in there, she was so tire she fel flat on her back in the mud. She didn't care, she would have to lick it off anyways. But then she rememberd what dogs do to dogs of the other gender...
Sign up to rate and review this story