Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 20

by Meg2005 4 reviews

This is kind of a super long chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 2000 words

0Unrated

‘Okay so heads is Chad; tails is Johnny.’ William said as he stood in between the couch and the coffee table while Jack the camera guy, Sisky, the butcher and two of William’s friends stood laughing.

‘What is going on in here?’ Brooke asked when she walked into the apartment.

‘Hey Honey, we’re picking out the god father for our first child.’ William said. Brooke held up her finger before running into William’s bathroom to empty what little stomach content was left.

‘What’s her deal?’ Chad asked.

‘I’m not sure.’ William said following Brooke into the bathroom to find her lying on the floor with vomit in the toilet.

‘Baby?’

‘I’m sick, I almost blew chunks all over Cinderella’s ball gown today after nearly fainting in the bridal consultant’s room at the wedding dress place. I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck and I’m so tired. And to top it off, you are picking out the God father of our child by flipping a coin?’ Brooke said as she saw Jack with his camera filming the whole thing. ‘Jack what the fuck are you doing?’

‘When baby Beckett comes along I’m sure he’ll love to see this when he’s like 16 or so.’

‘Great but I’m not pregnant.’

‘Well, maybe you should check on that, other wise one of these days you will be and when you are Baby Beckett will have a video tape of his parents arguing over a coin toss.’

‘Jack, get out.’ Brooke said as she got up only to sit back over to the toilet to throw up again, ‘You go back to your stupid coin toss; I’m just going to sit here and throw up my liver.’

‘I’m telling you man, she’s pregnant.’ Jack said.

‘She is not, we’ve been careful.’

‘And by careful I’m assuming you mean you’ve been praying you don’t get pregnant because with the amount you two do; let’s just say you perform for her more than you perform on stage.’

‘Jack, get out.’ William said pushing him out of the door way where they were watching Brooke sleep.

‘Fine fine, I’m going.’ Jack said after all the boys had left and William was left there with his sick fiancée.

‘Hi Will.’ Mrs. Ryan said ten minutes later as William opened the door to let her in, ‘How is she?’

‘She’s passed out asleep right now and has been for probably the past six hours.’

‘Oh wow, she must be exhausted then.’

‘Yeah, pretty much. She spent a good hour throwing up.’

‘William, you guys have used protection when you’ve had sex right?’ Mrs. Ryan asked as she felt her cheek turn a slight shade of pink.

‘Mrs. Ryan…’

‘William, you guys are young, I remember what it was like to be young, in love, and engaged. I understand.’

‘We do, always; Brooke isn’t on the pill though so we use condoms.’

‘All the time?’ she asked.

‘99% of the time, why do you ask?’

‘Brooke was complaining earlier of having a backache, a head ache, and she must have peed fifty times in a span of two hours.’

‘So that means?’

‘William, I think Brooke might be pregnant.’ Mrs. Ryan said as they heard Brooke start to stir.

‘I don’t think that’s possible.’ Will said.

‘Alright well keep an eye on it and if she continues to sleep like this and throw up make her take a test it’s the only way to tell.’

‘Alright I will.’ Bill said noticing Brooke walk out and start towards the kitchen.

‘Hey mom,’ Brooke said quietly as she hugged her mom, ‘What are you doing here?’

‘I just came to see how you’re doing.’ She smiled. ‘I brought you some soup.’

‘Thanks.’ Brooke smiled taking the bag from her.

‘Alright well I’m going to get out of your hair and let you rest a little bit. Call me tomorrow sweetie.’

‘Bye mom.’ Brooke said as her mom walked out the door. She took the soup out of the bag and set it in the microwave. She turned around found Will giving her a look.

‘What?’ she asked.

‘I think we need to talk about something.’

Brooke gave him a weird look before jumping up on the counter. William walked over and stood between her legs resting his hands on her thighs, ‘Okay?’

‘Have we always used a condom when we’ve had sex?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, why?’

‘We’ve never slipped up and forgotten or in the heat of the moment in the car or the shower or something?’

‘Babe, I don’t know. You’re the one wearing it not me.’

‘You don’t think you’re pregnant do you?’ he asked looking down before looking back up at her.

‘I don’t think so.’

‘What about your headache and your backache, you spent half the day throwing up and sleeping. Those are signs of pregnancy, and as far as I know, you haven’t gotten your period yet this month.’

Brooke sat on the counter thinking for a minute, ‘I thought we were careful so there was no potential for this to happen.’

‘Anytime we’re having sex there is potential.’

‘There is only one way to find out for sure.’ Brooke said as William nodded.

‘When do you want to take the test?’

‘I don’t care.’ Brooke said.

‘We can take one later.’ Bill smiled.

‘Okay.’ Brooke said as she laid her head on his chest.

‘Are you ready to go back to bed?’ Bill asked as Brooke laid her head on his shoulder.

‘Yeah, I’m so tired.’ She yawned.

‘Alright well let’s go then baby doll.’ William said picking her up and carrying her into his bedroom.

‘So what would happen if I am pregnant?’ Brooke asked as she cuddled up to William.

‘Well, you and I would get married before you started to show and then we’d have our very first Baby Beckett whom would be absolutely gorgeous and he’d be able to sing.’

‘What if we had a girl?’

‘I never want to have a daughter.’

‘Why not?’

‘Because too much for me to worry about. Worry doesn’t look good on me. I’d have to worry about her going out by herself, the way she looked, the way she acted, and don’t even get me started on dating. I just don’t think I would be a very good father to a little girl.’

‘I’m sure you’d be fine babe.’ Brooke said as she yawned and shut her eyes lying against William.

‘Regardless, if we’re going to have girls, we have to have a boy first so he can help me out with the worrying.

William was awoken around three o’clock that morning to the toilet Brooke gagging and the toilet flushing, ‘Are you okay?’ he asked standing in the door way.

‘I think I’m going to go buy a test.’ Brooke whispered.

‘Now?’ Brooke nodded. ‘Don’t be silly, I’ll go get it.’

‘I want to come with you.’ Brooke said as she stood up from the bathroom floor.

‘Alright, let’s go.’ He yawned. Brooke could tell that Bill wasn’t in the greatest of moods. She was afraid to talk to him in the fear of setting him off into a worse mood, it was after all three in the morning and he was currently driving to the twenty four hour wal mart twenty minutes away.

‘Babe, I could have come to get one of these on my own. You could have stayed in bed.’

‘I’m sorry do I look insane to you? You’re a twenty two year old girl who just happens to have a killer body and a pretty face. There is no way in hell you were coming out at three AM by yourself.’

‘Alright alright sorry jeez.’ William soon pulled into the parking lot and into a spot. He shut off the ignition an unlocked the doors. Brooke got out of the car as Bill reached into the back seat to pull out the jacket he had back there to give her. He took her hand as they walked into the automatic doors.

‘So what is the best kind of test to get?’ Bill asked.

‘I’m not really sure; I’ve never taken a pregnancy test before.’

‘How about this one? It says it’s 99% accurate, and it comes with two so we can be sure.’

‘Alright.’ Brooke said standing up straight again as she took his hand while they started to the check out line.

‘So are you nervous?’ Brooke asked William.

‘Not really.’ He said.

‘Do you want to have a baby?’ she asked as he pulled into the parking garage to his building. William turned off the car and looked at her.

‘Brooke, I love you. I want to be with you forever. We’re young, and not in a great place to have a baby but if we have one I’ll be okay with it because I love you and our baby is something that we created out of the love we have for each other alright?’ Will asked as tears ran down her face. She nodded before leaned over and kissed her.

‘Damn you even look sexy when you’re taking a leak.’ Brooke rolled her eyes at him as she set the sticks on the counter when she was finished.

Brooke set the sticks on the side of the bathtub and climbed in to sit between Bill’s legs. ‘Alright so we have five minutes before we know. Five minutes of our life being normal.’

‘Stop being so dramatic, what if you aren’t even pregnant.’

‘Will, don’t be so naïve.’ Brooke commented laying her head back against his boney chest.

‘Just look at the bright side, at least we have a god father for our baby Beckett.’

Brooke rolled her eyes waiting for something to appear on the screen, ‘I can’t read this test in the bath tub we have to get out.’ Brooke said standing up and reaching for a towel.

‘Alright alright.’ Bill said grabbing the other towel and wrapping it around his waist as Brooke took the two tests and walked into the bedroom.

‘I can’t read them, you read them.’ She said thrusting them towards William.

‘Okay ready?’ he asked holding her hand in his and looking at her beautiful face as she shut her tightly shut her eyes.

‘Yes.’ William looked down at the test seeing two pink lines on each. ‘Baby.’

‘What?’ Brooke asked knowing exactly what he was going to say.

‘We’re pregnant.’ He said. Brooke quickly opened her eyes and snatched the two tests from his hands.

‘Oh my god.’ She whispered as she dropped her head into her hands.

‘Babe, it’s okay.’

‘William, I’m pregnant,’ she said as tears slipped out of her eyes, ‘I’m not ready to be pregnant.’

‘Baby, we’re going to be okay.’

‘What about me? I’m not ready for a baby. I’m not old enough for a baby. I’m not even done with school yet and I’m having a baby. I’m not mature enough for a baby, what the fu…’ she was interrupted by William’s kiss.

‘Do you love me?’ he asked.

‘What?’

‘Do you love me? Do you love me enough to have a baby with me?’

‘William…of course I love you. I love you so much.’ She said resting a palm on his cheek.

‘Then we’re going to be okay. We love each other. We’re getting married. We can do it.’

Brooke looked up at William and laid her head to rest on his chest, ‘I love you.’
Sign up to rate and review this story