Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Haven.

Haven.

by sophielove 2 reviews

Can he save her forever?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-05-10 - Updated: 2008-05-11 - 553 words

1Original
It felt like the cold was smothering me. The walls of the hostile room were unclear. They were not visible and I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face. Not that I could move it that far anyway. I felt beaten and tired. I was beaten and tired. For over a year now. My shredded clothing had not been given an opportunity to be replaced. I’d had barely any food. And yet he came every night. Every, single, fucking night. Not always to touch me. Sometimes to talk to me, sometimes to beat me. I never knew what he would do, nor could I guess. It was a living hell.
As I lay there I did not know what time it was, only that it must not be night because he wasn’t here yet. And I lay there wondering as I heard footsteps coming down the basement stairs. And voices, a few voices. It felt so sweet to hear a voice besides his. And the ones in my head, and even they all started to sound like his. I concentrated on what the sweet new voices were saying…
“Dude, I think it’s funny we’ve never been down here before.”
“Yeah it’s not really that interesting. I just thought we’d like a change of scenery, you know?” His voice. It was his.
“Yeah this is awesome, man. I could get used to this.” I heard someone flop on a couch, or a chair. I could not remember what was in the basement.
“Fuck, we gotta go Brendon. Remember my parents said we had to be home by ten tonight?”
“Oh yeah, and we’re Spencer’s only ride so come on then I guess.”
“Bye Brent.” That must be his name. He’d never told me his name.
“Bye guys, you know where the door is.” He’s coming. He’s coming, I know it. I heard the footsteps slowly recede to the top of the stairs and the door close. Then I heard the familiar grunt as he moved the bookcase from in front of my room. More like my dungeon.
“Hello sweetheart. I brought you something.” He put what felt like a piece of bread in my hand. But I could not move my hand.
“Aww is my little angel too tired to eat? Well I’ll just have to feed you then.” He picked up the piece of bread and jammed it into my mouth, cracking my dry lips. I would not let him get an emotion out of me tonight.
“Oh, Brittney, you’re too boring tonight. I need some reaction, darling! I really love it when –.” He stopped suddenly. Then a bright, blinding light invaded the dark space. It hurt my eyes so badly I screamed in pain. And I thought I couldn’t make a sound anymore. As my eyes adjusted I saw what had caused him to stop. I blinked and saw the first human being, besides him, that I had seen in a very long time. He stood there with his mouth hanging open in horror, oh what a mess I must be. Brent was in a state of shock, I’m sure he thought he’d never be found out.
“Oh my god,” said the boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story