Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Its the way you always hurt me.

by Lyn-Zombie 1 review

Frerard.So just read. I'm no good at summarys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 523 words

0Unrated
It’s the way you always hurt me.

Chapter 1 - It just brings me down.


Franks p.o.v


Beep! Beep! Beep!
Groaning I slipped out of bed, slamming my fist down on to the alarm clock beside my bed. I slipped a random t-shirt over my head; an old misfits top that was becoming a little to small for my body. Looking in the mirror at my somewhat small frame, I pulled the shirt down my waist. I stood there for a couple of minutes looking at my reflection; my dishevelled hair was clung to the sides of my face and over one of my brown/green eyes, I swept the longer piece of hair to the side and gave an audible sigh. I walked towards my door with a slight bounce in my step. I felt on top of the world to be honest. But I don’t know why. The sweet smell of pancakes found its way to my nose as I made my way down stairs, I literally skipped along the cold ceramic floor below my feet, making an entrance in to the kitchen.

“Hello love, had a good nights sleep?” My mum said putting a plate of pancakes (with syrup of course) and a hot cup of coffee in front of me.

“Uhuh! Thanks mum.” I smiled quickly giving her a kiss on the cheek, then I finally started devouring my breakfast, yum this was fucking delicious. As usual.

“Well I thought I’d make you your favourite since its your first day back at school, those holidays sure fly fast huh?” I looked up at my mum and groaned. Fuck fuck fuck. I hate school, I hate it with a fucking passion. I had totally forgotten that I went back to school today. My mood quickly changed from happy to down right well, depressed you could say; I didn’t exactly fit in at school and I cherished every single moment that I wasn’t in that god forsaken place. I mean to say I was picked on or left out from the crowd is an understatement, everybody seemed to hate me, and I mean everybody.

“Come on, go get ready for school or your gunna be late.” I snapped my head up towards my mother with pleading eyes, but of course she didn‘t see this and carried on making her own and my dads breakfast. Looking at my empty plate I sighed and made my way upstairs to get changed. I could so wait till I got to school.



Right, I have deleted both my other stories because I didn’t really find them worth continuing.
I know the first chapter is kinda short, but the chapters will become longer. You also may think that this story is a tad bit predictable and you may think you know the plot like the back of your freaking hand, but believe me there will be a few surprises. ;)


Good? Bad? Tell me!
Review and I will update, I promise. But that’s only if you review. If not I shall just delete the story k?

Holz xo
Sign up to rate and review this story