Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Cruel Intentions

A Very Nude Awakening

by coronagirl69 5 reviews

Second lesson- oh the plot thickens! Really? No not really...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Draco, Hermione - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 1964 words

1TrainWreck
A Very Nude Awakening

The week seemed to fly by for Hermione, who could not seem to get "his" face and "that" kiss out of her mind. Even when her and Ron were sucking face, her mind always seemed to be floating elsewhere. Malfoy had definitely began to accomplish what he promised to do, Hermione seemed wordlessly to convinced Ron that he wanted to be with her, that she was definitely interested and it really seemed to be saving their relationship.

Ron didn't even seem interested WHY Hermione had taken on this completely different persona in the last week, possibly frightened that she'd stop doing it? Possibly Hermione thought, she would never admit it but she had really enjoyed all the attention she had been getting from the boys- and the girls in the last few days. And had been trying desperately to get the distracting thoughts of Malfoy's touch and comfort out of her mind, reminding herself that Ron's kisses WOULD get less sloppy and that his touch WOULD become as comforting as Malfoy's with time.

With time... how much was the question... The sands of time seemed to be slipping through her grasp and before she knew it, it was Monday morning and she woke up extra early to utter "beauterium" in the mirror. Not that it really mattered and she was sure the girls already knew her "new look" had been conjured out of magic, but all the same it would be quite different if they saw her doing it, and more so if they stole the incantation. After pulling on her school robes, and checking her complexion in the mirror once more, she hurried down the steps with her school books into the common room. She had obviously woke up quite a bit earlier than usual because the common room appeared completely empty. No Ron... she didn't know exactly how she felt about that, sad that he wasn't there to give her his usual good morning kiss, and at the same time glad he wasn't there to give her his usual sloppy, groping and very public kiss. Even though she didn't know how much she enjoyed Ron's bragging about snogging her and the fact that it would probably be the same story, possibly worse, once they actually went all the way. Hermione couldn't help but think how much she looked forward to learning more from Malfoy, with Malfoy. At first she was worried she'd be blushing when she saw him, since they did share a very steamy kiss, but he had kept the act up pretty good infuriating her the very morning after their first meeting, saying that her new look reminded him immensely of Courtney Love in front of nearly the entire student body. Finally Hermione deciding she was hungry and that Ron would understand, so she set off to the Great Hall for breakfast. When Hermione found her seat at the Gryffindor table she was quite surprised to see that Ron was already there; he greeted her with a big kiss and a nice warm hug.

"Sorry 'Mione", Ron said after stuffing his mouth with food, "I had planned to be back in time to walk you to breakfast, you don't usually get up so early."

"Oh, it's alright Ron, I was surprised how early I awoke as well." Hermione said truthfully, grabbing a few sausages and some juice. Hermione narrowed her eyes looking around the table: Seamus as well as Neville, Harry and a few older Gryffindor students were already at the table enjoying some breakfast. Hermione noticed for the first time the pretty girl on the other side of Ron was Lavender. Again the idea of Ron and Lavender hanging out together, without her made her feel quite uneasy, though its true that they weren't in fact alone. Though it made her feel a bit angry with Ron, the fact that he was making her jealous she knew not to push it and that it was quite comforting, as she made her way back down to the dungeons a few minutes before 10 that evening, to know that what she was doing could in fact be justified slightly.

Pushing open the heavy stone door Hermione uttered a small, unintentional gasp allowing her mouth to hang open, gapping at the sight before her eyes. Malfoy stood staring Hermione in the eyes wearing only what God gave him. Hermione's eyes lowered from his face, to his chest, down his stomach to his-

"Malfoy! What the hell are you doing?" she cried prying her eyes from his very distracting body, staring at a bubbling cauldron over in the corner.

Draco took a second to grin, looking down at himself. "Granger, you really need to chill out when seeing a nude male for the first time or your going to come off as a bit of a prude. The human body in its free-est form is not a thing to be embarrassed around." Draco said as if explaining it to a very small child, taking his time to grin.

"It's not the human-body-in-its-free-est-form that I'm concerned with seeing, it's yours!" she said trying her hardest not to look at his body.

"Right my disgusting and horribly atrocious body that you can't seem to stop staring at", Draco said smiling again.

Just as Hermione opened her mouth to argue back, with a swish of a wand Malfoy clothing was fully restored. "Now, since we've gotten that out of the way" Malfoy said sitting down on the chair he brought last time, "I think it's your turn."

"What!" Hermione cried definitely not prepared for this.

"Come now, go on, stripping is definitely something your going to want to be familiar with. And becoming comfortable in your own body and not being dependant on clothes." Draco said very much bothering Hermione because of that fact he made so much sense

Realizing there was no way she was going to get out of it, unless she wanted to give up lessons- something she definitely didn't want, so she walked to the front of the class (about 5 feet from Malfoy), took a deep breath, and pulled out her ponytail shaking it out.

Feeling extremely flustered and trying very hard to avoid Malfoy's gaze she was able to properly strip with much of Malfoy's direction and advice telling her exactly what looked sexy and what didn't. In the end he told her to repeat the routine for him remembering his advice to the best of her ability.

So, she brought her hand her her neck slowly running it down her chest to her sweater zipper, giving a teasing look to the chalkboard inches about Malfoy's head. She slowly unzipped her sweater and turned around pulling it down her shoulders and glancing around at her audience. After the jacket was removed Hermione stood wearing a white tank top, skinny jeans, and dressy black flat shoes.

Hermione kicked off each of her shoes either way, and tossed her wavy hair back behind her shoulders. Turning again so her back was facing Malfoy so he wouldn't see her face turning bright red as she undid her jeans, slowly rotating her hips so her jeans slid down her legs revealing a pretty pair of tan coloured bikini-style panties. When she turned back around Malfoy's face was only inches from hers causing her to jump slightly.

"You might as well learn to undress the male on the receiving end while your at it", Draco told her. She noticed his breathing pace had seemed to quicken quite a bit. "Once you get to about well, that amount of clothes" he said motioning her, "You would begin to undress him alternating with yourself since the girl has more to... take off" he finished.

Hermione nodding, realizing there was now no way to avoid looking right in his face and at his body. So she put her petite, soft fingers underneath the bottom of his shirt running them from the back to the front and then pulling it off him as he raised his arms automatically. She then took a minute to run her fingers down his chest, to his stomach and grazing the front of his pants before taking his hands getting him to help her pull her shirt off the same way she had his. Hermione, under Malfoy's instruction, knelt down and undid his his belt and slowly undid his zipper taking her time to brush the back of her hand against the front of his jeans. She pulled them down allowing him to step out of them, and he quickly removed his shoes and socks.

Hermione pressed her chest to his, as he brushed a stray strand of hair from her face, and bought his hands behind her back undoing her white lace bra allowing her breasts to fall out, dropping her bra to the floor. Draco slowly traced light, small circles along Hermiones back then tracing up her sides. Draco then brought his mouth to her neck running his tongue along it and taking his time to kiss lightly and blow on the wetness his mouth had made on her skin she could feel Malfoy hardening against her, Hermione rolled her head back not having the self-control to supress a very erotic moan.

Draco swallowed stepping back, "I think you can take it from there, when the times comes?" Draco asked with a stitch of sarcasm.

"Yeah I, uh think I can handle that." Hermione said smiling slightly, feeling cool and tingly chills where he had caressed her skin.

"Alright, so I think that could wrap it up for tonight then-" Draco started.

"Thats it?" Hermione said nearly laughing out loud at herself from the look Malfoy gave her. "I just meant that it didn't seem like a whole lot of information for the week to ride on when Ron and my relationship could crumble in days" Hermione said before she could stop herself. She, herself knew that Ron and her relationship was not even close to being in danger but she just couldn't help herself.

"Um... alright then, how about we meet sonner then, hows Thursday?" Draco asked.

"Wednedsay" Hermione said feeling stupider by the minute.

"Wednesday it is" Draco concluded.

Hermione could feel his gaze on her, she felt fairly satisfied with herself looking her self down realizing she had yet to out her clothes on.

"Shit" she said turning to put her clothes back on, and by the time she turned around Malfoy was fully clothed again and what was his erection seemed to have died down.

"Night'" he said readying to leave.

"Wait" Hermione said, trying desperately to think up a reason. Malfoy raised an eyebrow at her.

"Mind if we practise kissing again once more? I think I need a little freshening up" she told him, in her mind slightly pathetically.

Hermione didn't remembering walking back to the common room, or what exactly happened during any conversation she had leading up to getting into bed. It all seemed a daze, and as she stayed up thinking until the wee hours of the night, about her lusting of Malfoy's kiss. She loved Ron, wanted to marry him, hold his hand, and spend nearly every waking second with him.

But Malfoy, he stopped their passionate make-out session again right when she felt she would do anything to ensure it continued. Anything. It was a lusting she felt for him, and it terrified her to think about the day Malfoy allowed her to act hormones. The day she'd have to make a choice whether or not she'd allow the lusting to overpower every other emotion, even love.

Alright theres the ruddy update! Hope you all enjoy it! And if not I'd still be glad to hear negative reviews!

Jenny
Sign up to rate and review this story