Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ever Get The Feeling That You're Never All Alone?

Lipstick By The Door If I Inflame.

by AstroZombiee

Here Comes The Aeroplane!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2008-06-06 - Updated: 2008-06-07 - 2391 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This is probably the worst chapter so far, gore-wise. So yeah not for the faint-hearted. It's not the goriest thing ever, it could be alot worse, but I don't want to be attacked by wussy people. So if you are one, piss off to the Naruto category.

I writhed under my confinements and cried out. I knew however, that it was no use and I’d just have to wait it out. In the meantime, I’d just have to sit and watch. I feared that if I closed my eyes, Gerard would claw them out or something, so I watched uneasily as Frank tied a rope to the light fitting and fastened it into a noose. A loud scrape made me turn my head and look over to see Ray dragging a shallow but heavy looking metal barrel thing to directly under where the noose was hanging. He left, and returned a few seconds later, with a huge can of what I recognised as gasoline, which he emptied into the barrel. I swallowed nervously as Frank came back in with one of my dad’s wooden bar stools and placed it about a meter from the barrel.
Gerard smirked and extended his hand sarcastically to Courtney and purring “M’Lady.” Her tears had stopped falling now, but the indignation gleamed in her eyes. Indignation born of degradation, pain and overwhelming fury. She tried to struggle as he lifted her by the waist and put her on the stool. Gerard fastened the noose on her thin neck and giggled to himself.
He had long forgotten about me, and had shed all inhibition. The sound of a striking match refreshed my panic and only realized what was happening when the barrel exploded in a huge blaze, heating and lighting the whole room. It calmed a little, and my fearful glance turned to the two bound and gagged boys in the corner, who shared my wide eyed disbelief. I looked back at the flames, and then past them to where Courtney was standing on the stool, staring blankly ahead as Gerard ripped off her gag. She said nothing. My eyes stung from the heat and smoke, but I couldn’t look away. The fire’s initial hugeness had decreased slightly, but it was still raging. Mikey appeared from the hallway, looked around and then left. Gerard put on a pair of sunglasses and lit a cigarette in the fire smugly. Ray walked around to where Courtney was and said “Okie Dokie darling, you have a choice to make.” Frankie nodded and stepped forwards, declaring “Yeah. This is what’s gonna happen, Bub. We’re gonna push this here stool closer to the fire. Now, as you can imagine, it’s gonna get pretty hot. Eventually, the chair will burn, and so will your pretty necklace.” He fingered the rope somewhat lovingly, before continuing. “Consequently, you will fall into the flames.” Ray poured more gas in it, making it boom and grow larger. “However; if you wish to, you can jump off the stool, and your pretty neck will snap. Before it burns, anyway.” Courtney let out a loud sob. “You can end it all before you even feel your skin start to melt.” Bob grumbled. “Your time starts now!” Ray chimed in gleefully.
Bob positioned himself behind the stool and started hacking into the leg with a saw I didn’t realise he had. Courtney shrieked. “One more thing. We can do whatever the fuck we want!” Said Gerard. Courtney sobbed and I think she was praying. This was apparently very funny to the guys, who erupted in fits of laughter. Bob stood up. He hadn’t cut the leg all the way through, but made indentations on all the legs, so the chair wobbled and shook. He then began to move it, bringing shrieks and pleas from Courtney. Frank wobbled it a bit, and laughed, and stuck his hand up her skirt. She screamed helplessly as Ray just giggled and poured more gas into the barrel, making them grow and crackle once again. I found myself crying for that poor girl as she moved closer to the engulfing flame, coughing as her face turned bright red.
Gerard glanced at me carelessly, and I stopped myself from crying to smile casually at him. He gave a shy wave and looked back at Courtney, whooping loudly and taking a deep swig of his drink. I hated it when Gee drank. He just wasn’t himself. I bit my lip and looked at Courtney, who was standing on the very edge of the stool, as if contemplating the jump. My heart went out to her. Frankie and Ray stopped what they were doing to stare in silent apprehension as Bob pushed on steadily, and Gerard cracked open another beer.
She was almost over the fire, and I felt a sick sensation settle itself somewhere between my stomach and my mouth as her skin started to blister right in front of our eyes. I looked at Gerard, who didn’t have that arrogant smile on his face anymore, but looked as though he was in deep thought.
Could he have realised he had gone too far this time? Apparently not. “I’m bored!” He declared. Courtney looked back at him and whispered something I didn’t hear. His response was swift. He stepped forward, placed his hand on her back and pushed her gently. She fell forward and there was a stomach-churning snap as the rope pulled taut. She dangled until her feet caught fire, and it spread up her body, engulfing her. Bob stood on the coffee table and put the fire out, and cut the rope. She fell into the empty barrel limply.
The smell of burnt flesh and rubber filled the air like mist along with the thick silence. The guys looked at each other- Was that remorse on their faces?
The echoing and hysterical laughter proved my suspicions wrong. Within 10 minutes the lounge room looked the same as it had before, but that revolting smell remained, and always would, I thought.
Music was cranked up, and it was all a big party again. The guys cracked open beers and started a new game of pool. And then the lightbulb blew up.
I jumped, and the guys fell silent for a split second. The pieces scattered. Frank stared down at it thoughtfully and then walked out without another word. The other guys shrugged and continued, and Bob said he’d replace it when he was more sober.
Frank soon returned. In one hand, he was balancing a tray with something on it concealed by a lacy handtowel, and in the other he had the dustpan and broom. He lay the tray on the coffee table and bent down to sweep up the glass. He put all the other bits that weren’t glass on the table, and whipped off the handtowel. It was my mom’s best china dish, a spoon and a dainty cloth serviette. He casually swept the glass into the bowl, coughed twice and left. We all looked around questioningly. He walked back in, carrying with him my sister Alice’s old high chair. “Dinner is served” He said simply. It took a few seconds for the guys to catch on, but soon they were laughing and nodding enthusiastically. Frank headed over to the corner, and sang to himself; “Whi-ich one, whi-ich one? Oh my!” While looking at the two boys through narrowed eyes. Ray stepped forward. “Not that one. I have something else in mind for him.” He said, jabbing the boy’s Iron Maiden shirt and sneering. Frank nodded “Fine.” He grabbed Robert and dragged him to the chair, where he pushed him down and duct taped his arms and legs.
Frank turned and picked up the serviette, and tucked it into Robert’s t-shirt, and then put the bowl down on the little fold-out table of the high chair. He gave Robert a flirtatious wink and yanked the duct tape off his mouth, letting his scream fill the room. Ray pulled out a knife and put it to Robert’s throat. “Shut up.” He whispered. “You hungry?” Bob said, picking up the glass filled spoon and raising it to Robert’s protesting mouth. “Here comes the aeroplane!” Frankie sang. Amidst all of this Gerard was just standing alone, staring off into space. I thought nothing of what were sadly routine phases of intoxication.
I pulled my eyes away from Gerard and looked back to where Robert was sitting stubbornly with his mouth clamped shut. Frank shrugged. “Suit yourself.” Roberts eyes brightened for a moment, before Frank gave a small nod to Ray, who without warning, brought the knife down on Robert’s bound hand, and severed a finger! I myself cried out, but it was mute against Robert’s shriek of pain. While he was screaming, Bob seized his chance and stuff the spoonful of jagged glass into Robert’s mouth and pushed upwards on his jaw, causing his mouth to shut on the glass.
I shivered, as Frank said “Chew.” Patiently. Robert shook his head, and Ray raised the knife. Robert quickly brought his jaw down, then up, and down, grinding the glass between his teeth. I could only wince and clench my fists while Robert chewed slowly. I could hear the crunching and only imagine the pain of those shards piercing the roof of his mouth, his tongue and gums. “Now, swallow.” Commanded Frankie. Bob got another spoonful and offered it to Robert, who coughed and shook his head. Frankie merely shrugged. Robert seemed tossing up whether to eat the glass or lose his limbs. That decision was made for him, as Ray brought the knife down, taking off his left thumb and middle finger. He screamed again and opened his mouth, and chewed slowly. The process was repeated, another two fingers lost, until the bowl was empty. Bob and Ray looked at each other as if to say ‘What now?’ But they didn’t have to wait long for something interesting. Robert started to cough violently, going into a fit of sputtering heaves, blood spraying from his mouth and dribbling down his chin.
He didn’t stop for about 10 minutes. The boys watched as though it were a mildly interesting TV program, but I was horrified. Robert threw up onto the little fold out baby table, a mix of digested food and blood, before slumping over in his chair, lifeless. I gasped. Then there was silence, before Bob said casually “Well that took less time than I expected.” I widened my eyes, still scared of how casual this was to them.
I knew I should have been used to it, but I’d never really watched in detail before. I’d never had to. Ray shuffled out, mumbling something about a project in the basement. Bob and Frank took the bodies down to the ‘Incinerator’ (Which was really my mom’s old kiln). It was just me and Gerard. He said nothing, but stared at me. His eyes were no longer vacant and unfocussed, however, and I think he made it clear exactly what he wanted in that stare. He stumbled forwards and leaned over me. He reeked of alcohol.
I sighed, and said to myself that I wouldn’t break. Not tonight. I wouldn’t let myself sink down that far, I wouldn’t beg this time. But I wouldn’t need to. He wasn’t here to free me. He wasn’t even here to scold me.
He leaned in further and kissed me roughly, seizing my lips with his own while untaping my right hand. My spirits soared; he was letting me go! He broke this kiss and looked at me hungrily. Again he kissed me, and I closed my eyes and pretended he was kissing me because he loved me, and needed me. Not because mindless violence aroused him. He took the free hand and guided it down his pants, allowing me to feel his already hard cock. I couldn’t help the tingles that raced through my body like electricity as he led my hand around his most intimate place. Under his guiding hand, my own rubbed up and down his shaft, slowly at first, but eventually gaining speed. I was surprised at my own ability to sense when he needed me to tighten my grip, or to go faster, but I did, and within a few more minutes his kisses were growing hotter and more demanding, and his breath was coming short and jagged from his mouth, along with slurs of my name and curse words, and then I felt him shudder, and felt a dampness in my hand.
I hoped this would redeem me, and tried to smile at him while wiping my hand on the couch. He smiled back, but as he did he was unrolling more duct tape. He grabbed my hand and taped it to the back of the chair, again. I screamed. “Gerard, please let me go!” He smiled crookedly and said “No I think I like you like this.” He buckled his belt and kissed my forehead, before skipping out. I was still trapped.


There you go, Wheresyourheart... Your dead now. I wanted to call the chapter Where's Your Heart, but I already have one, so sorry :)
So yeah hope you all enjoyed that. No offence if there are any Naruto fans here, but I've posted less gory than this on other sites and been harassed because of it. It's not that much of a problem here, my beautiful fans are all sickos, and I love it!
So rate please. Come on guys, I wanna see some green! This chap has to be a greeny, or I'll wait till after I get back from holiday till I post the next two chapters. (Which I wrote as one of those fish food blocks for when owners go away) But that doesn't mean don't review :D I need to know your thoughts on this, cause it's definitely a new twist on things, it's kinda on a new level.
And the next chapter is my favourtie yet.


Also, just a general censis, who would eat glass if Frank was feeding it to you?

xxLIZARD.
Sign up to rate and review this story