Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Face Down

by dtng101 2 reviews

'Well at least I already faced my first fear'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 482 words

0Unrated
Andrea's Pro
Past Moment
"SHE'S ALIVE,SHE'S ALIVE,ASHELY'S ALIVE"said the doctor
Present Moment
"She's...what"I said
"Alive,God Damit"said the doctor
"OMFG,Let me in to see her"said Kimberly
"It's a fuckin miracle"I said
"I knew you wouldn't let me down,I just knew it"I said looking up to the celling and putting my hands to my face like a prayer I was saying.
"Ms.Kerwen has had a hectic day,so I'am advicing for you guys to see her better tommorow"The doctor said
"Andrea listen I'm sorry about me dropping in like this,and I'm really sorry and hope that you maybe one day...just maybe could forgive me"said Frank he was heading towards the exist disapointed.
"Frank"I said
"Yes"he said turning his head to face me.
"I...forgive you"I said and with that I ran up to him and gave him a huge bear hug.Like I used to do when I was four."So I visted mom yesterday..and found out...that she's doing a lot better."Frank said
"Yeah...she actually is..she's back to normal thank god"I said "Yeah"he replied.We waited for hours so we could see Ash.
Ashely's Pro
Wow I can't believe I came out of my body I can't wait to tell A and Kimmy.I know they'll believe me.When I got out of my body,and saw my lifeless body,I actually felt relieved when I saw myself died.I guess your wondering why I was relieved hu? Well the day I found out I had cancer,I felt like shit,I felt like I had nothing to live for anymore.Every day ever since I found out I had this dieasea I cried and cried in my bedroom.And I turned on my radio loud,so my mom wouldn't hear me.Then in the morning I always put on a happy perky face,and always acted like nothing was wrong with me.Like no such dieasea existed with me.Like if I was the most happiest person on the fuckin planet.I acted like a different person,a person I didn't recongiez.But I fooled everyone with my perky face including my own friends.As much as it pained me I had to do it,because I didn't want anyone to have pitty for a poor sick diaseaed girl.Until today when I broked down and cried and told Andrea about my dieasea.She's a real good friend,she had great symphaty for me when I told her.Sometimes I wish I could just close my eyes and make it all disapear.All of my problems and fears.But since that won't happen might as well face them."Well I already faced my first fear"I said to myself and soon I doozed off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story