Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

The Hart legacy.

by darkviolet 4 reviews

End of an era...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-09 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 1092 words

1Ambiance
"What the hell are you wearing?!, dad jumped off the sofa where he and my maternal slut were snuggling together, "Or should I say what you're not wearing!"

"Chill dad," I fluffed my hair a little bit in front of the mirror in the hallway.

"Don't tell me to chill!," he yelled, turning red by the effort, "I had it with you! Either you put on some clothes or you're not leaving this house and disgracing the Hart name!"

I rolled my eyes. The Hart name!?!?. The only thing the Hart name was gonna be was legacy of bitches, sluts and gays,

"There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing! It's my body and I can wear what I want! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm 15!"

"I'm not gonna argue with you," he took a few breaths, gripping the maternal slut's hand that she rested on his shoulders, "Either you put on some clothes or you're not leaving the house," he blocked the door, standing in front of it with his hands on his hips.

It pissed me off so much I felt steam coming out of my ears, "Stop babying me! I'm an adult! Snap out of the medieval era, It's just a fucking miniskirt! Girls wear them all the time in the nineties and we have water, cars and crap now"

"A skirt? I see nothing but your underwear," he hollered.

"You can't see my underwear"

"Yes I can"

"What color are they then?"

"Change. Your. Damn. clothes," he wheezed madly, waving his arms around.

"You always fucking pick on me," I yelled with frustration, "You monitor every little thing I do! It's not fucking fair!"

"Yeah and you're an innocent sheep," dad sneered, "Who doesn't sneak out of the house at 2 AM and comes back high just in time for school"

"At least I come back for school," I shrugged, trying not to look too guilty. I had no idea they knew about the drugs, but more then that I thought he'd throw up a bigger scene and not just throw it casually in my face.

"Yeah totally grateful," dad mocked me using his stupid Valley girl accent, which I've told him like 839483 times before that he sucks at it. He sounded like a horse trying to speak English.

"Viola, honey," maternal slut approached me cautiously, "You still have time until Gerard gets here, right?"

I glared at her," Yeah the knight won't arrive on his horse for another 10 minutes"

"Let's just pick something nicer for the party."

I huffed dramatically, "I wanna wear this"

"Oh baby. it's not really flattering," she smiled carefully, "Come on, you can even pick something from my closet. I know you had your eye on that top I bought in the city"

I rolled my eyes, they think I look slutty, yet they were willing to let me pick something from a professional slut's closet, "I can't wear your size. It'll look giant on me"

She blushed a little, "Not that giant, Velvet"

"Pretty giant," I smiled sweetly, seizing her up and down, "You gained a lot of weight recently"

"OK then pick something from your closet," she shrugged, "Just don't upset your father"

"Don't upset your father," I mimicked her silently, stumping up the stairs. I hated her so much I couldn't put it in words. I just felt that steaming sensation rising up in my chest, threatening to explode, "You don't upset my father, bitch." I grumbled with anger building with every word, "Sleeping around on my dad, piece of slut. not even an entire slut, just a pathetic piece"

I threw on a long trench coat, trying it tightly around my waist and stomped back down. My knight in a black misfit tee was already on the sofa laughing with my dad. Funny how no matter how angry my dad was with me, his warm fatherly attitude towards Gerard didn't change.

Even after we were caught together in Gerard's car, both drunk shitless, I took the heat and Gerard was just the victim who got dragged into the evil scheme. And of course he knew full well with who I was disappearing with at night yet you don't see him get all protective father on Gerard's ass, promising him to shove a stick up his ass if he ever pull something like that with his baby daughter, "Lets go"

Dad scanned my outfit but other then that he didn't acknowledge me.

"Have fun sweeties," slut called from the kitchen, "And be back by 12. It's a school night"

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"Viola," dad used his I'm your almighty dad and you'll do as I please cause safe sex wasn't invented in my era yet tone, "You heard your mom"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, dragging Gerard behind me.

"We'll be back by 12," Gerard called over his shoulder, "Have a nice evening Mr. and Mrs. Ha-"

I yanked him hard and slammed the door with my foot, "Stop kissing up"

"I'm being nice," he shrugged, "I don't know why you're being such a bitch to them"

"Don't bother. Slutty won't spread her legs for Way junior"

"You mean yourself," he smirked.

"I dunno why you're being so UGH about it," I dropped his hand, walking a few steps ahead, "You know what they're doing and you're so...Just UGH"

"What am I supposed to do?," he lit his cigarette and slit the lighter back into his pocket, "It's their life. They raised me the best they could now it's between them. I mean yeah it's bothering me a lot cause neither my mom or your dad deserve it but I can't do anything about it, ya know?"

I shook my head with annoyance, "You're just spineless"

"What makes me so spineless, Vi?," he didn't raise his voice or sounded particularly hurt, "I just don't wanna deal with their problems. I have enough of my own. I don't wanna dwell on how I lost all respect for my father and how sometimes I wanna hit him cause he's my father but I can't do that to him cause he's my dad. It's between him and my mom"

"Doesn't it disgust ? All their lies and everything?," I wrapped my arms around myself to protect myself from the griping wind despite my trench coat.

"Yeah so?," he shrugged, taking another slow drag.

"Don't you wanna do something?"

"Well I don't think the little act of rebellion you were pulling off recently worked it's magic on them"

"So maybe it's time I took it to another level...."
Sign up to rate and review this story