Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 6

by doyleangel 1 review

Gabe and Michelle have a fight.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-09 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 715 words - Complete

0Unrated
*sorry for the way this posts....i didn't realize it would post as one long paragraph.....:-( hope you all aren't swayed by that**


Gabe sat in his car, delaying going into his house. He had seen Michelle’s car in the driveway when he pulled up, and wasn’t quite ready to face her yet. What had just happened at Kristen’s had thrown him by surprise. Not just the fact that he had kissed her, but that she’d kissed him back. It had brought up every feeling for her he’d ever had. Then it had brought back the pain when it had ended.
Gabe leaned over and put his head on the steering wheel and closed his eyes. He just needed to regain his composure before going into the house. After a couple of more minutes he turned off the car and got out. When he reached his apartment, he took more big breath and opened the door. Michelle was sitting on the couch watching some reality show on MTV. She turned to him when he shut the door and turned off the TV. She stood up and crossed her arms over her chest.
“Where have you been? I’ve like, been waiting for an hour for you.”
Gabe walked over to her and kissed her cheek. “I’m sorry babe. I have some things I needed to do. I didn’t know you were coming over.”
“But I called you a hundred times. You didn’t answer.”
“My phone died while I was out.”
Michelle huffed and threw up her hands. “That’s why they have car chargers. Geez Gabe.”
Gabe looked at her, getting a little tired of her yelling at him. “I forgot my charger here. It’s not that big of a deal.”
“Yes it is. If you’d had it you would know I was here waiting for you.”
Gabe sign and turned around to the kitchen to get something to drink. “You know, when we get married there are going to be times when I’m not home. You’re gonna have to get use to being here without me all the time,” he said, taking a drink of his bottled water.
Michelle gave him an incredulous look. “What do you mean get use to being here? We aren’t living here when we get married.”
Gabe’s hand stopped mid-drink and he brought the bottle down. “Yes, we are. We talked about it when we were dating. I can’t just leave Pete in the lurch. We both signed the lease on this place. I mean, it’s a penthouse apartment. Plenty big for all of us.”
“Well,” Michelle started, “I thought you were, you know, just saying that for Pete’s benefit. I thought you’d change your mind once we actually decided to get married. That we’d have a place of our own. Not have to live with…..him,” she whispered the last word like it was something she wasn’t supposed to say.
“HE,” Gabe said loudly, “just happens to be one of my best friends. That is something you will have to learn quickly if you want this relationship to work. There is loyalty there as well. To them, not just to you.”
Michelle looked taken aback by what Gabe had said. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. She turned to the couch to grab her purse. She walked over to Gabe. “I’m going to leave so you can think of a way to apologize to me for what you just said.” And with that, she walked out the door.
Gabe just looked at the door, dumbfounded. Apologize? APOLOGIZE? What in the world did that girl think he had to apologize for? Friends are a factor in any relationship, especially best friends. People learn to get along with one another; it’s just how it works. Kristen understood that. He knew there were some of his friends that she didn’t really care for, but she put up with them because she knew it made him happy. If Michelle thought he was going to apologize for something like that, then she was surely mistaken.

*what do u think? let me know.....reviews please***
Sign up to rate and review this story