Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Makes You Love Me This Way?

J'irai Simplement Bien

by NumberOneWithABullet 1 review

I'll Be Just Fine

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 1456 words

0Unrated
In Carly's Point Of View

"Nipple piercings! Who here would get a nipple piercing?" Frank asked with a wide grin on his face. He's such a weirdo.

"Frankie... if you get your nipples pierced, I swear, I just might be tempted to rip them out."
Brenda commented.

"Oh yeah baby. In the heat of the moment, you would grab onto them." He said licking his fingers and rubbing his nipples.

"This is fucking disgusting! How the hell do you come up with this shit, Frankie?" Bob said punching the couch.

"Guys! I'm not saying that I would get my nipples pierced, I'm just saying... would any of you guys get them?"

Ray groaned and grabbed his chest.

"I don't want a large needle going through my nipples, thank you very much." He said.

We all looked over to Mikey who adjusted his glasses awkwardly.

"Not my TITTIES!" He exclaimed as he held on to his own chest.

Jacqueline laughed and held on to Mikey's chest as well.
Ashley busted into a fit of laughter.
"Poor Mikey and his titties!" She said faking sympathy.
I'm glad Frank was able to make her laugh. Gerard sure as hell isn't doing it anymore.
I'm honestly not sure what is going on with those two. I'd like to say I don't care, but in the time I've known Ashley, I've realized she's an amazing person. Then there's Gerard. He's a fantastic person as well.
Last night I was discussing this issue with Bob, but he told me to leave it their own business. He's right... but some part of me wants to help if it's my business or not.

"Now it's the ladies turn! Which one of you would get your nipples pierced?" Frank asked as he attacked Brenda's neck.

"Been there, done that." Ashley said casually.

The room grew silent as we all looked over to Ashley.

She busted out into a fit of laughter.

"I'm just kidding you guys. Besides my ears, this is the first piercing I've ever got." She said as she pulled at her lip ring.

"Somehow, I don't believe you. We're gonna have to get Gerard to check for us." Frank said with a smile.

She sighed.
"If he ever gets off that damned telephone."

"Do I sense trouble in Gee and Ash paradise?" Ray asked.
She sighed.

"It was only paradise for like... the first week. Then everything kind of went..." She looked up and made a frown.

"Sorry guys. It's not your problem that I can't..." She forced a smile.

"Nipple peircings. Maybe I can force one on Gerard while he's sleeping?"

Everyone laughed. Ashley has got some skills being able to change the conversation that quickly. Maybe it is just because no one really wanted to talk about that. We all know Gerard has problems trusting his girlfriends, and I have a feeling Ashley has the same problem. Maybe it's just easier for Gerard to fall back on Zoe. I mean, he was in love with her.
"Who do you think invented nipple peircings?" Frank asked.

Bob groaned.
"I thought we were done talking about nipple peircings. Do you want one or something, Frank?"
Frank lifted his eyebrow.
"Do you want me to want you to want me to want one, Bob?"

Bob got quiet and thought about the question.

"I really don't want you to question weather or not I, Bob Bryar want you, Frank Ireo to think about maybe possibly wanting a temporary or permanent piercing of the nipple on a Tuesday in June almost sometimes frequently."

Everyone paused.

"Um... do you mind repeating like... all of it?" I asked.

Bob smiled. "Anything for you, doll."

He began to kiss me. Ever since the accident, Bob's been paying me extra attention. He says he wants to tell me everything he feels in case he looses me. I guess it freaked him out. Truth is, I thought I was going to die and never see him again. The thought of being without Bob scared me. It made me more aware of mortality and the fact that I'm not going to live forever. So now, we are much more open with each other. I guess it just takes one near death experience to put things in perspective. Flashy cars, tours, guitars, diamonds. None of those things matter. You can't piss your life away on material possessions. Just like Ashley and Gerard can't keep playing this damn cat and mouse game with each other.

"EW! Make it stop! GUYS! SERIOUSLY!!" Frank complained.

Bob flipped him off.

"Ewwww! Bob love to Carly! I think I'm going to be sick!"

I stopped kissing bob and looked at Frank who was making a disgusted face.

"Come on now Bob. Lets not upset little Frank."

"Oh believe me, you're not upsetting me, you're upsetting my stomach."

Bob groaned as I rolled my eyes.

"You know what Frank? I should SO kick your a-"

"Hey guys! What's doing?"
Gerard said as he hopped down the stairs dawning a huge grin.

Ashley sighed and looked down to her shoes.

"Nothing much Gee. Bob is being disgusting with his girlfriend, and I'm sitting here trying not to throw up. By the way, do you have a nipple piercing?"

Gerard's eyes widened as he looked at Frank in confusion.

"Um hello. Fear of needles."

"Still, nipple piercing! I mean... DAMN! Nipple piercing! AHH!"

"Um... to answer your question, no. I don't nor have I ever, had a nipple piercing." He said sitting down next to Ashley.
She seemed to accept the attention as he put his arm around her.

Good, I'm glad he's coming to his senses.

"Really? Cause we were telling Ash she should try to sneak one on you while you're sleeping." Frank said.

"What?! Are you fucking insane Ashley?!"

"Gerard! It was just a joke! Seriously, I'd never do that."

The room seemed to tense up as we could feel Gerard's obvious anger and shock.

"Good. It'd be a dumb mistake."

Ashley frowned and looked to the floor again.

I really really don't like where this is going.

"I'm hungry as hell. Is their anything to eat?" Gerard asked breaking the silence.

"Um... some brownies Rachel and Ashley made earlier." Ray said.

"Good. Ash, be a doll and go get me some?" Gerard asked as he pinched her nose.

She frowned again and pulled away, hinting pain.

"Gerard, you pinched too hard! That hurt."

"Boo hoo. Go get my goddamn brownies."

Ashley frowned again.
"Fine."

The entire rooms attention shifted to Gerard who was reaching in his pocket for something. He pulled out a carton of cigarettes and lit one casually.

"Gerard, you're going to smoke that in the house? Ash doesn't like the smell of cigarettes." Mikey pointed out.

"She'll get over it. Don't forget the milk, babe." Gerard called out.

"Never. How the hell could I forget the milk, Gerard?" Ashley asked as she brought in a plate of brownies and a glass of milk for Gerard.

"I don't know babe. You can do some pretty stupid stuff sometimes." Gerard said as he stuffed a brownie in his mouth.

Ashley sighed as Gerard took a drag from his cigarette.

After about 10 minutes of silence, Gerard finished his food and looked over to Ashley.

"Zoe called, she wants to go out tonight. You don't mind do you?"

She shook her head and bit her lip.

"No Gerard. You go ahead."

"Kick ass. You rock, babe." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Fine."

"See you guys later."

The door slammed and Ashley's eyes looked to be filling with tears.

"Ashley... that was so-" Brenda stopped mid-sentence at the front door opening again.

"Oh Ash! I completely forgot!" Gerard said walking back in towards Ashley.

Ashley quickly got up. She smiled at Gerard as he lovingly put his hands on her head and stroked her hair.
"You're so damn pretty." He said.

Ashley half smiled as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Don't wait up, kay babe?" He said as he wriggled her nose.
She nodded and looked down to her shoes once more.

With that, he left again.

"Ash, you gonna be okay?" Ray asked.
Ashley sighed.

"Mmhm... I've got to um... clean the room. Gerard would want it clean when he comes back..."

"When exactly is he getting back?" Frank asked.

Ashley shrugged her shoulders.
"I'm not sure... he said not to wait up though so he might take a while..."
"And... you're okay with that?" I asked.

She nodded her head, not seeming too sure of herself.

"It's fine... every thing's fine... please don't worry about me you guys... I'll be just fine..."

Something tells me everything is NOT "Just Fine"
Sign up to rate and review this story