Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Taste The Courage

by mrs_iero412 0 reviews

this has avenged sevenfold dont read if you dont like. but give it a shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-15 - 660 words

0Unrated
The Girl
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg75/emolover_23/emo%20girls/girl20.jpg

Natalie Aiden Vela. Born, raised, and lives in Huntington Beach CA. She's funny, sweet, smart, and caring. But piss her off and she will knock th fuck out of you. She's got a body every girl wants and every guys craves. She's a hispanic and italian descent. She speaks both languages fluently. Sings and screams for her friends band, Plays guitar, drums, bass, and piano. Draws and paints. Dances, surfs, and plays soccer. Parents divorced and lives with her dad. She doesn't talk to her mom. Drinks. Right nostril pierced and her navel. Two stars on her right and left hip. One black w/ teal outline, vice versa colors on other side. Sally stitches both wrists. 'DROP DEAD' on her knuckles, outline of a cross on the back of her neck. More to come soon. Amazing cook.

The Guy Who Wants The Girl
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/Chaos_And_Order/SynysterGates.jpg

Brian Elwin Haner Jr. a.k.a. Synyster Gates. Born, raised, and lives in Huntington Beach CA. Sweet and caring and a bit arrogant at times. He will kick your ass if you mess with him, his friends, especially Natalie. Lead guitarist in his and his other friends band. Parents divorced. Goes back and forth between them. Has a step-mom and a little step-sister named McKenna and an original younger brother named Brent. Drinks and smokes. Well built and toned. Left nostril pierced and tattoos.

The Girl's Best Friend
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/L_Mosley_616/Val%20Dibenedetto/Val2.jpg

Valary Renee DiBenedetto .Born, raised, and lives in Huntington Beach CA. She's funny and sweet. Call her a bitch and she'll show you one. Perfect body. She's italian. She has a tattoo on her left ankle and her navel is pierced and there's more tattoos too come. Screams for her boyfriend's band along with Natalie. She dances. Drinks.

Valary's Boyfriend
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj56/dila_mcr_ok/Shadows-1.jpg

Matthew Charles Sanders a.k.a. M. Shadows. Born, raised, and lives in Huntington Beach CA. Funny and caring. Guy's like a big teddy bear. Piss him off and he will hurt you. Sings and screams in a band with the rest of his friend's. Built and toned. Plays basketball. Drinks

A Little Vengeance
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff67/brokenwingsneverheal/1210705998.jpg

Zackary James Baker a.k.a. Zacky Vegeance. Born, raised, and lives in Huntington Beach CA.Italian and German. Tattoos and a spetum and gauges. Funny and perverted. He's a sweet talker. Even around Natalie and Val but knows when to back off. He's the rythm guitarist for the band. He will fuck you up. Plays baseball. Smokes and drinks. Little pudgy and he's got muscle.

The Short Shit
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/plaguedimages/Johnny%20Christ/90a1e077.png

Johnathan Lewis Seward a.k.a. Johnny Christ. Born, raised, and lives in Huntington Beach CA. Sweet, funny, and is always picked on by the group buts can always laugh at himself and have something witty to say back. Bassist for his friend's band. He may be small but he's a damn good fighter. He smokes and drinks. He's got tattoos and his left nostril pierced and his ears.

Crazy In The Most Wonderful Way
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c17/Gir_Girl_25/Jimmy%20Sullivan/Jimmy31.jpg

James Owen Sullivan or Jimmy a.k.a. The Rev. Born, raised, and lives in Huntington beach CA. Funny, sweet, and EXTREMELY crazy. Even more crazy whens he's drunk. The jokester of the group. Lives with Natalie because his parents kicked him out. Plays drums in the band. Tattoos, and has a labret piercing. Drinks and smokes. Will kick your ass.


This story takes place when they all attend Huntington Beach High School. I know Johnny's 3 years younger than everybody but in this story his gonna be the some age. =]]]] enjoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story