Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

WHAT AM I GONNA DO......

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

my first story- in this chapter we find out what happens to our sad lil vampire

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 1162 words

0Unrated
Scarlett walked fast along the street. She new it was dangerous to be out this late on a night like this. There would be vampires going around. She hated them more than anything and her worst fear was to become one herself. She had always feared them. Even if the rest of this town had no clue about what went on at nights.
She could have sworn she heard something moving behind her. She turned and... nothing, she shrugged it off, telling herself it must have been her imagination or something. Now walking a little faster she held her messenger bag closer. She always carried that bag at nights as it contained a stake, a bottle of holy water and a small dagger.
She may only be 23 and she didn't look like much of a threat but she new one hell of allot about vampires. She didn't like to consider herself a slayer as she only came into contact with vampires if necessary as oppose to a slayer who would hunt them and then slay them.
'CRASH!!!'
Now she new she heard that. She started to run, pulling a stake from her bag. She ran around the corners as fast as her legs would carry her. Her red and black hair flowing behind her. Suddenly, a group of dandies stepped out from an alleyway, with evil looking grins like you would see in a cheesy old horror movie, flashing there fangs at her. Fear hit her like a bullet when she saw them completely surround her. She put up a strong fight, staking two vampires easily. The third was a bit harder than the others, he was much stronger but she was still able to knock him to the ground, most likely unconscious.
That was when she felt them. Those sharp, razor like fangs sink into her neck. Scarlett tried to let out a scream of pain but nothing came out. Her sight started to blur. She could feel her life slipping away from her.
This was not how she had imagined her death. With that everything went black, the last thing she heard was "Holy shit, there coming!". But who was coming she thought.
She awoke with a jerk. Hoping it was a dream... but no it was all to real. The dandies had gone. At the end of the street she saw four boys jogging in her direction. In one boys hand, despite how far away he was, she could see a stake. How could she see the stake from way over there?
That was when it came back to her. She could feel her new fangs in her mouth. "Oh my god" she said to herself and then remembered the boys who were getting closer. She got to her feet. She noticed her sight, hearing and sense of smell had increased rapidly.
Scarlett decided there was no time to stick around. "Those boys MUST be slayers..." she thought to herself and once again began to run hearing the words "Crap, shes getting away". They began to fallow her with a bit more speed but they weren't fast enough for her.
She had to get away from here. Not to mention try and figure out what to do next.



Poor, poor Scarlett. She only ever wanted a normal life, now she was a vampire. What was she going to do now? She had nobody she could turn to. She had no family left and she was new to this town so had no friends either. This was bad. With any luck those boys had stopped chasing her. She looked around the corner and thankfully she had lost them. How did they no she was a vampire? What if they didn't and were just trying to see if she was OK?
She soon remembered she had to figure out what she was gonna do. She was no longer concerned with getting home. She was lost and was scared to go back the way she came encase the slayers were still there but she had no other choice and decided to take her chances. She was as quite and as fast as possible. When she returned to her apartment she entered as fast as possible but no sooner did she enter than she collapsed on the floor. She was just so tired and and everything hurt sooo badly she thought she was dying.

When she awoke it had been almost 3 hours since she collapsed. She was so hungry, she needed blood and she new it. There seemed to be a voice inside her head telling her "FEED! Come on, you no you want to."

"NO!" she sobbed "I wont... I cant!"

"Its just one little bight" the voice said.

That was when she heard her nabber Brendon fiddling with his keys across the hall. She suddenly stopped crying, stood up and opened the door. Brenden turned quickly hearing her.

"Oh, hey Scarlett. How ar-"
His smile turned into a frown when he saw how upset she looked.
"Whats wro-"

Before he could finish his sentence Scarlett plunged her new fangs into his neck. This felt so good. His neck was so soft and warm. She loved the way he smelt and wanted nothing more than to taste his blood. Suddenly she realised what she was about to do and stopped before it was to late. She had not turned him, she had stopped before she could actually drink. She puled away swiftly. Brenden looked through week eyes before falling to the ground. Scarlett looked in horror at what she had just done. Tears filled her eyes. She curled into a corner and sobbed loudly rocking back and forth looking at Brendon just lying there.
He opened his eyes and everything was just so fuzzy. He remembered what happened and saw Scarlett in the corner. She saw the petrified look in his eyes and tried to get up closer to him tears still coming from hr eyes.
"Brenden..." she whispered as she crawled over.
He struggled desperately but still couldn't find the strength to stand.
"Get away from me!" he screamed in fear as he pushed her away.
"Brenden" she sobbed.
"Brenden please" she whimperd.
He struggled and tried to fight her away despretly.

She looked at him in pain. He was as close to a friend she had in this town and defently the best friend she had ever had! And now she had bitten him and the look he gave her...
She couldn't take it, she felt yet another lust for blood. Before she realy did kill him she stood and ran. Brendon still confused as to what had just happend.

What was she going to do now? Where would she go? What was going to happen to her?




well this is my first story and i like were this is going, sorry i suck at this whole writing thing, ill be back soon with the next chapter xx rhiannon
Sign up to rate and review this story