Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

You're Not My Type

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Frank takes Alana home

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 655 words

0Unrated
I could still feel his eyes on me. I mean I knew that all of them were looking at me, but I felt his eyes following my every move. I opened the door and went into the bathroom. I knew I wasn’t going to last a whole meal with him. I didn’t know what it was I felt, it wasn’t attraction, I was sure of that. It was something else. Fear maybe? I quickly washed up and headed back down stairs. As soon as I walked into the room that same feeling that he was watching my every move took over.

“Jacob I’m really tired from the move and stuff. I think I’m just going to go home. We can have dinner another night Miss Linda.” She nodded.

“Well since the food is already here I’m going to stay and eat.” My father said looking at the spread on the table.

“Yeah, please go ahead and stay. I’ll just walk its not that far and it’s a strait shot. I’ll see you when you get home.”

“Jacob you can’t let that girl walk home.” Linda said.

“Then she should sit down and eat like every one else.” Linda shot him another look like the one she gave out side.

“Frank give her a ride please,” Linda said.

“No, that’s…that’s okay I’ll just walk. Its fine.” the thought of the two of us alone scared me.

“He doesn’t mind. Do you Frank?”


“No not at all.” his voice was a lot lower than I would expect from such a small person. I mean yeah I was only about 5’2”, but he was only a few inches taller than me. He got up from the table and walked toward the door. If I said I would stay now they would know that I just didn’t want to be alone with him then they would think I was weird. Which I undeniably was. I followed him out of the door and he got into a two door black mustang. “Hop in.” he said as he unlocked the door with a remote.

I slid into the leather seat and he started the car. “Your not happy to be staying here are you?” I chose to look out of the window instead of talking to him. “Do I make you uncomfortable?” I could hear the amusement in his voice. I forced my self not to look at him. I knew he was smiling. He turned on the radio and blasts “Nice Guys Finish Last” plays. I can’t help but to sing along. “So you like Green Day?” I stop singing as we pull up to my house.

“Thanks for the ride.” I mumble as I got out of the car. I heard him get out of the car too. “You don’t have to walk me to the door.” I said hopping up the steps. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“Good thing I did,” he said he bent over beside the door and reached into a flower pot. “Here,” he handed me the key. I unlocked the door and stepped in. He rushed in and pinned me against the door. I stood there frozen. He rested his hand on my waist.

“Uh…what…” the words were sticking to my throat. I couldn’t think strait. It started to get hard to breath.

“Don’t worry you‘re not my type.” he said inches from my ear. Then he was gone.

I quickly turned and slammed the door closed as he drove off. I locked it and let myself slump down to the floor. “What the hell was that?” I asked my self. I stood up and headed for the phone I needed to hear Patrick’s voice. The phone rang twice and then his voice came over the line.
Sign up to rate and review this story