Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

He's Insane

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Alana talks to Patrick

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 360 words

0Unrated
“Alana, hey babe.” he said. I instantly relaxed. That’s the effect he had on me.

“Hi…” I said.

“Is everything okay? You don’t sound right.”

“Yeah everything is fine…I” I stopped. I couldn’t tell him anything about Frank cause he hadn’t done anything, other than making me feel incredibly uncomfortable. “I just miss you a lot. I needed to hear your voice.”

“How is your father?”

“Insane, he dropped me onto the ground and let these dogs attack me.”

“Lana, that is so obviously an exaggeration. Now tell me what really happened.” I told him the whole story. “ That is so funny.”

“Patrick you aren’t supposed to be laughing you’re supposed to be all. I’m coming over right now to take you back home. And you will never have to see him or… any of those dogs again.” I said laughing.

“Honestly you know I would if I could.” he said.

“I know. So what are we going to do next weekend when you come to see me?”

“Oh…Lana about that…” that can never mean a good thing. “We can’t come we got this gig. Its huge…” I didn’t even let him finish.

“It’s okay, there’s always the weekend after. Tell everyone I said hi okay.” I said

“Lana…” I hung up the phone before he finished. Then I realized I really was hungry. I heard the front door open.

“Alana!” My father yelled.

“Jacob!” I yelled from where I was in the kitchen. He came around the corner.

“Here, Linda thought you might be hungry so she packed you a plate.” I was really going to like this Linda chick. If I could avoid her psycho son.

After I ate my dinner I headed up to my room, I was surprised to see that my father had made my bed. I opened m bag and sitting on top was a hoodie, I picked it up. It was Patrick’s favorite stay gold hoodie. Pete had designed it. Now I felt bad for hanging up on him. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story