Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Your Eyes Said Stay

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Alana gets to know more about the guys and Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-27 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 817 words

1Ambiance
As we pulled up I felt like all the air was sucked out of the trucks cab. Parked in front of our house was that black mustang. Which could only mean one thing. “Hi Mr. Jacob,” Frank said as we got out of the car. “Hi Alana.” Even the way he said my name gave me a weird feeling.

“Hey Frank,” My father said. “Thanks for coming over.”

“Yeah the other’s are on their way, Mikey and Gerard were fighting over who was going to drive.” He said smiling. I just walked past him into the house. “So what all needs to be done?”

“Well we are painting, and then putting together the bed. Other than that we have to move the dresser in the basement up to her room. Get that old futon out. I think that’s all we can do today.”

“Wait you having them help with my room?”

“Unless you want to carry all that stuff up there yes.” I rolled my eyes. “Oh and you will be helping with every step.” He yelled at my back. I was going to my room there were various unmentionables strewn all over the place. I threw all my stuff into my bag as quickly as I could. That feeling from last night came over me.

“So this is where she lays her head.” I didn’t even have to turn to know that Frank was standing at my door. Who told him he could come in here?

“Why don’t you wait down stairs while I finish cleaning this up.” I said turning to face him. That was a big mistake cause the light shinning threw the window made his green eyes shine.

“Can I help?” he said that smirking cause he could tell he was doing it again. “Alana.” He added my name just to be smart.

“No Frank, you can…” before I could finish my sentence the other boys came rushing into my room.

“Lana baby what’s up?” the one with shoulder length black hair said. I couldn’t remember any of their names and I still had my stuff all over the place. I looked up and was mortified. The one with a huge Afro was holding one of my bras by the strap.

“Hey!” I screamed causing them all to freeze. “Just cause you have never seen a bra doesn’t mean you have to play with it. Now go down stairs and after I’m done putting my things away you can come back okay.” The last part I said like I was talking to someone who was mentally challenged.

“Okay, shesh.” The one with glasses said. They all backed out of my room and I took a deep breath and quickly finished putting my things away I took off Patrick’s hoodie and hung it in the closet. I didn’t want anything to happen to it. Then I walked back down stairs.

“You guys can come back up now.” I said.

“Hey look sorry about the invasion earlier. Your dad said we could come up and get started.” The same one who had called me “baby” upstairs said.

“Thanks, do you think you can tell me your names again?” It was really bad that I couldn’t remember them on my own. Well I couldn’t remember any but Frank.

“No problem. I’m Gerard. This is my brother Mikey.” He motioned to the one with the glasses. “That’s Bob,” how the hell didn’t I remember bob? “This is Ray.” He said motioning to the one who had held my bra upstairs. “and that’s Frank,”

“Oh she knows me. We were having a talk upstairs before you guys got here. She was telling me about her self.”

“Sorry I seem to remember kicking you out of my room and asking repeatedly for you to leave.” I said scrunching up my face like I wasn’t quite sure of what happened.

“Your words said leave, but your eyes said for me to stay.”

“Do you just talk to hear your own voice.” I said. I had decided that I wasn’t scared of him, but that I just didn’t like him. I’d never felt this strong of a dislike for anyone.

“No but I love to hear your response.” He said with a cocky smile.

“Okay enough of that,” my father said coming into the room. “Let’s get started we want to be finished in time for dinner and we have a lot of work to do.” They all obediently headed for my room. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. I can’t be around Frank for long periods of time. He makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable and the worst part is that he knows it and will do anything he can to make it worst.
Sign up to rate and review this story