Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Specialis

Chapter 4

by Felinity 0 reviews

Harry slips up and accidentally threatens his uncle with magic after Voldemort returns and the abuse becomes worse. What can harry do and why does he have Voldemorts ring? How could it help him?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Tom Riddle,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 1396 words

1Exciting
Disclaimer: I do not own harry potter or anything to do with harry potter that all belongs to the fantastic J.K.R

Specialis (- Secrets )

Harry gasped and choked as he was released from the grave stone, shaped into the reaper of death; as soon as he could breath and his head had stilled, he ran.

Cedric was dead. It had been a trick. Voldemort was alive. He was pissed, and alive and out for harry’s blood. He had to get away. Had to get to the cup. He’s back. He’s back. He’s …

“Aahhhhhhhh” he screamed as a jet of red light hit him. Burning. Twisting inside of him. Crushing him from inside. Pain. Pain. Oh god the pain… burning his insides.

The small boy panted as he lay on the floor, the curse realest him but it still hurt, his body still twitched and his heart pumped blood furiously through his viens, making his head spin.

The boys eyes began to focus on something that shined in the moon light, attracting attention to his fussy mind. He reached out a shaky hand but quickly recoiled it as his hands came into contact with cold scales, sliding past his hand.

A snake!

His body flinched unable to do much else, still sensitive from the curse as he felt it nudge his legs; sliding under his knee’s and was surprised, in the back of his mind at the size of its body.

It’s a really big snake then!

He gasped and flinched again as it again nudged him and slid its way under his lower back and eventually under his neck, effectively trapping him in place before his mind cleared of the fog from the first time being hit by a crucio.

He had to get away. He had to get back and warn every body!

He gave a practise struggle, knowing the snake wouldn’t be so easily shaken off. Before giving as much energy as he had left and thrashing as hard as he could, but gave up quickly as the snake tighten its hold and moved its head closer; harry tried to move away but its hold was to tight, its yellow silted eyes stared down into his as it spoke.

“ssssshh, little one. Neither, Tom or the dim-witted followerssss will attack with me around you. Can’t have him exhaussssst himsssself to the brink of desssstruction only minutessss after he hassss been reborn, now can we? He hasssss plenty of numbskullssss to take hisss anger out on, after a resssst.”

Harry stayed wide eyed and silent as he tried to process what the snake was telling him.

Tom? Who’s tom? Wait… the chamber…. Tom riddle.. young voldemort…..

He began to kick and struggle more at the realisation but the snake only leaned in further, easily holding him in place “sssshhh, calm down” it hissed soothingly “he needssssss to resssst before you are in danger of him again, look! He can barely walk two pacessss right now.”

The snake pushed his jaw gently with its nose, making harry shiver with the contact, in the direction of the newly reborn Voldemort. His eyes strained to keep locked on the dangerous creature but were forced to do as it wished and sure enough, his death eaters were crowded around his form crouched on the ground.

The dark lord was breathing heavily, staring right into his eyes with his piercing red ones, flickering with madness. But still in no state to move.

Harry faintly felt the snakes coils withdraw from around his legs while he timidly stared into voldemorts gaze, entranced, unable to look away, yet fearful like a rabbit looking at an injured fox.

“Come, little one, the port key is just over here” was softly hissed into his ear “if tom was in a better sssstate and sssenssse of mind, I would keep you with me. I have wanted ssssomeone else to talk to for sssso long, even when tom had been alive before now. Itssss hard to find a good converssssationalisssst in the ssssnakesss. But alasssss, even with my protection I feel that you would be unhappy around tom asssss he issssss now”

The hissing was soft and held longing but harry flinched as voldemort steadily stood thinking his enemy would pounce at any second and end his short life but he just held his gaze locked with harry’s as he frowned slightly, hearing every word the snake confessed to his enemy.

The snake began to use the coils still holding harry around his middle to pull him towards the cup/port key.

Suddenly harry ripped his eyes from the dark lord and looked at the snake, wrapping his arms around her scaled form in alarm, getting its attention “cedric’sssss body, I need to take it back for them” he franticly but quietly hissed, making quick glances back at the dark lord watching him.

“okay little one. I will bring it. But sssssstay near the port key” harry heard the snake but unconsciously refused to let go of his new safety net, even as the snake tried to slip away from his grasp.

He heard the snake equivalent to a sigh as he looked up, the snakes eyes glowed a bright white before cedric’s body rose from the ground and floated onto the ground next to harry and the cup.

The teenager looked at the body with guilt but whipped his head around when an angry hiss came from the other end of the grave yard. ”Nigina, ssstop doting over him, hisss life isss already nearing It’sss end, it will only hurt you to get attached, leave him alone”

Voldemort.

“Don’t lisssssten to him little one, he isssss not in a good ssstate right now ” the snake – Nigina- hissed before slipping from his arms and making her way towards the dark lord. Her long body gracefully sliding through the grass.

The death eaters courteously stood their ground but seemed to develop a twitch as the giant snake slid closer.

She peered up at the dark lord but gradually rose to her full height, suddenly driving her head down to voldemorts hand, nigina’s mouth closing around one the dark lords fingers and pulling away, sliding back to harry quickly before any of the death eaters could react.

“Go, my child, if ever you need me just ask. Hurry.” Dropping something small in his hand, he was reluctantly forced back towards the cup. Nigina fully relinquishing her hold on him as she brought her body to tower over him, hissing dangerously at the death eaters as they levelled their wands at him and began firing curses.

The death eaters charged in his direction as he hastily grabbed onto cedric’s shirt and the tri-wizard cup, some of the curses that clipped his body as they flew past making him cry out.

With a last look into voldemorts swirling mad red eyes, he was gone.


Burning! Burning! His hand felt on fire. Burning, pain. It was like holding hot metal. Burning spreading through his palm.

Harry sat up in bed with a start.

He gripped his wrist as the pain started moving up his left hand, up to his fourth finger. Looking down he saw the remnants of the silver ring soaking into his skin, the trail it was taking up his palm to his finger glowed eerily.

He cried out in pain as he twisted his hand around to the more painful source.

Four tiny gems were splitting through his skin at the base of his finger.

Two green. Two red.

He gasped as he watched the silver bleed from the pores of his skin around the jewels in fascinations, shaping itself and rising out of his finger until he could recognise it as the ring he had been studying for days.

His finger hummed in the after effect of the pain, the base of his finger red and swollen. Yet Harry just looked in shock at the ring that had claimed his finger as its resting place, before he thought in a panic...

Oh my god, I’m wearing Voldemorts ring!

A/N: there you go, how he got the ring. Tell me what you think and if your happy with the plot so far. I’m going bed. Night night.
Sign up to rate and review this story