Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Whatever Works For You

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-07 - 587 words

0Unrated
“I’m sorry what did you say?” I said hoping I’d misheard her.

“I said you could carry the bags, its what you people do…” before she finished I was across the table. We rolled around on the floor occasionally hitting each other until I was pulled off her. I looked at the person that held me it was Mr. Furman. The very teacher I’d pissed off earlier. I knew I was in for it. He escorted the both of us to the office. I smiled as I looked over and saw that I’d done quite a number on Jamia her lip was bleeding and she had a swollen black eye. I sat in the principle’s office as they called Jacob. He was not going to like this.

When he walked in he just looked at me and shook his head. I thought back to how he had tried to make me feel better about this being my first day. I’d disappointed him and I knew it. He didn’t stay in the office long. “Come on,” he said as he came out.

When we came out of the office I was surprised to see all my new friends waiting out side including Frank. “Lana that was awesome. I mean I wouldn’t have done it on the first day but you what ever works for you.” Amanda said smiling.

“Guys,” I tried to shake my head and tell them not to tell me that was a good thing.

“I would have done the same thing if she had said that to me.” Erelin said. I looked at Jacob he didn’t look amused.

“Alana in the car now.” he said. Frank walked over to me.

“Are you okay,” he said touching the side of my face.

“Go ask you racist girlfriend if she’s okay.” I said pushing his hand away.

“Wait raciest, what did she say to you?” Jacob said.

“She said that when the girls go shopping this weekend that I could come along to “carry the bags” cause that’s what “us people” do. I didn’t let her finish what she was saying.” I looked down at my shoes and got into the car. I waited for him to get in. Then we pulled off toward home. “I know I screwed up, but no one talks to me like that. Not here not anywhere, and if I have to kick some butt everyday I’m here to stop it I will.” he didn’t say anything. He just took me home. The principle had suspended me for three days so I had a five-day weekend. How awesome was that.

We arrived home and he still hadn’t said a word to me. It was killing me I wished he would yell or something. We walked into the house. “Jacob, are you mad at me?” I asked.

“Who?” I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Dad are you mad at me?”

“I’m a little disappointed that you let your temper get the best of you. I’m also mad that you were in a fight on your first day of school. With that said you’re grounded, until I say different and don’t think you won’t be doing anything but hanging out for your five days off, there’s plenty of chores to keep you busy.” I guess I could accept the punishment. I mean I didn’t really have any plans for this weekend anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story