Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Homework Help

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 517 words

0Unrated
The door was closed and I knocked. “Come in,” I opened the door and saw my math teacher. He was about as tall as my dad, and had blond hair and blue eyes. I couldn’t remember his name for the life of me.

“Hi,” I said, “I’m here to take you up on that offer. I mean since it’s due tomorrow…”

“No problem have a seat and take out what you’re having a problem with.” I sat at a desk close to the front of the room and took out the work sheet.

“Okay so I get that you carry the one, but what do you…” I stopped as he rested his hand on my knee. Then the door opened and he moved it off.

“Alana, I’ve been looking all over for you,” Frank said, he looked like he really had been looking all over for me. “Your dad asked me to give you a ride home cause he’s having some car trouble today.” he was looking between me and my teacher.

“Oh than we should hurry so he doesn’t worry.” I said packing my stuff up and heading toward the door.

“Alana, I could always give you a ride home once we are finished,” my teacher said.

“That’s okay, my dad’s probably already going to freak since I’m already late. I’ll see you tomorrow and I’ll have this all done okay.” then I followed Frank out side.

“I tried to warn you, Mr. Michaels has a bad reputation with female students. He lures them into his classroom and then…”

“Wait this didn’t happen to Erelin did it?”

“No, it happened to one of her friends who transferred out.”

“So how does he still have a job here?”

“Most times he chooses problem students, like people who get suspended on their first day.”

“Thanks” I said as we got into his car. Wait did I just thank Frank Iero? “I still don’t know how I’m going to get this work done before tomorrow. I really don’t understand It.” and now I’m asking for advice. What has the world come to?

“See if Jacob will let Erelin come over to help you tonight.”

“I’m still grounded.”

“Point out that if you don’t get help, your grade will suffer then causing you to break one of his rules by getting something lower than a C.” He did have a point. I mean it was a rule. Wait was I really about to take advice from Frank? This just felt wrong, on the bright side. I was used to the way he made me feel now. I mean it was just a minor annoyance. Like an itch you just can’t scratch so you learn to live with it. We pulled up to my house. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay,” I said getting out of the car. I took a deep breath, now to convince Jacob that I really should be able to have company even though I’m grounded.
Sign up to rate and review this story