Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Miss Me Much?

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 746 words

0Unrated
As I made my way out front I saw Patrick’s van. It reminded me of the van shaggy had in the Scooby show. He got out of the car and I ran down the steps and hopped into his arms.

“Miss me much,” he asked as I wrapped my legs around him.

“You have no idea,” I said then I brushed my lips against his it didn’t take long for him to deepen the kiss, and I was all too happy to oblige. We stood there kissing like that for a long time, until we heard someone clear their throat.

“Is he the only one you missed?” a female voice said. I broke the kiss and turned to see Cleo her blond hair streaked with jet black. She always said she wanted black hair like mine, I always told her she hit the lottery by being blond. I think that’s why we got along so well. We envied each other, but never to a malicious point. I unwrapped my legs from Patrick, placed my feet back on the ground and turned to hug her. She was taller than me, by about three inches.

“I’ll missed you the most Scare Crow.” I said backing away so that I could hug Joe, Andy and Pete. Who lifted me off the ground to spin me in circles until Patrick made him stop. We were both dizzy though. I found myself back in Patrick’s arms, he kissed my forehead.

“I missed you too.”

“Alana!” I looked up to see Jacob on the porch.

“Jacob!” I yelled back I really hated when he yelled my name like that.

“I’m sorry did you want to go somewhere today?”

“Dad!” I said he was being so unfair.

“Introduce me to your Friends.”

“That’s Cleo, Pete, Andy, Joe and this is Patrick.” he walked toward us. Please Jacob just be cool just this once and don’t embarrass me. I prayed.

“So you are the one trying to court my daughter?”

“Uh yes sir.” Patrick said. I almost laughed cause I could feel his heart beat speed up. My father was taller than him.

“Have her back her before curfew and we shouldn’t have any problems.” then he left. I could have kissed that man instead I turned and kissed Patrick again. I heard someone else clear their throat.

“Are you going to introduce me?” Frank said.

“Everyone that’s Frank, Frank this is everyone.”

“That really narrows it down,” he said. “Let me guess, you are Patrick. You’re shorter than I thought you would be.”

“Okay you do realize we are about the same height right?” Patrick said in a calm voice. Frank just stood there obviously bothered, but I couldn’t for the life of me tell why. I mean it’s not like I was his girlfriend or something. Then the others pulled up and got out. To say they got along would be a lie, I mean they didn’t out right fight. But they weren’t the nicest to each other either. Cleo seemed to hate Amanda and Erelin, and all the guys hated each other too. They were trying to keep their distance from each other. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to be able to hang out with them all.

“Alana babe we have a gig in town, you think you can merch for us tonight?”

“Of course,” I said we had moved into the house and were sitting in my room. There were 13 people in my bedroom and it felt so divided with me in the middle. If I laughed at a inside joke for either side I felt guilty.

“I thought we were going to have a movie night tonight?” Amanda said. I’d forgotten all about it.

“Amanda I forgot…do you mind?” I felt like crap for doing this, but I could do a movie night with them anytime. This concert with my old friends wasn’t going to come along again for a while. She gave me a surprised and hurt look all of them did. How was I supposed to pass this up?

“Yeah...okay...whatever. Don’t we have work to do downstairs with Mr. Jacobs?” Erelin said. Then they all left me with my old friends. None of them looked too happy with me. I wasn’t sure I was too happy with myself.

************

Reviews are welcome.
Sign up to rate and review this story