Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Let Me Worry About Them

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 441 words

0Unrated
We left for the venue without saying anything to my father, I’d be home before curfew so I could try and make up for canceling on Amanda and the others. I stood behind the merch table with Cleo and the new girl who had come separately from us she was pretty nice and apparently dating Andy. “So Lana what’s up with that Frank guy?” Cleo asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked back.

“He was a dick, in fact all of them were kind of stuck up and snobby.”

“Don’t talk about them like that. You don’t even know them.” I said getting defensive of my new friends.

“Come on Lana they were mad at you for coming to hang out with your friends. Who you haven’t seen in two weeks and we don’t know when we will make it back down here.” she had a point but I still didn’t like her saying those things. Not even about Frank.

“Whatever you let me worry about them okay.”

“Whatever.” she said rolling her eyes. I ignored it as I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

“Babe what’s wrong?” Patrick whispered in my ear. I noticed the lack of reaction on my part. I mean there were no shivers and no Goosebumps.

“Nothing…it’s just that… I really wanted my old friends and my new friends to get along. Only you guys hate them and they seem not to like you.”

“Babe I’m fine with all of them accept for Frank. I don’t like the way he looks at you.” so he noticed that.

“But even Cleo hates them for no reason and…”

“Hey can I get that green shirt.” I looked up to see Amanda and Erelin.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“I came to apologize. I shouldn’t have been mad about tonight, you don’t know when they will be able to visit again.” I reached out and pulled them both into a hug.

“Thank you for understanding.”

“Yeah the guys are here too, they wanna hear the band you can’t stop talking about.” Erelin said.

“You guys are the best.” I saw out of the corner of my eye Cleo pull a face. I didn’t say anything though. I was too happy all of my favorite people were in the same place at once. Then the guys took the stage I got excited, even though Cleo and I never shut down the table during the shows like Erelin and Amanda I was still able to watch the show from the table.

*************

rate/review
Sign up to rate and review this story