Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Matching Busted Lips

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 853 words

1Exciting
“Hey Alana, why don’t I take you home?” Frank asked. I’d been back stage for about ten minutes now and I still couldn’t find Patrick and Cleo. Everyone else I’d seen. I’d run into Frank walking down one of the many hallways here.

“No that’s okay Jacob said I could stay later.” I explained. “Have you seen Cleo or Patrick?” he looked down that hall where he just came from.

“No, I think they were back that way somewhere. Come on I’ll help you look for them,” he said pulling my hand the opposite way I’d been heading.

“I already checked out there,” I said snatching my hand away. Before he could grab me again I was down the hall. I slowed down as I heard hushed voices.

“Look, this can’t happen anymore. You know I love Alana.”

“Yeah that’s why you kissed me back and held me all night after we made love.” Cleo replied. I froze. It felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest and thrown on the floor for someone to river dance on top. I felt someone put their hand over my mouth and their other hand around my waist pulling me back from the door way.

“Alana, I’m going to take you home okay?” I just nodded he held my hand and escorted me through the crowded back stage area.

“Alana those guys are so cool, well I mean Pete, Joe and Andy are so cool. I didn’t get to talk to Patrick…Alana what’s wrong.” Erelin said as tears started streaming down my face. I hated to cry in front of people. It made me feel so week. “Alana what happened tell me.”

“Nothing,” I said but she wasn’t buying it.

“Amanda,” she yelled. Frank let them pull me away. Then someone else grabbed my hand and pulled me into their arms. I looked up into Patrick’s eyes.

“Babe what’s wrong?” he said wiping my tears. I suddenly found my voice.

“It’s been two weeks and you already cheated on me.” I yelled pushing him away from me.

“What Lana what are you talking about.”

“You and Cleo, my best friend.” fresh tears started to fall and all eyes were on me. “Did Pete, Andy and Joe know too? Was I the only one not in on this little secret?” The others came over.

“Patrick you didn’t. Did you?” Pete asked. Patrick just looked down at his feet.

“It was an accident. It just happened.” he tried to explain. Then Cleo showed up.

“I was waiting for the right time to tell you.” Cleo said she wrapped her arms around him. “We are together now, I’m sorry you had to find out this way.”

“What the hell, are you talking about Cleo I don’t want you, I never did. I was just missing Alana.” she looked hurt as he pushed her away. He took a step toward me. “Alana please…”

“No Patrick stop lying to her you have me now.” and that’s when it clicked. She’s always been envious of me, I mean I’m the same with her, but the one thing that I’ve always had that she never could was Patrick. He was really in love with me that much I knew. I didn’t even know what I was doing but I was on top of her and hitting her with all my might. She fought back and hit me once busting my lip. Then we were rolling around one second I had the upper hand the next she did. Then Erelin and Amanda jumped in there was hair pulling and punching until someone pulled me off of her. Bob held Amanda and Mickey held Erelin, I don’t know who or care who grabbed Cleo.

“Alana!” It was Frank he carried me outside to his car. I could hear the others following behind us. Then he sat my feet back onto the ground.

“Alana, please just give me another chance.” Patrick said.

“Look maybe you should just try to call her tomorrow okay,” Frank said coming in between me and Patrick.

“Why don’t you mind your own business?”

“I’m not the one who cheated on his girlfriend with her best friend. So I’m thinking my decision making skills are a little better off than yours.” then Patrick swung hitting Frank square in the jaw.

“Patrick!” I yelled. Frank hit him back then they were rolling on the ground fighting, just a jumbled up mess of fist and blows. Until Gerard and Ray pulled Frank back and Pete and Joe pulled Patrick back. I rushed over to Frank to check it he was okay.

“Oh I see so you want him?” Patrick said.

“And if I do it’s not any of your business seeing as how I’m not your girlfriend. You should go be with Cleo you two deserve each other.” Frank and I walked back to his car with matching busted lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story