Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead Baby Kickball.

Note To Self

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

I miss you terribly. Come back to me.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 726 words

0Unrated
SIDE NOTE!
By the way when you see this
[name]: = Thoughts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BIOLOGY ROCKS

"Ecology is the study of all things living. Ecology comes from the greek word Oikos which means..."

Margo tuned out Ms. Lazarro (Lih-Zah-Row) once again. She was too busy focusing on the boy next to her. Sonny sat right beside her in the back in Ms. Lazarro's Biology. She was a nice teacher, considerate of everybody's well-being. That's the only reason why everybody actually pays attention in the class. Margo felt so tense and uncomfortable right now. Was sonny the one who called her a bitch? or was it someone else? It didn't matter who it was, it hurt! She didn't mean to act all sassy, but she had to show Sonny that she was strong! She was being strong, wasn't she? Margo felt her eyes sting a little. She was a bitch. A big, fat, pregnant bitch. She put her head down into her arms and began to silently whimper. Warm water slowly dripping down her face. She pulled her hoodie up and snuggled into her arms as the water began to run a bit more. Her face was getting warm and moist. She looked down at her desk. nothing. It was really dark. She kind of liked it, it was like a Little Fort, a Bubble of Angst. Just then she heard something being placed on her desk. She lifted her arm and saw a white piece of paper. She looked over at Sonny. He was looking straight ahead, his hair in his face a little. He was writing notes down. She pulled the piece of paper into her little Bubble of Angst and began to read.

Why are you crying?

- Skrl

Margo felt her heart skip a beat. He could actually tell?! How could he?! She swore that she was being really quiet. Margo pulled her pen and began to reply:

I'm sad. duh.

- Aphex

She lifted her head up and felt the cool air brush her face. She cautiously handed the note to him and went back to form her Bubble. She lifted her arm and peeked through to see him. He scribbled a reply and handed it back to her. Margo pulled it in and read.

Meet me in the bathroom.
It's time to talk.
- Skrl

Margo widened her eyes. It's time to talk. What did he mean? what was he gonna do? Pride came in with a new friend.

Pride: Don't go. He's being a bastard. He called you a bitch!
Reason: We don't know that, you should go to him. You could sort things out.

Reason sounded pretty wise right now. Just then out of the corner of her eye she saw Sonny move. Her eyes darted towards him and the teacher called on him.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked. Ms. Lazzaro sighed, she was getting really into her lesson. She nodded her head lightly and turned her back towards the class once more. Sonny slid out of his desk and briefly looked over at Margo. He was wearing red eye makeup, his eyes surrounded by thick black eyeliner. His black pants hugged his legs, and his hoodie hugged his torso, making him look pretty fit. Margo watched as he grabbed the boys room pass and smoothly slid out the door.

Midge: Hot.

A few minutes later, Margo raised her hand as well.

"Ms. L, can I use the john? My urine tank is full" Margo asked. Ms. Lazzaro looked up from her papers and rolled her eyes.

"Use a condom" She simply said. Everyone in the classroom giggled. Even she knew about her and Sonny's relationship. All she had to do was look at you. Ms. Lazzaro has had her shot at love. She's been on 13 dates this year, and has gone through 3 marriages. Whenever she brings her love life up she says at the very end, "What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic."

Midge: Maybe she could give me love advice, I could really use some.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story