Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

Mora

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

speaking in grey words the passive and the civil, now our love likes to burn like the light from it's candle...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 1595 words

1Funny
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAT ROOM

Margo walked down the La Canada hallways and observed the isolation chamber that held her future. The hallways were dressed in Gold and Maroon, it was like something out of Harry Potter's Gryffindor house. Poster's, bulleteins, and party invites were plastered on the walls, along with club info and Spartan Pride written everywhere. She turned onto another hallway and arrived to the girl's bathroom. Once she entered inside she peered around closely for Sonny. No-show. Margo let out a huge sigh. Perhaps he was just playing her, she deserved it after all. Margo entered the huge handicapped stall and locked the door. She leaned back a little and looked at the wall in front of her. Numerous conversations and notes were scribbled all over. Margo felt curiousity bubble to the surface. She walked over to the wall and began to read:

___ La Canada rocks!! ____

___ La Canada sucks George Bush's dick!!!!!____

____ George Bush sucks George Bush's dick! _____

____ I luv Derek __

____ Hellz yeah! He's a sexy mofo! ____

Top 5 sexiest men at LCHS:
1. Dave Tetris
2.Peter Woodrow
3. Sonny Moore
4. Matt Good
5. Aaron Wilson


Margo let out a small laugh, Sonny had made third place. How cute. He deserved to be number one though. Margo wanted to write something too. She got out a permanent marker from her back pocket and began to write. She wondered if anyone would reply. After all, this was like a giant chat room, a newspaper among the female generation at LCHS.

10 LIES THEY TELL YOU AT LA CANADA:
1. Students are expected to demonstrate honesty and integrity.
2. Acquiring good study and organizational skills is an on-going process.
3. We are here to help you define good character and good citizenship
4. The dress code will be stricter this year.
5. The counselors want to hear what you have to say
6. Lunch time will be longer.
7. The Alma Mater isn't a cult chant what-so-ever.
8. You will look back on these memories fondly.
9. The Principal has your back.
10.

Screeeeech! The door sounded. Someone entered the bathroom. Margo quickly slipped the pen in her pocket and opened the door. Sonny was standing at the doorway cautiously, making sure there was no one else besides them in the bathroom. Margo felt her heart race and flutter as he stepped closer to her. This was it, the moment of truth. What did sonny want?

"So, what is it that you want me to talk about?" Margo asked. Sonny let out a sigh and leaned against a wall.

"Listen," He began,"I'm....I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day..."

Pride: Hellz yeah mothafuckaazz! I told you he'd come crawling back!!

Reason: SHHH! he's talking!

"..It's just that i really want this baby to live, maybe not with us, but at least with a loving family" He explained. Margo folded her arms and looked down at her feet. Her white converse were dirty and ratty looking. Checkers were drawn on with permanent marker. Sonny walked over to Margo and wrapped his arms around her. Margo squeezed him tightly.

"Sonny I'm sorry too, I'm so sorry" She whimpered. Sonny shushed her and told her it was okay. He swayed her smoothly from side to side, humming a little tune. Margo felt so much better, knowing someone loved her so much. She lifted her head up and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. She felt his muscles tighten in his cheeks, he was smiling lightly. Sonny held her tighter against his body and planted a small kiss on her lips. His piercings were cold against her lips. In a matter of minutes it went from small sad kisses to passionate ones. Margo was pressed up against the wall, her hoodie thrown on the floor. Her hands traveled up Sonny's shirt as he began to leave little baby kisses on her collar bone.

"Sonny," She breathed out. Sonny pulled his lips back and pressed his finger against her lips.

"Shhh," He leaned into her ear,"let me love you right now."

Margo felt a burst of joy surge throughout her body. She jumped up a little and Sonny held her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to passionately kiss him. Sonny slid his hands up and down the small of her back and let out a slight moan. Margo bit down gently on his bottom lip and pulled back seductively. He let out another moan. She knew exactly what made him so hot and bothered. He sucked on her bottom lip hungrily, urging her to participate in the kiss. When she did, he increased the intensity of the kiss. His hand grabbed the back of her head, pulling her closer to his face. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Sonny ran his tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance that was granted to him readily. His skillful tongue probed her mouth, making her moan. Her own tongue joined his, coaxing his mouth. Margo's hands were locked in Sonny's hair, while his were roaming her body. His free hand slid down her frame and caressed her thighs. She threw her head back in pleasure and moaned with satisfaction. The kiss was broken, but Sonny wasn't going to stop yet. He was hungry for her, begging for her. Sonny licked the sensitive flesh on her neck, nipping and sucking lightly as well.

"Oh god," She sighed sharply. Sonny smiled and gave another kiss. He continued to kiss every inch of skin on her body until he suddenly felt a vibration in his pocket. He groaned with annoyance and gently placed Margo down. He pulled out his side kick and flipped it open.

Larry Hall Monitor's on the move,
better get ur ass back here
- Matt


Sonny flipped his phone shut and looked back up at his girlfriend. Her hair was slightly messy, her shirt was wrinkled and scrunched up above her belly button. She looked like sex. Margo noticed Sonny's lustful look and began to blush.

"Sonny stop it" She giggled innocently. Sonny smirked seductively and licked his lips.

"I think our baby needs a little sibling" Sonny smiled as he pressed her against the wall. Margo laughed.

"I think one is enough" She laughed as Sonny pressed his body against hers. She felt the lump in his pants. He clearly was really turned on right now. His hands traveled back up her shirt and began to rub her back.

"Come over tonight? My parents are going to San Fransisco," He whispered in a raspy voice. Margo felt her heart skip.

"Sonny I don't think i can leave" She spoke. Sonny rubbed her back.

"Mmm, but i want you to be with me tonight" He whined with a little moan in his voice. Margo felt her stomach turn, her knees grow weak. This boy was making her so hot, she wanted to grab him and screw him right there, but she had to be firm. Sonny began to caress her thigh again, only this time Sonny began to pant heavily and moan seductively. Margo let out a light whimper.

"Midge please," He whimpered as he started to slowly grind against her hips. Margo wanted to seriously rape him right now, she didn't care if anyone saw, as long as Sonny was inside her.

Reason: Cut it out! Larry's on the move!!

Margo pushed Sonny back a little and shook her head.

"No Sonny, not tonight," Margo spoke,"Okay well maybe i'll come for a brief visit. but that's it!"

Sonny gave her a pouty face and whimpered a little. Margo slid aside and grabbed her hoodie. Just as she was about to turn Sonny pushed her fiercely against the wall. Margo squealed a little as Sonny put his arms on both sides of her, preventing her from leaving. Sonny leaned in and began to whisper seductively in her ear.

"Fine, I'll wait. Just so you know, you'll be leaving me all alone and horny," he whispered,"So when you come, i might just attack you."

Margo smirked seductively and gently slid her finger up and down his chest. Sonny looked down briefly and then back up at her. He looked extremely sexy right now.

"Oh my, I'm oh-so-scared of Big Bad Sonny Moore" She playfully spoke.

"Careful hun," He rasped,"I can be dangerous when i'm horny"

"I love danger" She smirked as she took his earlobe between her teeth. Sonny rolled his eyes back and dove in for another kiss. Margo quickly stopped him though and placed a hand over her mouth. Sonny grunted with agitation. Margo laughed as she slid out of his grasp. Sonny eyed her up and down with desire. He walked over to the doorway and turned to face her.

"You better be at my house," He demmanded,"Otherwise i might have to come and snatch you."

Margo snickered and blew a light kiss to him as he left the girls bathroom cautiously. Margo let out a huge sigh and slipped out her marker once more. She finally decided the 10th rule.

10 LIES THEY TELL YOU AT LA CANADA:
1. Students are expected to demonstrate honesty and integrity.
2. Acquiring good study and organizational skills is an on-going process.
3. We are here to help you define good character and good citizenship
4. The dress code will be stricter this year.
5. The counselors want to hear what you have to say
6. Lunch time will be longer.
7. The Alma Mater isn't a cult chant what-so-ever.
8. You will look back on these memories fondly.
9. The Principal has your back.
10. Sexual activity is prohibited in bathrooms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story