Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Puerile Intentions

Asphixias Tia

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

What's he up to??

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 440 words

0Unrated
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRUG STORE DELIVERY!

Once school finally ended Margo pulled up her hoodie and walked over to the old drug store. Once again, it was the normal scene. Kittie was shopping for Candy, and the owner was sorting out cigarettes and price tags. Margo entered the store happily and waved smoothly over to kittie and the owner.

"Evening cadets, I'm here for a refreshing slushy beverage of some kind"

"Morning Mama Bear, how's the baby?" The owner asked as he put up a stack of Camels. Margo held up her hand.

"Cool it, I'm not even bulging yet"

"Papa Bear came by today, he seemed pretty happy-go-dandy" He mentioned. Shit. She forgot about sonny. He's probably like a raving mad man right about now.

"Did he...need anything?" She asked curiously, raising one brow. The owner thought about it.

"Well, he got some candy, some cigarettes, some soda..."

Margo felt her heart sigh with relief, he was just getting regular Sonny things.

"Oh! and he got some whipped cream and chocolate syrup," Margo's eyes went slightly wide. Her heart just jumped six beats. Naivity and Reason began to babble:

Naivity: Maybe he was just getting sundae material! Yeah! You know Sonny! He always has to have a sundae on him!

Reason: No he doesn't! Fuck that,YOU are the sundae!

Margo felt a little wobbly in the knees, was Sonny gonna do what she thought he was gonna do? I mean sure they had "sex-sex" before, but nothing kinky-dirty. It did sound a little fun, and there always was a first for everything...

"So, i'm guessing you cracked the news to him," The store owner spoke. Margo quickly snapped her head over to him and stared.

"Oh! uh, yeah, yeah i did" The owner nodded contently. Just then he perked up a little, as if he remembered something.

"Oh yeah!" he said as he reached in his pocket,"Sonny asked me to give this to you." The owner handed her the note. Margo felt a little nervous and shaky. She opened it and began to read.

be sure to bring extra clothes over.
and don't take too long, okay?
i'll be waiting. I love you.
-Skrl

I love you. I love you! Margo felt her heart flutter with excitement. She wanted to jump up and down with excitement and scream "Yay! Sleep over with Sonny tonight!", but then again, that would just be plain awkward. She flashed a small smile and carefully placed the not in her pocket.

"So Pidge, what's note about?" He asked curiously. Margo looked up at him and stuck out her tounge.

"Nun'ya business dude"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story