Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Puerile Intentions

Sex Ed.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Don't have sex. You'll get AIDS, and die! Don't have sex Missionary, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it!! promise?!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 948 words

0Unrated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOME, SWEET HOME

Home. a shelter. A building in which families bond and enjoy each other's company. Margo's home was epic. A dad, a step mom, and a sister. No pets, Lula was allergic. Her step mom, Judith, always wanted a baby kitten though. Too bad that would be a one-way ticket to the E-R. Judith hated doctors. She believed they were sick bastards who practiced masochism whenever possible. Her dad Scott was okay, he was a landscaper. He enjoyed tucking in flower beds, spreading mulch everywhere, he was a simple man. He always came home with the scent of cut grass, fresh flowers, and mulch. Margo thought it smelled kind of nice, she could make a fragrance off of that. Margo entered the house with the sound of squealing and yelling ringing in her ears.

"For the love of God Lula it's just a mosquito bite!" Judith yelled as she placed a bandaid on her sister's finger.

Margo plopped down her backpack and looked at her step mom. Her make-up was applied on as if she just slapped it on blindly. Her eye shadow was a thick bright blue and her mascara was smudged severely. Her brown hair still had bright pink puffy curlers in, which by the way really didn't do anything since her hair was so thin. She was wearing a baby blue knit sweater coat over a bright blue polka dot dress. That dress belonged on a 50's house wife, not a 21st century drama-drone. She was talking rapidly to someone on the phone, probably that skeezy manager of hers. Her mom worked at an arts & crafts store down by haight st. Her manager was scum. He only hired people who he thought was good looking. He must've been drunk when he picked Margo's mom.

"Hey jude" Margo greeted as she began to walk up the stairs. Judith rushed into the room with the phone pressed to her ear.

"Midgeon! I need you to babysit tonight, i'm gonna be working over-time!" She explained. Margo immediately froze in her tracks. She quickly snapped her head in her step moms direction.

"You can't" She spoke. Judy raised her brows with surprise.

"And why not?" Shit. she would freak if she said she was gonna hang with sonny. Time to open the box of excuses.

"I was gonna spend the night at Paige's, we have a project due" She lied.

"Well Paige is just gonna have to sleep over here. You need to watch lula while we're both gone" Judith said as she fumbled for her keys.

"Jude i can't! I have plans! I-" Judy shot Margo a death glare, it made her melt into a puddle of goo. Her mother was so extreme and strict when she gives out specific orders. It made Margo sick. She stomped upstairs to her room and slammed the door. She kicked her stuffed kangaroo aside and began to scream into her pillow. This was so unfair to her. She was going to spend a wonderful night with her boyfriend and now it was completely ruined. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The door creaked open and Lula popped her head in.

"Sissy?" She called,"I know your mad and all, but..."

"Leave me alone, Lu" Margo moaned into her pillow. Lula huffed a little.

"Fine, be a meanie, but just so you know, your boyfriend called" Lula announced as she shut the door. Margo's head immediately shot up like a meerkat. She quickly reached over to her nightstand and began to dial on her phone. She waited patiently as the dial tone rang, a male voice answered.

"Where are you?" He spoke. Margo smiled and laughed.

"Hello to you too, sweet stuff!" She laughed.

"Sorry, sorry," He apologized,"I just get kinda cranky when I want isn't right in front of me." Margo scoffed at him.

"Well sorry that I can't be there right now for you Sonny," She apologized.

"You should be" He pouted. Margo giggled again, Sonny was just so cute sometimes. Just then he let out a light moan.

"Margo pleaaase come over now," He begged,"I need you, so SO bad." Margo laughed. He was so horny now.

"This isn't funny, hard-on's are not funny!" He whined.

"yes they are! at least when you have them" She teased.

"fuck you" he hissed.

"You'd love to do that wouldn't you?"

"Yes! Now come over! come come come!" He sounded like a little boy waiting for the ice cream man or something. He was so jumpy and anxious right now. Margo thought this was pretty fun.

"I can't" She said.

"What?"

"I can't come" She repeated.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I have to babysit Lula and her friends" She explained.

"Fine. I'll come over there" He spoke.

"Sonny, we're not gonna do it with Nine year olds running around"

"So? Let them watch!"

"Sonny!"

"What?! They're gonna find out any way! Might as well not beat around the bush and show 'em how"

"Sonny, no." She rejected.

"No to you too! I'm gonna have you tonight no matter what" He announced firmly. Margo felt a little turned on about how persistent he was right now. She didn't know what was wrong with him, but she was okay with it.

"Why do you want to do it so bad?"

"Because I love you?"

"So then can't we just wait?" Sonny was silent for a moment, then he let out a big grunt.

"Fine, but you SO owe me!"

"I know, i know. Thank you"

"I hate you." He pouted.

"Love you!" She spoke.

"Love you more" He replied

"Love you, moore!" She joked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story