Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Puerile Intentions

The Babysitters Club

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Margo recieves an unexpected guest while babysitting? Is it Sonny? or someone else?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 1223 words

1Exciting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo slipped in The Rocky Horror Picture Show DVD as Lula and the Pretty Comittee washed up for dessert. Tonight, they actually weren't that bad; they behaved well, and they obeyed her orders. One by one, they all came in a perfect line, each one of them wearing pink tutu dresses and plastic tiara's. Lula stood in front.

"Sissy can we have Ice Cream?" Lula asked sweetly. Margo rolled her eyes, Lula's baby sweet act doesn't fool her. She practically invented that.

"Sure, but only a little! and promise to be hyper upstairs in your room" Margo instructed. All the girls cheered with delight as Lula got out a tub of vanilla ice cream. They each got big bowl fuls and ran upstairs giggling. Margo was finally at peace. She let out a huge sigh as she took her second slice of Pepperoni pizza. She knew Pizza Hut definetly wasn't good when you're pregnant, but she only had a few weeks until her diet would be on a really tight leash. Suddenly the doorbell went off. Margo turned her head slowly, and looked at the door. Who was ringing at this hour? another ding went off. Margo set her slice down and walked over to the doorway. She opened it slowly, and the stench of cigarette smoke filled her nose. Once the visitor was in full view, a wave of smoke blew in her face. She gagged. She looked up at the visitor and folded her arms. Matt Good, her Arch Enemy was present. He leaned against the doorway and took a small drag.

"What do you want?" Margo asked with a little sass in her tone. Matt exhaled slowly and smirked.

"Your mom called me and asked me to help you" He explained,"'cause you know, your mom and my mom are such good friends."

Margo rolled her arms and scoffed. She knew her mom had the right to be paranoid, i mean, she was a lousy babysitter, but to bring in the one man who she was so salty towards? well that's just too much.

"So, you gonna let me in?" Matt asked as he exhaled some more smoke. Margo coughed once again. Cigarette smoke and greasy pizza, she wondered if the baby would turn out like Twitch. She waved the smoke out of her face and coughed a little more.

"You can come in," she said,"but only when you put out the square." Matt smiled and flicked the cigarette on to the paved path behind him. Margo opened the door wider and Matt slipped through. Right now was the perfect chance to jump on him and beat him down.

Enemy: Do it do it DO IT!! DO IT WHILE HIS BACK IS TURNED!
Friend: No don't! Give him some pizza. Be nice. Show kindness.

Margo shook the thoughts out of her head and shut the door. She noticed Matt scanning the room closely. He seemed really curious. Margo felt really awkward, she didn't know whether to offer him something or to just sit down and watch the movie.

"Uhuh, do you...want something to drink?" She offered.

"Got any beer?" He asked. Margo looked at him blankly, her eyes slightly wide. Matt let out a small laugh.

"Only joking. I'm fine" He replied. Margo's lips formed an 'oh' and she went back onto the couch. Matt followed her and sat beside her, the pizza box being a sperator between them.

"You can nab a slice if you want" She offered plainly. Matt thanked her and took a piece. Margo grabbed onto a pillow and squeezed it with one hand, her free hand went for more pizza. Matt watched as Dr. Frankenfurther came onto the scene. He let out a laugh.

"Dude, is that a guy?" He asked. Margo looked at him and furrowed a little.

"Yeah so?" Matt shook his head.

"You like the wierdest things" He mentioned.

"Oh yeah! well you like the wierdest things too!" She retorted as she set the pizza on the coffee table. Matt raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Oh really? Enlighten me" He challenged.

"You like wierd things like," She thought about it,"like Masturbation!" Matt let out another laugh, this time it was a bit louder.

"are you serious?" He laughed.

"Yeah I am! I bet you do it 24-7, and you still can't get enough!" Margo laughed. Matt scooted closer to her and got closer to her face.

"You're right Midge," He said in a low whisper,"Everything turns me on. Everything! I jerk off during every passing period at school, and when i say i have to go pee, my dick is actually giving in to the hand police. I even did it while I was outside your house."

"Okay CREEPER!" She laughed as she pushed him away. Matt let out a laugh and got back to being close to her.

"Oh god, I'm so horny right now Midge, I need to jack off!" He groaned playfully. He then moved even closer towards midge, but she rolled off the couch just in time and fell off the floor. Matt let out another loud groan and layed down on the couch.

"Oh god, the way you rolled off that couch! Oh fuck!" He grunted as he held his crotch. Margo laughed so hard at his stupidity. Matt began sprawling and twisting on the couch as if he was being tortured. She grabbed a small pillow and smacked it on his stomach.

"Oh god yes! Do that gain! HIT ME!" He laughed. Margo smacked him again, only this time it hit him in the face. She suddenly noticed him flinch.

"Ow shit, that hit my eye" he mentioned. Margo let out a loud laugh and fell back onto the floor. She didn't know why that was so funny. it really wasn't. Matt cradeled his eye and whimpered a little. Margo looked up with concern.

"you okay?"

"I dunno," he whined.

"Here let me see" Margo spoke. She lifted herself off of the floor and sat down next to Matt. She gently lifted his eye open and looked closely. She didn't see any redness or swollen veins.

"hmmm, okay i need you to look at me" She said. Matt turned his eye towards her. She looked at it closely, no signs of damage. She gently let go of his eye. Matt blinked rapidly and looked at her.

"So? do I have a concussion doctor?" He asked. Margo snickered.

"No, you're just fine, probably scratched it, it'll go away" She diagnosed. Matt nodded and rubbed his eye a little. Margo folded her arms.

"That won't make it better you know" She stated.

"I can't help it, it stings!" He whined playfully. Margo rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand.

"Oh my god, you baby!" She groaned. She leaned in swiftly and placed her lips on his eyelid. Matt immediately froze up and sucked in a breath. Margo lifted her head away from his eye and sat back to watch the movie. Matt stared at her blankly.

"Feel better?" She asked him, her eyes never leaving the screen. Matt tried his hardest to swallow and speak, but he couldn't. He just turned his head and watched the people on T.V. do the Time Warp dance. His eye wasn't stinging so much anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story