Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Puerile Intentions

Goodnight & Go

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Oh why'd you have to be so cute? It's hard enough to ignore you. Must you make me laugh so much? It's bad enough we get along so well. Say Goodnight and Go!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 1170 words

1Funny
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COCK FIGHT!

"Okay," Margo spoke out as she opened the door,"this is my room." Matt observed her room closely. It was a plain tan wall scattered with pictures. There were all sorts of pictures, each one of them special; a memory of her past, or just something in particular. There were pictures of her family, her & her wicked friends doing stupid things, and pictures of celebreties and fashion. The words RIOT! LOVE and WAR were spray painted in various colors and styles on the cieling. Her doorway had strips of Caution tape hanging along with colorful chinese paper lamps. Matt acutally liked this room alot, it seemed very Margo. Margo got out her black iHome and put on some Atreyu. Matt bobbed his head to the beat as he looked at the wall of photos. He found one of him and Sonny when they were younger. Sonny's hair was wavy and blonde while his was all shaggy and messy.

"oh god, I look like some sick fuck" He laughed. Margo giggled as she sat on her bed.

"Yeah, Sonny gave that one to me" She mentioned. Matt looked at another picture. A girl was sitting at what looked like a dock somewhere. Her hair was down and it was blowing in the wind. The sky was orange, giving her hair and face a soft, peaceful glow. Matt was in utter awe.

"Who's that?" He asked with a really light gasp in his voice. Margo looked up and observed where he was pointing.

"Oh that," She said plainly,"That one's me." Matt's eyes went slightly wide and looked back at the girl. Now that he saw it a second time, they did have the same smile, and the same dimples.

"Wow," He gushed,"I didn't know you could look like that."

Margo huffed and frowned at him. She quickly rolled to her side and grabbed her stuffed rooster.

"Suck my cock!" Margo laughed as she threw the rooster at Matt. He braced himself as the toy softly hit his back. He picked the toy back up and looked at it.

"Your cock doesn't have a cock!" Matt laughed as he threw it back.

"You don't have a cock you cock!" Margo teased as she pelted it back at him.

"Obviously I do have a cock, since you're calling me a cock" He explained as he blocked the blow. Margo shot up from the bed and began to jump up and down. Just when she gained enough momentum, she jumped off the bed and into Matt's arms. Matt fell back a little, but still held onto her tightly. They both laughed out loud, who knew babysitting would be so much fun with each other! She actually enjoyed Matt's company right now. Tonight probably had been the best babysitting night she ever had. They're laughter began to die down and the room became silent. The sound of Des'ree's "Kissing You" playing softly in the background. The mood went from wild to mild and peaceful. Margo felt it too right now, The music was playing softly, Sonny was holding her in his arms, lau-

Reason: ALERT! ALERT! NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! I REPEAT: NOT. YOUR. BOYFRIEND! GET AWAY IMMEDIATELY!
Loathing: Now's your chance! Make like a soccer player and KICK HIS NUTS!

Margo quickly snapped back to reality and gently pushed away from Matt's embrace. Matt looked down at her.

"You okay?" He asked with concern. Margo nodded lightly.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She responded quietly. Just then she heard the door downstairs fly open and rapid bickering went off. Margo rolled her eyes and spoke a silent prayer. Her parents were home, rough day again, she pressumed. Matt looked at her with concern as Margo headed towards the door. Just then he gently grabbed her arm and pulled her back into a hug.

"Listen, I have something to tell you," He whispered. He leaned in closer to her ear, his lips softly grazing them. His breath prickled the little tiny hairs on her ears and neck. Margo sucked in her breath as all the blood rushed to her head. Just then, Matt smirked and pulled her away from the door.

"Me first!" He yelled as he swung the door open. Margo laughed and charged right after Matt.

"Asshole! I'll get you back!" She yelled as they both ran down the stairs together. They entered the kitchen area where her mom and dad were sitting quietly. Judy turned her head and smiled brightly at the two.

"Good to see you two getting along so well" Her mom spoke happily. Fake. Something was wrong. Chances were Margo was gonna find out later. Matt gave a little smile and nodded.

"Yeah we had fun, the girls are in bed, and they all took their baths" Matt stated. Margo snickered. He totally just winged that, he just assumed that's what kids do when you babysit. Judith nodded with approval and shot a glare at Margo.

"Honey, there's a new order of medicine for you, be sure to take it" She demanded. Margo rolled her eyes and grabbed the bottle on the table. Jude watched as her daughter took in the pill and nodded. Good Margo, good puppy. Jude looked back at Matt, then began to dig through her purse.

"Hang on Matt, I think I have some money for you" Jude announced.

"Oh no that's not nesescary, I'm glad to help" Matt assured as he shook his head. Judith put her hand to her heart and sighed. Margo just rolled her eyes.

"Thank you so much Matt, you've been such a big help" She thanked. Matt nodded and walked towards the door. Margo followed suit and opened the door for him. Manners matter.

"Thanks Matt," Margo spoke,"It was really nice of you to come over."

"No problem Midge" He said as he leaned in for a hug. Margo wrapped her arms around him and felt his breath against her ear.

"Be sure to tell them soon, okay?" He whispered. Margo's eyes grew wide and stared at Matt. He smirked at her and reached into his pocket for a cigarrette. Margo stared at him.

"How did you-" Matt shushed her with his finger.

"Don't worry about it" He whispered. Margo stared up at his eyes, they were so pretty right now. A pale grayish blue, such a beautiful color. Matt leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the cheek. Her body immediately tensed up and she let out a little gacking noise. He smirked at her.

"See you at school Midge" He waved goodbye as he held the flame close to his cigarette. Margo stood there and watched as he walked down the street and was consumed by the dark. She had no idea what the hell just happened to her. She was completely dumbfounded at this moment. She immediately closed the door and bolted for her room.

"I'm gonna cut that kid one day!" She yelled to her parents as she ran upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story