Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

I'm In Love With Frank Iero

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 795 words

0Unrated
Not ten minutes after they left there was a knock on the door. I was surprised to see Erelin and Amanda. They had grocery bags in hand. “Okay so we bought every junk food known to man and a few that are unknown.” Erelin explained.

“We also have every movie aimed at kicking guy’s butts. Both Kill Bill’s, Enough, and The Replacements cause who doesn’t like watching Keanu Reeves play football?” Amanda said making me smile.

“You guys are the best,” I said pulling them both into a group hug.

“Did we just see Pete leaving?” Amanda asked.

“Yeah he had Joe and Andy with him. They wanted to make sure we were still cool.” I said leading them into the living room where I fully planned for us to watch the movies and pig out until they decided to leave.

“So are you?” Erelin asked sitting on the couch.

“I don’t see why we wouldn’t be. I mean they didn’t even know about it ‘till I said something about it.”

“Yeah, but won’t it be awkward now?” Amanda added.

“It would be if I still spent every weekend with them. Like I did when I lived there.” I said. So I guess I should be happy I moved here. I started thinking about all the weekends I’d spent with them and how much fun I’d had. How much I loved spending time with Patrick.

“Okay, I can tell by the change in your expression that you are thinking about the old times so now we are going to change the subject.” Amanda said.

“How bout we start the first movie?” Erelin asked. So I got up and I started the first movie.

We were on our third movie The Replacements. We were at the part when all the players get arrested and start singing that song. A big smile spread across my face as they started doing the electric slide.

“So Lana does this mean you are going to give Frank a try?” Erelin asked out of nowhere.

“A try at what?” I said, what the heck was she talking about.

“You know. You and him together.” my smile fell.

“No, I don’t like Frank.” I said dismissing the idea.

“Oh yeah that’s why you never take your eyes off him when he’s in the room.” Amanda said.

“I don’t do that,” I said a little unsure.

“Yes you do, it’s so obvious.” Erelin said.

“I can’t stand Frank. Honestly if he weren’t over here all the time for my dad I wouldn’t even know he exists. I mean aside from him hanging out with Gerard and the guys. I’d probably never see him.”

“You do know that he makes up things to get done over here right?” Erelin said.

“What?”

“He looks for things around your house to help your dad fix so he can come around.” she explained.

“That’s funny, and that still doesn’t mean I like him. Just that he likes me and that’s something I already knew.”

“Okay did you know that when he leaves a room that you’re in you stop smiling for a second?” Amanda said.

“I do not. I hate everything about Frank. I hate that when in math class if there’s a problem he can’t solve he gets this dumb look on his face. I hate that when he’s on stage playing he completely loses it and its like the crowd isn’t even there. I hate that when he comes anywhere near me…” I stopped realizing what I was about to say. I was about to say that whenever he comes near me I can’t really think strait or when he touches me I get shivers. “Oh my god I think I’m in love with Frank Iero.” I said out loud. They both just smiled at me.

“It’s about time you got your head out of your butt.” Amanda said.

“But I still can’t do anything, I just broke up with Patrick its too soon.”

“It is not I mean you don’t have feeling for Patrick do you?”

“I don’t know I haven’t really thought about it. I mean I have, but not in the sense as to weather or not I’m over him.” I don’t think I was making any sense.

“Well give it some time and don’t rush into it.” Erelin said.

“Yeah I don’t want it to be like a rebound thing. I think I just need to be alone for a little while.”

“I think that’s a good idea,” Amanda and Erelin both agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story