Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Spiderman It Is

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 1353 words

0Unrated
I made my way to math class slowly. I was already late I just had to make sure that I got detention. It was part of my dad’s plan. I walked into the classroom. I was incredibly late and there was no way that he wouldn’t give me detention. “Nice of you to join us Miss. Woods, I guess I will be seeing you after school today for detention.”

“Whatever.” I said sitting down in my seat like I didn’t care.

“I don’t think that’s fair, Mr. Michaels,” Frank said, I gave him a look to say it was okay. I’m pretty sure he didn’t catch my drift.

“Mr. Iero, I didn’t ask your opinion.” Mr. Michaels said.

“Well I gave it, she’s not coming here for detention today or any other day.”

“Frank go to the office for insubordination,” Frank didn’t move. “ Either you go now or I will call security and have you escorted out.” I looked at Frank.

“Frank I’ll be fine just go.” I said I couldn’t’ believe all of this was playing out in the middle of a full classroom. Frank walked over to my desk.

“Meet me at my car as soon as class is over, okay.” I just nodded and he left. I wasn’t going to meet him there, but he didn’t need to know that. I waited for class to end and just like yesterday I didn’t move after the bell rang. Just like yesterday he closed both the doors. This time I wasn’t surprised when he spun me into his arms and started kissing me. I hoped my dad was getting all this. He was supposed to be outside the window with a camcorder recording all of this. Then he was going to go around to the door and burst in like Frank had done twice before.

“So you came back for more? I knew you wanted me,” he said nibbling on my ear. I heard the doorknob, but the door wasn’t opening. “This time I remembered to lock the door so we could have our privacy.” I started to panic. My dad wouldn’t be able to get through a locked door.

“Help!” I screamed. That just seemed to make him mad and he pushed me toward the front of the classroom and pinned me against the chalkboard. I kneed him in the groin and he doubled over in pain. I ran for the door, but I couldn’t figure out how to unlock it. Then I heard a loud crash from the window.

“Lana!” I turned to see Frank. He had thrown a huge rock that had shattered all the glass. Mr. Michaels stood between the window and me, but I hoped he wouldn’t try anything with Frank there. I rushed past him and quickly started climbing out of the shattered window. With Frank’s help I made it out with only a few cuts. We ran all the way to his car. “Get in,” he commanded. I listened cause he looked really, really mad.

“So Spiderman it is,” I said. He looked over at me like I was crazy.

“You know for someone who just almost got raped again you sure are calm.” He said, I could tell he was struggling to sound like he wasn’t mad at me.

“Yeah well you sure are pissed for someone who just saved me for the third time from being raped.” I looked down at my hand one of the small cuts had a piece of glass still in it. “Where are we going?” I asked, trying to pry it out of my hand.

“I’m taking you to my house, My mother can do something about those cuts,” he smacked the hand I was using to pry out the glass. “and stop picking at it.”

“Take me home my dad will be there,”

“What?” he said,

“And did you run into Amanda and Erelin by any chance?” I asked, I was sure they would have told him about our plan and then let him lose after holding him for as long as possible.

“No, after I left the office I went strait back to Mr. Michaels, I saw that he had locked the doors so I went around to the window.” I could have kissed him.

“Well they were supposed to tell you about my plan. See me and my dad…”

“Your dad had something to do with this?”

“Yeah he…” suddenly he made a sharp turn into my driveway. “What the hell was that?” I said as he jumped out of the car. My father’s truck was in the driveway and the front door was open.

“Alana!” I heard my father yelling, “Alana!”

“Dad!” I yelled back. He came running to the front door.

“Where the hell did you go?” he said examining me, he took my hands looking at the cuts.

“Frank got me out through the window.” He looked over at Frank, who if possible looked even madder.

“What the hell were you thinking?” he said to my father, “She could have been hurt,”

“I was right outside the window with a camera so I could get evidence to put that man away for a long time.” my father explained.

“So you put Alana in danger?” Frank said.

“She wasn’t in any danger. I was getting the janitor to open the door when you showed up and broke the window,” he looked unsure of his statement, like maybe the janitor was taking too long with those keys.

“Dad did you call the police?” he nodded and I turned and went into the house. I heard them still having a heated argument but I couldn’t tell about what. It didn’t look like my dad was winning either.

“Lana I’m going to go okay,” Frank said I nodded in his direction and headed into the kitchen, my father followed me.

“Frank had a point. I shouldn’t have let you do this,” I gave him a quizzical look, as he took my hand into his and picked up some tweezers to start getting some of the left over glass out. “You really could have gotten hurt. neither of us thought to check and see if the door would be locked. The plan was flimsy at best.”

“But I wasn’t hurt, I’m fine accept for these stupid cuts.” I gave him a smile. He gave me an unsure smile in return. Then leaned in and kissed my forehead.

“I…I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t have gotten into that room in time. Thank god Frank was there.” He leaned in and pulled me into a hug, making me incredibly uncomfortable. It was nice, but weird at the same time. I wasn’t used to him hugging me, and I wasn’t used to people worrying about me accept for Pete, Andy, Joe, and Patrick. Not even Cleo worried about me. In fact most times she was my partner in crime. Finally there was a knock on the door, making him have to let me go.

“What the hell were you thinking Jacob?” It was Miss. Linda and Frank she was carrying a first aid kit. “Oh you poor girl. You should have gone to the police.” She said to my father.

“Frank already chewed me out.” He responded with a smile.

“Good,” she said glaring at him.

“Look I’m fine and they cops wouldn’t have believed me anyway.” I said trying to take some of the heat off my dad.

“I was a witness, I saw it happen,” Frank said.

“Yeah you are also always over here and we are friends. They would have thought we made it up so that we could get rid of our mean math teacher.” I said matter-of-factly. I looked at his face. Was I finally getting through to him?

“What is done is done, now let me see your hands.” Linda said.
Sign up to rate and review this story