Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Summer Rain

by Carebear_Assassin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 510 words

0Unrated
“Lana…” he yelled waking me from my semi-nap. We had stopped. “This isn’t you. You can’t do this, not now,” he yelled. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. We were in a wooded area. I slammed the door behind me and I heard him do the same.

“You don’t know what…” I started.

“I don’t know, my father died a year ago. So how is it that I don’t know?” he hadn’t ever said anything about his father. As if on cue it started raining.

“Shut up, Frank you still don’t know what I‘m going through. At least you mother wasn’t lying to you about the things he’s done in the past. You don’t have to blame yourself for not being there to help him…”

“Oh get over it all ready,” He said making me turn toward him. “You couldn’t have fixed her life no matter how hard you tried. She screwed up not you,” I wanted to hit him so bad.

“Don’t talk about her like that…” I said taking a step closer to him.

“Why not, she kidnapped you. She kept you from having a normal life. She kept you from your father,”

“He never wanted me,” I screamed back.

“You keep telling yourself that so you can’t start to feel anything for him, cause you think you will be betraying your mother. But honestly she betrayed you the moment she took you from your dad.”

“Shut up Frank,”

“No, I’m tired of you acting like you are the only one who is allowed to be sad about anything. The world doesn’t revolve around you. No matter how blind you are to it you aren’t the only one who’s sad about your mother.”

“No one else cares,” I yelled back.

“Did you see Jacob? He blames himself for your mom. He’s so worried about you that he doesn’t eat. He thinks he should have stopped looking for you all those years ago. He thinks you hate him for bringing you here, but all of us know it was for the best.

“SHUT UP,” I said knowing what he was going to say, but he just kept going.

“Chances are you would have been in that car with your mother and you would both be dead.”

“Shut up, shut up, shut up,” I screamed hitting his chest. He grabbed my arms and pulled me against his body, At first I struggled against him then I just gave in and rested my head on his chest while crying. He tilted my face up so that my eyes met his, and I looked into those green eyes. I wondered what he was going to say, when he didn’t say anything I moved forward closing the distance between our lips. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him forward to deepen the kiss. Until finally he pulled away roughly.
Sign up to rate and review this story