Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Wolves And Roses

Demons Of The Wind

by siyo 0 reviews

First REAL Mission

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gaara,Hinata,Itachi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 2749 words

0Unrated
Of Wolves and Roses
Chapter 3: Demons of the Wind
-Several weeks after Chapter two-
“Team 4 Captain in position…” Senra whispered into his microphone.
“Team 4 Speed Demon, also in position.” A second voice said.
“Team 4 Strategist reporting in, I’m in position as well, Sensei.” A feminine voice said in Senra’s ear.
“Okay good. Team 4 is clear to proceed.” Sanshimora said as he also assumed position. “Oh and Taki, please fix that nickname, its just kind of… well you know…”
Senra groaned as the voices each battered against his head. Ever since he used the Dragon Fang he felt like he had no chakra and his head would hurt almost every couple of minutes. ‘Man… This is so annoying…’ Senra thought to himself.
“Captain? Are you alright?” Senra heard Yahiko’s voice in the back of his mind and struggled to compose himself.
“Yeah, I’m okay Yahiko-Chan….” Senra said as he dropped over a branch and dropped knee first on the head of a thief. “Team four, move!” Senra called as he moved to attack the five remaining thieves. Much to Senra’s surprise however they exploded into dust and a kunai came flying from the bushes. Senra didn’t have time to dodge the kunai so he stuck forth his right hand and took the knife in the palm. “YAH!” He shouted in pain as he dropped behind a bush and plucked the kunai and threw it to the side, into a tree trunk.
A moment later he heard a sickening snap of bones. “Report!” Senra yelled as he cleared the bush.
“I’m alright.” Taki said holding his shoulder. “He dislocated my left arm.” Senra drew his demonic sword and nodded.
“Alright then, Team Four, we have a hostile ninja. How shall we deal with him? Bear in mind that there may be three or four of them.” Senra said as he stood back to back with Taki.
“We move forward, no questions, no doubts, and no fears!” Yahiko said as she dropped in on Senra’s left and made a third side to the guard formation.
“I’ll come too.” Sanshimora said as he dropped in and stood as though he had nothing better to do.
“I’m sorry, who said just cause you were team leader you could assume we were yours to command? Besides! They attacked us, death is their only salvation.” Taki said with that battle loving smile of his.
“Shut it loud mouth, ninjas should be stealthy. Now they know we’re coming, all thanks to you. Alright onward we go, downward they go.” Senra said as he made for the treetops. “Team Four, what do we say?”
“COME GET SOME!” Taki and Yahiko called out as they moved toward the enemy camp.
Sanshimora smiled as he shook his head. ‘A battle cry already? Senra sure knows how to motivate his team mates, that’s for sure.’
‘My eye’s evolution isn’t far off; I hope I make it that long… ‘Till then I’ll have to make do with the weak abilities I have…’ Senra thought to himself as he prepared for a long fight. “Spread formation 4, any objections Yahiko?” Senra asked as he scanned for enemies in the trees and on the ground below.
“I think spread formation three is more fitting for the medium tightness of the trees, easier to come to a team mate’s aid that way.” Yahiko said blushing that Senra would ask for her opinion.
Senra turned back to the front. “Alright, you heard her guys. Spread Three, Go!”

Senra landed behind the enemy, sword in hand. “Gotcha! Time to die!” Senra yelled as he raised his sword. The enemy didn’t turn to see who it was he just dived forward and rolled to a kneeling position.
“Ha!” He laughed as he pointed to Senra’s sword. “Even I know that you can’t use a sword with one hand! And I damaged your right hand.”
Senra just smiled. “The right hand guides the sword,” He said as he charged with his sword ready to be swung. “And the left hand is the source of the power!” As he said this Senra felt his sword slide through the opponent. “Humph, is it over already?” Senra sighed sheathing his sword and rushing after the other two.
“Oh, no you don’t kid!” A voice called out, causing Senra to stop. “You cut my puppet in two, now your corpse will replace him.
For a minute Senra did nothing, but when he dropped his head and laughed slightly, he began emitting a crimson, murderous aura. Senra turned his head and looked at the opponent. “Rage…fill me and make me powerful.” Senra said in a strange voice, his eyes clouded over by the pain of his headache. “He wasn’t in good enough shape to defeat a puppet master, so I will be your opponent. The name is Rage, nice to meet you, now die.” Senra said with a loud and sadistic laugh that chills his enemy to the bones.
*
Yahiko touched down in a clearing catching the two others with Taki next to her. With out a word one of them took off through the trees and Taki followed. The other ninja bowed politely and took a fighting stance. Yahiko nodded politely back to her. “I hope you can entertain me.” The female ninja said with a devilish smile.
Yahiko pulled he sword and spun it as she charged forward, trading slashes with the kunoichi’s kunai knife. Yahiko turned her shoulders vastly, hiding her front from the enemy and spun, taking her feet from under her. Then, with a speed about 2/3rd’s of Taki’s, she jumped back, gathered all her shuriken and threw them at the Kunoichi, who was held in place by Yahiko’s shadow clone. “This is the only technique I learned from our sensei! Take it in awe.” Yahiko said as she pulled the strings on a few of her shuriken at a time.
“N-no way… How could I have…? Impossible…” The enemy kunoichi whispered to herself as Yahiko’s shuriken cut her skin and clothes. “Agh! God Damn!” The enemy said as she fell forwards. “I’ll see you dead for that!” The ninja said as she started to rise, but was held down by the strings on the unpulled weapons. “This will NOT stop me!” She said slicing the ropes with a kunai that lie nearby.
“Okay… So I guess that failed, hmmm…. Okay, come at me, now.” Yahiko said taking a stance. While forming a new plan.
‘Horse, Dragon, Ram, Boar, Tiger!’ “Shadow Style Dragon Technique, Dragon Fang No Jutsu!” The enemy yelled, catching Yahiko off guard.
“Dr-Dragon Fang!?” Yahiko muttered. ‘That’s Senra’s technique how does she know it?!’ Yahiko jumped back and leaped into a tree. The enemy stood in the clearing, attack still in hand.
“Come on, I’ll make it as quick as possible!” She said with a sadistic grin.
Placing her Tonto sword in her mouth, Yahiko began forming hand signs. ‘Rat, Rabbit, Snake, Horse, Dog, Boar!’ “Rose style, Falling Technique, Rose Thorn Whips!” Yahiko yelled, flipping out of the tree and falling head first, towards the ground. As she fell she opened her palms and spun with an amazing speed, throwing out whips made entirely out of rose thorns. The whips collided with the kunoichi and she tried to use the dragon fang to block, but 4 of the whips hit her and gashed her deeply.
Yahiko landed on her palms and flipped onto her feet and looked down upon her fallen enemy. “What’s your name?” Yahiko asked sheathing her Tonto.
“My- my name? Y-You want to know my name… after all… that? I-Its Ai Yuiy, p-pleased to meet you…” The girl said as she slipped into unconsciousness.
Yahiko sighed and began to patch up the enemies wounds, which although deep, would not be fatal, if, of course, she got some first aid. ‘I won’t let Senra’s only relative die… especially not by my hand,’ Yahiko thought as she worked on the wounds through Ai’s ruined clothing.

Taki hit the tree trunk with a terribly cracking of wood and ribs. “Damn… this guy is much faster than me…”
“You think?” A voice asked in Taki’s ear.
“Wha..!? Damn!” Taki yelled ducking a punch and throwing a kick at the ribs of his opponent. All he hit though was air. ‘Jeeze… I’m screwed here…’ Taki thought as he dropped from the branch he had been standing on. In mid air he flipped, landing on his feet in a crouched position. “I wonder…” Taki ran as fast as he could and hid behind a cluster of three trees that grew too close together. As he hid he pulled out a scroll and began to skim over it. A few minutes later he emerged and stretched, mumbling to himself, “This is risky but I have to do it… Kaimon release!” Taki said as he tried desperately to force open the gate. As his chakra flared, it circled him and a few stones levitated off the ground as he finally managed opening the first gate. As he did this the opponent caught wind of his position and moved to catch up, unfortunately, Taki saw him as he got closer. He suddenly lost sight of Taki and felt himself get kicked into a tree from below. “See my new power? Well, it’s not permanent so I’ll end this quick, ok? Ok.” Taki said as he leapt from tree to tree and kicked the enemy ninja through the tree trunk and then drove his fist into his enemies stomach and forced him down into the ground, and then about 3 feet deeper.
Tired, Taki jumped off his fist and moved back towards where Yahiko had been the last time he saw her. As he moved toward her position, he heard the clashes of his sensei’s battle, and then he heard what sounded like insanely sadistic laughter and a small cry. Taki made it to the edge of the clearing where Yahiko was and fell forward, unconscious.
*
Sanshimora was locked in battle with the Sensei of the three enemy ninja. They were pretty evenly matched, but Sanshimora was more worried about the strong power heading towards them. As they traded blows, several kunai came through the trees and caused them to jump apart. “Shadow style, Dragon Technique…”
“Hah, that’s one of mine!” The sensei’s said at the same time.
“Dragon Release No Jutsu!” As the voice called out a black dragon rushed through the trees and collided with the enemy Jonín, tearing him in two, and devouring the upper half.
Senra dropped down, staggered a few feet forward, then, with a yawn, Senra passed out. However this was not before mumbling. “Mission accomplished, I’m gunna take a nap now, Sanshi-Sensei.”
Sanshimora looked down on Senra’s sleeping form and swallowed. This kid wasn’t himself just a minute ago. The voice he had heard replayed in his mind. It definitely wasn’t Senra’s. “Just what are you exactly?” Sanshi mumbled as he scooped Senra up.
~A Few Days After The Mission To Return Stolen Goods~
Senra found himself sweating a lot in the heat, which was weird cause it was only 77 degrees outside. Suddenly he found himself remembering the mission and everything his sister taught him. He hoped the problem wasn’t what he thought it was, but even if it was, it would have its perks. But the only way he would get his answers is if he went and talked to Sanshimora-sensei.
Senra rang Sanshimora’s doorbell and walked into the home, inviting himself in when Sanshimora opened the door in answer. “Sanshi-Sensei, was there anything… abnormal about your opponent in our last mission?” Senra asked as he pretended to be interested in Sanshimora’s CD collection.
Sanshimora scratched his head in thought. “Well… No… I mean, he had an advanced bloodline, a kekkei genkai.” Sanshimora shrugged unable to remember anything else. “Other than that, nothing.”
Senra turned and looked in Sanshimora’s eyes. “What was it?”
“Hmm….Ice jutsu if I recall correctly…” Sanshimora said as he looked away. “Yes I’m certain….”
“….” Senra sighed. “It can’t be helped.”
“What is it?”
“I… absorbed his technique’s, or to be more accurate, a knowledge of all his techniques. And in so doing, I also took his Kekkei Genkai…” Senra sighed, shook his head, and shrugged all at once. “However, the next time I release my dragon, it will be replaced.”
“The Kekkei Genkai? Or both?” Sanshimora questioned, intrigued by Senra’s ability.
“Just the bloodline limit. However, if I learn and master the Dragon’s Fist, a bloodline jutsu only usable by my family, I can take an infinite number of Kekkei Genkai. However, this would make the amount of chakra the dragon in me needs to devour would become much greater. But then again, the follow up techniques that can be done are incredibly useful…” Senra said as he rubbed his head in thought.
“…Lets go to the hospital.” Sanshimora suggested, eager to test what Senra was telling him.
Senra sighed and shook his head. “All right but my clan doesn’t have a medical record.” Senra said aloud. In his head his thoughts were different. ‘Because we were genetically engineered by a scientist on an individual basis, our existence now is just a product of evolution and necessity…’
*
Senra sat on the patient’s bed and sighed. “Well at least the tests are over, how long until we get the results?”
Sanshimora shrugged and smiled, “I don’t know. But it couldn’t have been all that bad.”
Senra glared. “It was a lie when they smiled and said you won’t feel a thing.”
Sanshimora’s stupid grin widened. “OOH! I love My Chemical Romance!”
“What? No, they literally smiled and said I won’t feel a thing.” Senra said confused.
The conversation was interrupted by the sound of the door opening as a tall young woman walked into the room wearing a white lab coat and khaki pants. She smiled as she entered, a disarming smile, which, Senra thought, must be a requirement for doctors and nurses. Her long, curly, blonde hair fell in cascades and wisps over her shoulders. Although Senra didn’t remember her name, he recognized her as Yahiko’s medical instructor.
“Alright, we have the results here.” The doctor said handing Sanshimora a sheet of paper on a clipboard. The clipboard was unnecessary but the doctor, no doubt, thought that it would make it look that much more professional. Senra sighed and shook his head. ‘I hope Yahiko doesn’t mimic this idiotic practice.’ Senra thought.
“…Hmm… Well its there…” Sanshimora said a bit surprised.
“Well yes but there’s no proof he can use it…” The doctor said throwing her hands up. “For all we know it’s unusable. It could remain doorman-“ The doctor was interrupted by a shattering sound. She turned and saw Senra standing over a broken piece of ice.
“There, test concluded. Now, give me back my clothes.” Senra said glaring at the pair. “I really don’t have much time, my training routine now has to be edited so I can train this new ability I have.” ‘Not to mention the whole, eye evolution thing that’s about 3 weeks off…’ Senra thought.
“A- Amazing!” The doctor said as she ran to get her superiors. Senra closed and locked the door behind her. Grabbing his clothes he changed and leapt from the window, landing a story below with no problem, he is, after all, a ninja.
“See yah later, Sanshi-Sensei.” Senra called out as he ran, waving over his shoulder.
//Authors Notes:
Hey, this is Siyo. You may know me as Siyo, Siyo Yuiy, Siyo the Dark, maybe even my most recent name, Siyo the Mad Fox. I’d like to thank those who have read, and those who have reviewed. I know most people have never heard of me, and I hope to remedy that. I used some special fonts in this one, so if you wanna read the original text then I can E-Mail you the Font type, instructions to install it and then the original text.
Fonts courtesy of:
www.sinisterfonts.com
And www.1001fonts.com
Signed,
Siyo “The Mad Fox” Yuiy
Sign up to rate and review this story