Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Can I sleep with you?"

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Do you know that you're 11 months and 1 day older then me." Joe stated. "I'm going to push you out the car."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1523 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 97
Joe sat in the bar looking at his phone and hit Gin's phone number. She was there in record time but not without consequence. She went on and on about him drinking and then calling her. She said something about 'the state she's in' and Joe rolled his eyes.
The car came to a red light and he kissed her roughly.
"Joseph. Enough." Gin said annoyed.
"Its your Happy Birthday." Joe slurred.
"No its-" Gin looked at her clock and sighed it was, "yea well."
"Do you know that you're 11 months and 1 day older then me." Joe stated.
"I'm going to push you out the car."
Joe shut up and I heard him walk into the house. He found his way on the couch and was very loud. I counted up in my head to see how long he would be. By 43 he had quited down then snuck upstairs.
"Genovieve..." Joe trailed off.
"What?"
"Can I sleep with you?"
Gin rolled her eyes with a darkened smile and moved over just a bit. Joe jumped into the bed next to her and pushed his body tightly against hers. As he softly put the moves on Gin she fought back annoyed.
"No! Call your slut of the moment Joe." Gin protested peeved.
There wasn't another word out of Joe's mouth as he took her for the better. They only fought because they could and Gin gladly took all of Joe that night.
Joe cuddled with her and kissed her shoulder blade. As he began to sober up he loved who's bed he was in even more. Gin moved her body into him and she turned. Joe then pretended to be asleep as Gin turned and looked at Joe.
"I've got so much to tell you Joe Trohman. But for another day. Just don't forget how much I l-" Gin started running her fingers through his hair as Roman yelled,
"ohhh my baby!"
Gin ran into the room where I was and pounced on me. She then took Roman and put a bottle in his mouth. As she did this she changed him and he was finally nice and dry.
"What happened last night?" I asked.
"Your boy was drunk." Gin stated.
"Again?"
"Yep."
"Now I'm just thinking he does it on purpose so he can sleep with you."
"And its sad because he's a cheater."
"True. Story."
"But dude, I'm so horny that I don't even care."
"Whore."
"Skank."
"Bust down."
"Asswipe."
"Gaylord."
"Damnit."
"Yeeea. So. Today's October 2nd."
"And?"
"Your Happy Birthday!"
"And?"
"You're an asshole."
"And?"
A couple of hours later we walked into Dave and Busters.
Gin sat there and looked over her cake. I couldn't stop laughing as she looked the most depressed I've ever seen her.
"Oh my God Calista. I'm 30." Gin stated on the verge of tears.
"Sweetie. Its 25. You're 25. You're XXV. Unless there's a Roman numeral for 20 alone." I stated, "which I don't think there is."
"No...its just X." Joe added.
"You shut the hell up." Gin sighed crying.
At first I thought it was just hormones then realized these were actual tears. She did tell me she's cries at least 3 times, every year on her birthday since she was 16. Something about people never being there and such. But here we all are and she's still crying.
Gin sighed and Joe's blue eyes danced from across the table as he only wanted to hold Gin tightly again. I still don't know why he thought he could bring his new Flavor of the Week to this thing. Monica was her name and feeling on Joe was the game.
We were at Dave and Busters for another 3 hours and we watched Joe and Andy get fucked up. It was pretty funny when Andy got drunk because he talks about the whole world going green. I mean, we should all be green but its Andy.
Monica was doing her thing and getting her feel on of Joe as Gin just rolled her eyes. I found this intresting because Joe's eyes just kept moving to Gin's boobs.
We got home and Joe walked in behind me. I managed to get him on the couch but he eventually found his way into the room he wanted.
*
I had finally convinced Patrick to take the kids out of the house and go somewhere. After a harsh 'speaking to' from his mother it seemed as if things were changing for the better. It had been a fantastic few days and Sofia never left his side.
At this I rolled my eyes and changed Roman.
"So we're going to the Zoo?" Patrick asked confused.
"The Zoo."
"Which one."
"The free one."
"Why not Brookfield."
"Because I want to walk and I want to go to Lincoln Park."
"Fine."
3 hours and some minutes later we were walking down by the lions den at the Zoo and there were these group of 6 girls from ages 16 to 22 who had been following us since the monkey house. Patrick pushed Roman in the twin stroller and held Sofia who was sleeping in the ERGO baby carrier on his chest.
She always seemed to end up being carried by him. This only because she was daddy's little girl and maybe he felt a bit guilty. But all in all she liked to cuddle into him. We stopped for a second in front of the lions because Patrick wanted to check on Sofia who had began fussing.
"Hey Double S what's wrong?" He asked as he stroked her cheek lightly. She just looked up at him with her big Green eyes, smiled then put her hand in her mouth.
She was wide awake now.
"I think she just wanted your attention." I said smiling and getting up from checking on Roman who was happily sucking his fist also.
We were getting ready to jet off again when the girls finally got the nerve to come over.
"Hey your Patrick Stump." Someone stated with a whisper.
Patrick who was facing me gave me an apologetic look, to which, I just shrugged while picking up Roman. He turned to face the group of girls.
"Yea. That's me." Patrick stated.
"I'm Joanne and these are my friends Zaydee, Teresa, Rachael, Lola, and Na-Zay."
"Hey everyone..." Patrick gave a little awkard wave like he always does and then Sofia gave a loud angry sounding yell.
Patrick and I laughed as the girls looked on curiously before laughing lightly.
"So how do you like being a dad?" The one named Zaydee asked.
"Its great, I'm having the greatest tim-" Just as he said that Sofia yelled angrily again. Patrick looked down at her and she was looking up at him with mischivious eyes.
"Can we have a picture?" Na-Zay asked.
Patrick looked up from Sofia and smiled.
"Yea of course."
I put Roman down in the stroller and went to take Sofia from Patrick. As soon as he lifted her out of the carrier and she realized that she was being taken away from her daddy she began screaming bloody murder. Her face was red and she was crying hysterically.
Although I knew it wasn't funny I couldn't help but laugh at how hilarious this was. My daughter was crying and I was laughing. The girls were looking at me like I was insane. But they didn't get it. Sofia did NOT like being away from Patrick. Taking her away from her daddy was a BIG no no.
Patrick looked back at a crying Sofi and then back at the group of girls who were waiting.
"Sorry guys she's a little territorial when it comes to her daddy " I said laughing and bouncing Sofi trying to calm her. The girls laughed and Patrick took a few pictures signed some autographs and then walked over and picked Sofia up.
"You know you keep that up and daddy won't have any fans left. Remember, you're my only girl Sofia." Sofia looked up at Patrick sniffiling and cuddled into his neck holding onto his t-shirt for dear life.
I just laughed at her as I realized that 4½ hours was too long to be at a zoo. I mean, what did we just do here?
Meanwhile Joe was sitting in my house, eating my food and pet sitting. He was torturing Optimus Prime. He may even be doing the same thing to Bumblebee, our new puppies in disguise.
I had bought Gin a puppy for her birthday since Sucka never really existed. The lady I bought them from threw a second one in because they wouldn't leave each others side, isn't that just like something we'd own?
But my favorite was how he threw bread crumbs at Megatron. Yep, we have a duck too. Mozart didn't dig Megatron very much. But it was hilarious to see them all together.
I put the babies down, closed their door, grabbed a monitor and found Joe passed out on Gin's lap. Gin was feeding Megatron bird seeds and I just rolled my eyes. It had started to rain and I sat next to my pregnant friend, the duck and her sleeping ex-boyfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story