Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"The story of my life Mr. Stump."

by Syn_INC 5 reviews

"How'd he get that kind of power?" "I don't know. Patrick Stump is like Magic."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-05 - Updated: 2008-07-05 - 1543 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 96
I stared at these papers hidden away in my desk when Gin walked in.
"Wanna move in?" I asked.
"Why?"
"Because I don't think Patrick should live here for a while."
"Sure. But where's he gonna stay?"
"At your place."
"Why not."
"Dude!"
"I know!"
"How about Joe's stripper!"
"Isn't that amazing!"
"Who's name is...Sapphire. At least it wasn't Diamond."
"Ditto. Oh, have you-"
"No. They left 3 hrs ago."
"I don't think you want to divorce him."
"Of course I don't want to. But I'm going to have to. I'd rather be a single mother. Than a married single mother. That shit right there makes no sense."
"I'm going to be a single mother."
"No you won't. That boy is in love with you. He's got a carbon copy of you!"
"Whatever."
"He's gonna keep mass producting you like Storm Troopers. And then if he doesn't learn about the baby soon...can I be there when he flips out this time?"
"You horrible, horrible person."
"I maybe a horrible person. But you kill babies."
"It was a MISCARRIAGE!"
"If you wake them you're putting them back down."
Gin lied down on the chaise lounger in my office as I surfed the web. I went to Patrick's official web page where he had up a picture of me and him from Vegas and a darkened picture of me holding the twins. I scoffed at this and went to see what else was up in my husbands world. All this being because I NEVER FUCKING SEE HIM!
"Patrick's gonna be working with NSYNC." I said a bit confused.
"Con quien?" Gin asked poking at her stomach.
"NSYNC."
"Justin, Jason, Joey, JC, Chris and Lance?!"
I had to stop and think about what Gin said and started to laugh.
"Minus Jason though."
"How'd he get that kind of power?"
"I don't know. Patrick Stump is like Magic."
I opened a new tab and went to see what Perez was talking about. It was nothing just the same old, same old. He also mentioned how his line and SYNs line both ended up in HotTopic, he digs it though.
I got up and went to go check on the twins. I was surprised that they weren't crying and sat in their nursery. I rubbed my forehead and sobbed silently. After about 5 minutes I looked up and Sofia's big green eyes were staring at me.
"You never saw this." I grumbled, "mommy's fine."
Sofia still gave a confused look and stuck her hand in her mouth.
I quickly read her mind and started to feed her. As my eyes closed I softly sighed. It was when I nearly dropped her that I knew I was tired. I put her down, woke up Roman to feed him, and he fell right back to sleep.
I walked into the room and nudged Gin.
"I'm exhausted. Can you please, please, please watch them so I can get some sleep?" I asked.
Gin nodded her head and got up.
"And I don't mean pretend to watch them. I mean actually watch them." I reiterated.
Gin bit her cheek and nodded again.
When I woke up it was 2a and my breasts were heavy and sore. I popped out of my sleep like I left the stove on. I ran to the nursery and there was no crying, although they were past their feeding time.
Gin was lying on the floor with Roman on her chest. Her Sidekick was on his back and Sofia was next to her, on the baby blanket on the floor. Her arm was tossed on her eyes as she held the bottle in Sofia's mouth and her boob held the bottle in Roman's mouth. I grabbed my camera and took a picture.
That was the best thing I've ever seen.
As I reached out for Roman I decided to milk myself first before the milk got sour. This process took 20 minutes as I started to fall asleep as I did it. I then got up hit the iChat button and searched for Patrick. He had been idol for 3 hours and this hurt me.
It was 8a when things started to get back on schedule.
"I think I'm depressed." I stated softly.
"Go see someone." Gin added making friends with Sofia.
"You think?"
"Yea. I mean we all can't be Superwoman."
"But its embedded in our DNA."
"And? Even Superheros need help sometimes."
"I think so too."
"Go talk to someone."
About a week later I was chipper beyond comprehension. The meds I was given were working perfectly. Eventually the doctor would wein me off of them. But for that to happen I have to see a therapist. But I thought, its just post-pardum.
As soon as I opened my door Joe was sitting in my house. He had Roman across his lap as he lazily flipped the channels.
"The hell dude don't you live down the street?" I asked.
"Yea, but Genovieve's here." Joe said with a smile.
"What is wrong with you?"
"I'm a little high."
"You better not be smoking that shit around my kids."
"I'm not."
"Where's Sapphire?" I asked.
"I don't know. Its Sheryl now."
"What?"
"This other girl I'm dating."
"Is she Jewish?"
"Yes."
"Joe."
"No."
I walked away and threw my arms in the air. I don't ever want to speak Trohman.
Sofia and I went into the kitchen and I rocked her in her car seat. She was making random noises and got a funny look on her face. I knew she was going poo. Then I was surprised as shit when Mr. Stumph came walking through my back door.
Patrick makes his daughter go poo. That's the best.
"You don't live here anymore." I stated annoyed.
"My names on the deed." Patrick shot.
"Then you should check that again." I taunted taking my daughter.
Joe slid in the kitchen with Roman in his arms doing the pee dance.
"Dude." Patrick stated.
"I gotta pee." Joe sung, "and he needs a pamper."
Joe then shoved the kid to Patrick. Patrick then looked Roman dead in his eyes and Roman gurggled just a bit. Patrick looked down at the kid and gave ½ a smile. Then before Patrick knew what was happening his shirt got really warm, and then wet, and then suddenly cold.
"Fucking-a!" Patrick yelled.
This scared the living daylights out of Roman and he cried like someone was killing him. I haven't heard a wale like that since he couldn't breath in the hospital.
"Why the fuck doesn't he have a pamper on Calista?" Patrick stated holding Roman as if he was going to punt him.
"Patrick you FUCKING MAN-UP hold my son's goddamn head properly and put a FUCKING pamper on him YOURSELF!" I suddenly stated.
Patrick flinched ever so slightly as he remembered that I WAS god in his universe. He walked away and rocked Roman in his arms as he hummed a little diddy. Roman was still so scared at that sudden outburst and he was red all over.
This made me angry because the boy was fighting fear. I took Roman away from Patrick and wrapped him up in a blanket. I then held him close to my heart and he settled down enough to breathe slowly.
"Its ok mi amor, estoy aqui...estoy aqui." I repeated over and over.
With this incident I just started to cry myself softly. I couldn't believe Patrick snapped at something so sterile as urine. Some people see a baby peeing on them as good luck in some cultures. But these silly American's will never know such luck.
Patrick looked at me with thoes green eyes of his, snatched a pamper and threw it on the floor. I rolled my eyes as Roman was asleep in my arms and Sofia looked over coolly at Patrick. What did that justify?
"My kids. Hate me." Patrick sighed annoyed, "I mean I can't even put on a pamper properly."
I put my 2 fingers together and rubbed them back and forth.
"That's the worlds smallest violin playing for you sir." I said rolling my eyes.
"Calista I-"
"You, you, you. Me, me, me. I, I, I. This is all I ever hear Patrick. Never about them. Or me. Or us. Why did you marry me? Why did you get me pregnant? Why did you love me!" I concluded pushing him off the chair, "I'm tired of fighting with you. You make me want to pack up my 2 kids and leave you. I can't do this Patty Cakes. I can't be a married single mother. I've said this over and over."
All my questions must have overloaded his mental capacity because I swore I literally saw the gears slowing, steaming, then breaking apart. He stuttered something that sounded like 'I'm sorrie.' But I was tired of apologies. I was now a woman who needed answers.
"I figured when the Younglings came you'd grow up just a little Padawan- but no. You haven't."
Patrick got up and walked away.
"The story of my life Mr. Stump." I said as I watched Sofia rock herself to sleep.
@@@@@
Ha! Update please don't hate us. Writers blocks a big ol beehatch. Anywhoot enjoy that.
Love,
Us
Sign up to rate and review this story