Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Roman says he loves you."

by Syn_INC 6 reviews

Patrick walked into the room moments later looking for it and I handed him his urine soaked phone. "Roman says he loves you." I grumbled.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 1873 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 95
Gin stood there and Joe walked over to the car door holding a bottle.
"Are you coming over?" I asked Gin.
Gin shrugged her shoulder.
"I'll go." Joe said with a smile.
"Then you won't see me there." Gin stated.
"Save me." Patrick mumbled.
"Yea, see you in 18 years bitch." Joe said as I replaced Roman's bottle with a bobo.
"We're gonna be off you guys." I said giving Gin a half smile.
I drove off while Patrick and I sat there in pure silence.
*
I had been home with the babies for 2 whole days crying everytime they did and even when they didnt. Patrick was no where to be found and I wanted to chuck Sofia through the window. But to my surprise the window was stuck and I didn't feel like prying it open.
I sat there, on the floor, in their nursery and cried harder than when Roman wouldn't breathe on his own.
This isn't the way life should be. I didn't like this one bit.
Patrick walked into the room and sat next to me on the floor. I looked up at him with glassy eyes as Sofia continued to cry. I wanted him to say something to make me feel better but he didn't.
"Here take her." I said softly.
"No I don't think...I can." Patrick stated.
"I can't do this alone Patrick."
"Calista, you...what do you- you're better at it than me" he said placing the baby back in my arms.
"We're gonna have to take them back then. I don't want them. I can't do this."
"Yes you can. You are a great mother."
"But I can't be great without my other half next to me. And your just. You've been everywhere but here since we came home and they just cry. I'm only one person."
Patrick shifted uncomfortably in his hat and I handed over Sofia to him again.
"Please, take her," I begged. "I just need a shower. She's sleeping. You'll be fine."
Patrick took her from me like she was about to break. I stood up from the floor and dusted my pants off. I walked out the nursery and wiped my eyes. I headed into our room turned the shower on and was under there crying for 6 minutes before Patrick ran in.
"The fuck!" I yelled.
"She pooped!"
"Clean her."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"She's got a girl part."
"A vagina? You're scared of your daughters vagina?!"
"No. Yes."
"You're a fucking IDIOT Paco. Change her and if I have to come behind you and do it properly I'm going to be heated."
Patrick then slid out the bathroom with the fear of God shoved into him. Maybe a little bit more scared of me. I then closed my eyes and leaned on the tile trying to take deep calming brreaths. I heard the babies crying and prayed for them to quiet down. It was when it didn't happen that I decided to exit my shower.
The moment I walked back into the nursey Patrick looked at me and mumbled something about his phone ringing and the record label before running out the door. Roman's diaper wasn't fixed and the moment I picked him up it fell off. I moved the diaper and Patrick's phone was under it.
I had Roman thrown over my arm and he was eating his hand. The next thing I felt was something wet and groaned. He found this amusing and gurggled excitedly. The next thing he did that excited me was the fact that Roman pee'd on Patricks phone.
Patrick walked into the room moments later looking for it and I handed him his urine soaked phone.
"Roman says he loves you." I grumbled.
"The. FUCK!" Patrick yelled.
"You lied. That's what you get."
"So you have him pee on my phone?"
"I didn't do it, you fucking left it under his changing table assface."
Patrick's face turned red and he took the phone away from me. Roman squealed and Patrick rolled his eyes. He looked as if he was jealous of the boy in my arms. But why would he be? He needs to not take this personally.
*
I was sitting on the couch balancing Roman on my arm as he breast fed andtrying to make sure Sofia didn't roll off the couch. I had a bottle in one hand feeding Sofia and the other under Roman when my phone rang. I hit answer, then speaker with my toe and yelled out.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Its your favorite person." He stated.
"What?"
"Its Andy."
I dropped the bottle put the kids in their basinets and went to the door buzzed that open and Andy walked in. He smiled as he brushed the light dusting of, whatever it was off him and put his North Face in the closet.
"Good. Another set of hands." I said with a smile.
"I'll take someone...just let me wash my hands savvy?"
"Sweet."
30 seconds later Andy was back in front of me and I jumped in shock. That boy scared me half to death.
"What?" Andy asked.
"Usually I hear 'I'm gonna go wash my hands' and everythings usually done." I stated.
"Where's Paco?"
"I don't know. Up his own ass."
"Is he in the state?"
"I guess."
"Has he been been helping?" Andy asked as he took Sofia away from me and I latched a fussing Roman back on to me under a blanket.
Sofia groaned and Andy gave her a kiss on the forehead as he rocked her from side to side. I gave him the bottle and she fussed softly until he put it in her mouth. We then sat in the nursery and fed them.
Andy started to go off on what's been happening since I've been out the loop. I sat there and Andy said something that caught me by surprise.
"Joe's got a new what?" I asked laughing.
"A girlfriend." Andy said leaning next to me holding Sofia.
Andy was still fairly new at this and I dug that he was open to poopy diapers. Because my kids had a lot of them. For some reason I didn't know why he was here but with Gin gone to California and Patrick living at her apartment it was nice to have some company that could communicate in anything other than cries.
"Are you still crying?" Andy asked softly looking down at Sofia as he burped her.
"Only at night now." I replied.
"That's still not good."
"Yea well no ones here but me and them and I don't think I can deal with Cheating Whore at the moment."
"I guess. It'll work out though. You know."
"I just don't know about that this time Andy." I said sadly. Andy being who he is tried to avoid the truth in my words by changing the subject.
"Joe's using Other Girl to make Gin jealous."
"I know that."
"They're gonna fight."
"Why do things always end in fights?"
"Because Joe's a dirty, dirty maschosit."
"So before or after Gin tells Joe that they fight."
"You know what. I'm getting blurs."
"You would."
Andy sat with me and bounced Sofia in place. I was very glad that she loved Andy because I knew he'd probably be heartbroken if she didn't. He put her on his chest and she drifed off to sleep curled up very cutely. You'd never think she was evil if you saw her like that.
"I want her." Andy whispered.
"You and everyone else. No one wants my Roman. That's ok, he'll be mommy's little boy, won't you Roman?"
I was was ½ expecting him to answer me when he opened his little mouth to yawn.
"Did you know that your eyes are the only thing to stay the same size from the time you're born to when you die." I stated.
"Thanks for that useless factoid Cal."
"It rocked my socks."
"I'm sure it did."
"So what is her name?"
"Who's?"
"Other Girl."
"Donno."
"You can't lie to me Andrew."
"You don't wanna know."
"Yes I do. Or I wouldn't have asked."
"Sapphire."
"Really?"
"Uh huh."
"What! Is she a-"
"Sure is."
"JOES DATING A STRIPPER!" I yelled out suddenly.
Sofia jumped in Andy's arms and Andy laughed a bit.
As we sat there and I got more and more comfortable. I figured if there was someone I should tell this to it would have to be Andy. I just spoke softly and i didn't even recognize my own voice.
"I called my lawyer and had him file for divorce papers 2 days ago." I said softly.
"What?!" Andy exclaimed.
Andy's voice was way higher than his normal register and that made us all jump this time. I straightened up a bit and sighed. Andy didn't look at me with his accusing eyes and I knew that what I told him would never leave this room.
"Well. If you have to do what you gotta do to be happy and make this easy for you." Andy stated, "don't worry, he'll never know. Because I won't tell."
"Thanks Andres." I stated as we fell into a long silence.
*
A few days later the guys had gathered up at my place to leave.
Gin was in a corner shooting Joe the MEANEST looks and he was kissed up under Sapphire. This made me physically sick to where I went to throw up. Patrick was rocking the car seat with Roman in it lazily with his foot trying to avoid picking him up as Andy held Sofia and shot Patrick mean looks.
I came back from the bathroom and their car had arrived. Joe handed me Sofia and his New Girl tried to touch her.
"I don't think so." I said softly pushing Sofia into the arms of Gin, "she's better off with her."
"I don't like you." Gin told Sofia, "I've been fighting you since you were born. You know that."
Sofia gave Gin a snarky look and Gin held her even closer. Joe didn't dare say a word to me and Patrick opened his mouth then closed it before walking to get his bags. He knew better.
"When will you be back guys?" I asked.
"A few days." Andy stated.
"Patrick I,-" I started but just as quickly closed my mouth when he looked impatiently back at me as the guys filed out.
It didn't matter if i said anything. It wouldn't fucking matter anyway. He wanst going to change this thing he had become. The guys walked out the door and to the car.
@@@
Well kids. Here it is. It took forever cuz of technical difficulties. We know what we want to happen but filling in the details and exactly what we want to focus on on each chapter has proven to be difficult. Anywhot.
Hope u like it. As usual leave comments and let us know what u think ohh also let us know if you have any ideas for the story. Make them good not that "Patrick and Cal and Joe and Gin have to get together and be happy" crap I'm serious! Think outside the box and let us know what you come up with.
Besos,
Gin&Cal
Sign up to rate and review this story