Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"did you succeed young Jedi?"

by Syn_INC

"Your best friend tried to kidnap your only son." Gin stated to Patrick. "Suh-weet!" Patrick said as him and Joe high 5ed, "did you succeed young Jedi?" "No. They took him away from me and kick...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 1618 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 94
Joe sighed and he didn't know what to do now.
"You still have these?" Joe asked.
"I like keys. You never know what they're going open to."
"Well then, can you return the one to my heart?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because its mine." Gin smiled evily.
Joe stood against the wall, yawned and closed his eyes. His ½ erected cock, still VERY prominant, showed no signs of going away. Gin walked to her door and opened it, hoping Joe got the idea. But as Joe walked to the door, the radio that was still on.

Something in you caused me to Take a new tact with you You were going through something I had just about scraped through /Why do you think I let you get away With the things you say to me?

Could it be I like you It's so shameful of me, I like you No one I ever knew or have spoken to Resembles you This is good or bad, all depending on My general mood Why do you think I let you get away With all the things you say to me? Could it be I like you / It's so shameful of me, I like you

"That songs about you by the way." Joe said as he exited the front door.
"Just fall down the stairs prick!" Gin stated closing the door.
Joe was leaning on the wall when Gin slammed the door on him. She then killed all the lights again and went to her room. No more then 2mins later there was a knock on the door and she stared at the ceiling. Another 3mins of door knocking passed and she finally got up, pissed off.
"Joe! Go the fuck-"
Joe's lips hit Gin's for the 2nd time that night and she fought against him simply because he was being a dick. But this man knew every curve of her body and she quickly gave in to him. His hands slid up her thighs and to the bottom of the Chicago Blackhawks jersey she had on.
He pulled that over her head and she parted from their kiss to take his shirt off.
Joe's blue eyes looked tired and they were bloodshot from the tequila. No hate burned in those eyes, only lust for the body thrown before him.
As Gin worked on these damn buttons again she ran her fingers through her hair. Joe caught a breath, grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled it back and licked her throat down between her breasts.
Gin's hands found Joe's hard penis and pushed his jeans off his hips. He bit around her collar bone and she moaned softly for him. A smile came to his lips as he slipped his hand down the bump of her belly and eased his fingers into her.
As Joe's fingers slowly pumped in and out his tongue was licking her lip. Gin squeezed her thighs together as she knew that famaliar feeling of orgasm.
"Oh God Joe." Gin stated holding onto his arm and she came a first time.
"Ready for me?" Joe asked parting her legs with his knee, "Its been so long."
"I know...just- please." Gin softly begged.
"What?"
"Please."
"Say it again."
"Please Joe-" Gin moaned bringing her lips to his ears, "its always, been you."
Joe then had this smile on his face. He stepped out of his jeans and kicked them to a corner for better control. As he pushed her closer against the wall when he brought her legs up and around his body. He then held under her ass and entered her with one swift thrust. This was where he needed to be always.
Gin wrapped her hands loosely around his neck and her green eyes stared intently into his blue ones. She pulled him closer into a kiss as his thumb danced over her clit. He thrushed a few more times and came finally pushing Gin over the end.
"Bedroom?" Joe asked.
Gin shook her head and then pushed the door open.
Joe laid her on the bed and he caressed her hair softly. His hands then roamed her body trying to remember something but couldn't quite put his finger on it. There was something about her pot belly he loved and he just wanted to hold her.
"We need to work on this." Joe whispered in her ear.
"Yea."
His body laid on top of her and she brought a leg up to intertwin with his.
The next morning when Gin woke up there was the J&G keys there proved that last night really did happen. There was a noise in the kitchen and she got up to investigate.
"...standing in the front yard telling me how I'm such a fool takin' bout how I'll never find a man like you you got me twisted you must not know 'bout me / you must not know 'bout me..." I trailed off.
Gin stuck her head in the kitchen and I gave her a cup of coffee.
"Morning Tinklebiscuit." I stated.
"Hey Mommy." Gin groaned.
"What is it?"
"My body hurts."
"Why?"
"I donno."
"You should check that out."
"I will. Are we gonna go see the babies?"
"Yes ma'am."
"What time is it?"
"1030a."
"I had a dream I totaly sexed Joe last night."
I laughed and sighed.
"Get dressed, take a shower, brush your teeth, comb your hair and lets go see Roman and Sofia...not in that order but you get the gist of it."
"I surely do."
It took a while for Gin to pull herself together this morning which was weird to me. When she finally did come out her room dressed she had a smile mixed with tears.
"What happened in the 10 minutes you took a shower and got dressed?" I demanded.
"Nothing." She stated.
"You're crying."
"No I'm not."
"Lets go woman."
Gin and I got into my truck and we drove to the hospital.
When we got into the NICU Joe was standing there all bright eye'd and bushy tailed. His hands were in his pockets and he was rocking back and forth on the heels of his all black Chucks. There he was as cool as The Fonz. Something was up.
"What did you do?" I asked.
"I 'said' something funny about kidnapping Sofia and Roman. Did you know that's totally frowed upon?" Joe said as serious as possible through a straight face.
"I did."
Gin walked passed Joe and into the NICU where they had taken both babies off of their ventilators. Gin grabbed Roman and he gurggled as soon as he saw her. She had his heart, or he had her heart, it was all over I think I've lost my only son to my best friend.
Dr. Sanchez walked in with Joe behind her and sighed.
"Calista." Dr. Sanchez stated as she gave me a hug.
"How are you?"
"I'm great and you?"
"Waiting for them to be cleared to take them with me."
"There's something I need to show you."
"What is it?"
She had a tape and popped it into one of the TVs. I stood there with my my arms crossed watching a time stamp scroll on top of a security video. Id noticed that body anywhere and turned to see Joe next to Gin with his hands in his pockets.
I then turned back to the television and saw the Joe on there unzip his hoody, pick up Roman and put the kid neatly near his chest. Joe then put his hood back on his head and looked to the left then right. A nurse then walked over threw a fit, Joe gave Roman back, Dr. Sanchez walked in and the tape stopped.
"Are you fucking retarded?" I asked with this look on my face, "you told me 'I said...'."
"Said...attempted...either way we fuckin'." Joe concluded with this ½ smile.
"Joe. Shut. Up. But seriously, that's the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen." I stated laughing hystericaly.
"You guys are all insane." Dr. Sanchez stated, "if I didn't walk in they were going to arrest him."
"He thinks he's funny." I added, "thank you, it meant a lot."
~
We had conned the NICU to help us out and taken the twins to see Patrick. He held Sofia as she hapilly looked up at the man she's already idolizing when Gin spoke.
"Your best friend tried to kidnap your only son." Gin stated to Patrick.
"Suh-weet!" Patrick said as him and Joe high 5ed,
"did you succeed young Jedi?"
"No. They took him away from me and kicked me out. Until Cal and Gin showed up."
"That was NOT a high 5 moment, Cheating Whore" I reiterated, "they would have arrested him if Doctor Sanchez wouldn't have walked in."
"Alright, 2 down 2 to go. But really make your own kids and leave mine alone." Patrick then thought about what Joe said and sighed, "Did you say Cal and Gin?"
"Yes." Joe stated.
Gin was too into her and Roman world, feeding him, to notice the breakthrough.
"Well you'll be able to take them home in a few days. When they pass a random set of tests." Dr. Sanchez stated.
"Yummy." I said with a smile.
It was 3 days later to the T that we got to take them home.
Patrick and I were leaving the hospital, with kids in tow. Joe was leaning on Gin until she moved and he caught himself. I clicked the twins seats into the carseat bases and exhaled.
"Well?" I asked.
"I'm a scared." Patrick whispered.
"Because I have to take care of you and them? Whatev."
I rolled my eyes and shut the car door.
Sign up to rate and review this story