Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

I'll Win The War

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-18 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 516 words

0Unrated
I got out of the shower feeling a little better. My stomach had settled for the moment and the hot water had relaxed my neck. I went down the hall to my room and as usual my father had sat out pajama’s for me. It was a little weird how he’s done this since I moved in here. My bed is always made and there are always pajamas waiting for me. I put on the clean clothes and climbed into my warm bed and closed my eyes.

Then I realized that it was going to be really hard to sleep with the sun shining brightly through my window. I got out of bed and walked over to the window, I pulled the thick dark purple curtains closed. I climbed back into bed. The curtains had the desired effect of basically blocking all outside light. I closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

I was almost there when I heard my bedroom door open and then creak back closed. I opened my eyes to see a shadowed figure standing over me. “Alana,” I took a relieved breath.

“Frank?”

“Yeah who did you think it was the boogie man?” he said I could hear that cocky smile in his voice.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. Knowing he knew the rule about my not having guys in my room.

“The basement is cold,” he said.

“Here,” I said lifting the covers for him to climb in. “Now you have to be gone before Jacob sees you or we are both in a load of trouble.”

“He went to work, he’s going to be working late tonight.”

“How do you know this?”

“My mother told me. He asked her to keep an eye on you, and she asked me to stay with you cause she’s working late too,” I smiled thinking of all the things we could do while we were alone. I moved closer to him, all thoughts of sleep gone from my mind.

“So Frank what do you wanna do?” I asked, he wrapped his arms around me.

“For now, sleep,” he said firmly,

“What if I don’t want to sleep,” I asked and started nibbling on his ear.

“Come on, don’t do that,” he whined, I smiled cause I knew I was getting to him. “We barely got any sleep last night,” I started kissing down his neck. My hand moved up his shirt. “Lana…” he said. Then I guess he gave up cause he started kissing me. All my other activities ceased as his lips met mine. We stayed like that for I don’t know how long. Both of us fighting for dominance, it didn’t feel like it was long enough. Finally he pulled back both of us out of breath. “Now go to sleep,” he ordered.

“You may have won the battle, but I will win the war,” I said turning over.

“Eventually, I’ll throw in the towel,” he said wrapping his arms around me. Then we both drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story