Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Hot Butter Kisses

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 662 words

0Unrated
“Well its about damn time,” I heard Amanda say. I opened my eyes to see her, Erelin, Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Gerard standing over us.

“How the hell did you get into my house?” I said groggily. I looked at Gerard he didn’t look happy like everyone else.

“The flower pot key,” Mikey said.

“Is there anyone who doesn’t know about that key?” I asked. Bob thought for a moment.

“Uh…No,” he said, causing the others to laugh accept for Gerard. I wondered what was wrong with him.

“What time is it?” Frank asked.

“We just got out of school. Your dad was calling us last night looking for you,” Erelin said. She looking like my mother when she was mad at me for missing curfew.

“I…” I started to explain.

“Boys out,” Amanda commanded. They all left accept Frank he still had an arm wrapped protectively around me. “You out, in fact we should fuss at you too.”

“Oh no that’s not necessary,” he said, getting out of my bed quickly. As he closed the door, he mouthed “Good luck,” to me.

“So you wanna tell us why the hell you didn’t call us?” Erelin said sitting next to me on the bed.

“I just needed to get away from any and everything that reminded me of here.” I explained, unsure as to weather or not they would understand.

“Next time, just call okay. When your dad said he didn’t know where you were we got a little worried. I mean it doesn‘t take a rocket scientist to see you were depressed. Sometimes depressed people do stupid things” Amanda said. I figure there was a story there, but I knew by looking at her face she didn’t want to go into it. I only had a limited amount of time to enjoy with them, cause tomorrow undoubtedly I would be grounded for lord knows how long.

“Like I told Jacob…my dad. I didn’t mean to make anyone worry,”

“Yeah that’s okay cause Patrick called, Mikey.” Erelin said.

“Wait I thought he called Frank,” I said.

“No, I called Frank cause Bob and I were…busy,” Amanda said. “Plus I knew that you two needed to talk,”

“So how did that “Talk” go?” Erelin asked with a mischievous smile.

“It went fine, I think we finally got through all the crap,” I said then I added. “And that is all we did we talked,”

“So what do you wanna do? Since we both know that you are going to be on lock down for a while after that stunt last night,” Erelin asked.

“Lets go check with the guys and see what they wanna do. I don’t think it would be a good idea for me not to be home when my dad gets here. So what ever we do has to happen here.” I said.

“Okay,” Amanda said. We headed downstairs. I didn’t feel the need to change out of my pajamas. If I did I might be tempted to leave, I really had some ground to make up with Jacob.

“How bout a simple movie night?” Frank suggested after I explained why we couldn’t go out.

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “You guys go pick out the movie I’ll pop some pop corn.” they all left me at least that’s what I thought.

“So you and Frank are together now?” I turned to find Gerard.

“I think so, we haven’t come right out and said that we were boyfriend girlfriend yet.” I said taking out the butter to melt so I could pour it over the pop corn.

“Do you want to be?” I turned to look at him. He looked like he feared the answer that I might give.

“Gerard what’s wrong?” he took two quick steps and suddenly I was in his arms and his lips were on mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story