Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

It Never Happened

by Carebear_Assassin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-22 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 769 words

0Unrated
He backed me up against the counter lifting me so that I sat on it and wrapping my legs around his waist. I tangled my fingers in his hair. Until he broke the kiss and let his forehead rest on mine, both of us out of breath. “Sorry,” he said. I closed my eyes.

“Move,” I said coldly, I couldn’t let him see how much that kiss had gotten to me. He stepped back. “This didn’t happen, understand?” he nodded and left me in the kitchen to finish with the popcorn. Why did he do that? Why did I like it? I’m sure I want to be with Frank, but there was something in that kiss. I don’t know what.

“Lana, do you need some help?” Frank said coming up behind me.

“No, I’m done now,” I said turning with the bowl of popcorn in my hand.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, I guess I’m just a little hungry,” I said lying. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me.

“What do you want to eat?” I thought for a moment.

“I don’t know,”

“How bout some Pizza?”

“That would be fine,” I said smiling.

“Okay, I’ll order it,”

“Hey Frank,” I said before he went to get the phone.

“Yeah?”

“What does this mean for you and me? I mean are we together now or…”

“You mean you want to know if we are exclusive, official, one on one?” he smiled. He was enjoying this too much.

“Yes,” I decided that there was no need to be all shy about it. He closed the distance between us in two steps, much like Gerard did and wrapped his arms around me again.

“Yes, if that’s what you want,” in answer I kissed him.

“You should take that as a yes,” then someone cleared their throat at the kitchen door.

“Uh… we are waiting on our popcorn woman,” Erelin said with a smile. “It’s probably all cold now,” she pouted. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Then followed her down stairs.

Gerard watched as we came down and sat on the couch together. I snuggled closer to Frank and he put his arm around me. I didn’t know why but I felt the need to show him that it was me and Frank. Not me and him.

“Guys I just remembered I got to give my mom a ride in to town.” Gerard said suddenly.

“Dad let her keep the car today, so…” Mikey started.

“No he didn’t Mikes, he forgot to this morning. So I gotta get going,” I looked at him, I could tell he was lying. He was leaving because of me. Why did he have to kiss me? Why can’t things be simple?

“Okay Gee, see you later.” Frank said as he left. I tried to concentrate on the movie but I couldn’t. “Lana, what’s wrong?” Frank asked. “You haven’t laughed at a single joke.”

“Nothing,” the door bell rang. “I’ll go get the pizza,” I said dodging his question. He handed me the money and I went to the door and paid for the pizza. Then bought plates and sodas down for everyone to eat. With a full stomach I found myself falling asleep during our third movie.

“Lana, lets go to bed,” Frank whispered. I just nodded. “Hey it’s getting kinda late guy’s I think we are going to turn in.” the all whispered to each other.

“The new couple wants to be alone,” Ray said raising an eyebrow.

“No, we just want to go to sleep. Besides Jacob should be him any minute now and I’m already in trouble. I don’t think he would like that I just had a movie night after last night.” they all reluctantly got up and left. Once they were gone Frank followed me up to my room.

“You just lied, you know Jacob is working late,” he said as we climbed into my bed.

“Yeah, I know, but I was really tired,” I said snuggling up to him. “And I knew they wouldn’t leave without a good reason.”

“I’ll stay until you fall asleep then I have to leave, cause if I fall asleep. I won’t wake up before Jacob gets here.”

“If he saw us sleeping together, he would never approve of you and I dating.” I said with a smile.

“Exactly,” I lay my head on his chest and let the beating of his heart lull me to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story