Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Why?

by Moonshyne 1 review

The morning after.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 1431 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob woke up to get a drink of water and heard voices in the kitchen.

“They wouldn’t have had that fight if she dated someone more like us,” said an unknown voice.

“What dating that Mark guy? After what he did to her?” said Dave.

“No he means him, he’s had a crush on Madison since the day he met her,” he heard Kelsey saying. “Ain’t happening bro she’s totally into Bob.”

“C’mon how long will it really last I mean okay he’s a rock star right but how long before it’s gone on booze, drugs and woman?”

“He’s not like that. He’s a nice guy, actually none of them are like that.”

“Still it’s not the kind of wealth she’s used to.”

“I’m agreeing with your sister on this one. I don’t know either one too well but shit you know how they feel about each other. Besides every couple have arguments, if they don’t something’s seriously wrong.” Bob heard Dave saying.

“Even you two?”

“Of course and then we get to make up later, which I’m sure Bob and Madison did,” said Dave.

“I don’t even want to know,” said the unfamiliar voice.

“I’m sure you don’t,” said Kelsey.

Bob finally got brave enough to walk into the kitchen.

“Mornin’,” said Bob.

“Bob I want to meet my brother Tyler who flew into town last night unannounced,” said Kelsey giving Tyler a dirty look.

“I needed a place to stay Jessica threw me out.”

“Again. What about Mom and Dad?”

“They’re sort of upset at me right now.”

“Again.”

“I know, I know I need to get my life straightened out. Can I stay here just for a little while?”

“You know I have to ask Madison.”

“Why it’s your house?” asked Tyler defiantly

“Your house?” asked Bob.

“Yeah, when I was going to school her dad and my parents split the cost fifty-fifty. When I graduated my parents bought her dad out with the condition she stays here until she graduates.”

“I didn’t know that. She made it sound like this is hers.”

“It is just not on paper. Even though the piece of paper says I own it, it’s ours and I would never want her to think of it any other way.” Kelsey turned to her brother, “And that’s why I have to ask Madison.”

It was then that the phone rang and Kelsey answered it. The expression on her face quieted the room. Dave grabbed the phone, “Who is this?”

“Watertown police, we were hoping Miss Skakel and Miss Trenton would come down for some questions and help us with a composite.”

Dave responded softly, “They’ll be there,” then hung up the phone. He turned to Kelsey and started talking, “You know we have to go, the sooner the better. We want this guy caught.”

“You’re right.”

“I’m sure between the three of us we’ll get a dead on description.”

“What are you guys talking about?” asked a confused Taylor.

“Someone mickied Maddie’s drink and your sister drank it,” said Bob.

“What? I thought you guys were just out. Are you okay sis?” Tyler got up and wrapped his arms around his sister.

“I’m feeling a lot better now, thanks to Dave and Madison.”

“I think I’ll go wake Maddie up,” said Bob.

“Bob try and keep her away from the papers.”

Bob saw the paper laying on the table, “Can I see?”

Bob looked at the paper and saw a small article on the front page. It read, “Trenton Victimized Again”. Bob read quietly through the article just the same old bullshit.

“I’m not keeping it away from her. She’s stronger than you think and I’m here to support her.”

“Keeping what from me?” said Madison as she walked into the kitchen.

“Papers are at it again,” said Bob.

Madison took the paper from Bob read it and threw it on the table. “I’m not going to let it get me down. We’re all safe and sound and that’s all that matters. My boyfriend is playing a show tonight and then he has tomorrow off and we’re spending the day together. I’m going to have fun, and you guys should too. Kelse, by that way, what is he doing here?”

“Jessica threw him out,” said Kelsey.

“Again?” Madison said looking at Tyler.

“Okay if I stay here for a while?”

“Just no accidentally peeking in my shower, if you do I’ll send Bob after you.”

“Promise,” said Tyler.

“We have to go to the police and give them a description of Chris,” said Dave.

“I’ll go get dressed,” said Madison. “By the way we’re going to head out to the show afterwards, are you guys still coming?”

“I don’t know,” said Kelsey.

“Come on it will be fun.”

“Do you still want to go Dave?”

“Whatever you want snookums,”

Bob looked at Madison as she started to walk back to her bedroom and whispered ‘snookums?’

“So where are you guys going?” asked Tyler.

“Bob has a show tonight in Hartford, so we’re all going. Get our minds off things,” said Kelsey

“Oh,” Tyler looked down sadly.

“Do you want to come?” asked Bob.

“If it’s alright.”

“Sure I’ll get you a backstage pass.”

“Thanks.”

“Just no free peeks at my girl.”

“No problem.”

Bob was about to call the guys when his phone rang, it was Ray.

“Hey,” Bob said while answering the phone.

“How’s Maddie?”

“Okay. We’re headed out to the police station for a composite and then we’ll be heading back there.”

“Tell her we’re thinking of her and her roommate and see you in a few hours.”

“Yeah sooner I hope.”

Madison came walking in dressed in jean shorts and a white sleeveless button down shirt.

“Are we ready?” asked Madison.

“We were thinking of coming back here and change before we head out to the show,” said Kelsey.

“Okay, why don’t we take separate cars so Bob and I can head directly to the show.”

Madison and Bob left through the mudroom and into the garage. “We’re taking this?” Bob said looking at the Mercedes parked in the garage. “It’s beautiful.”

“You want to drive?” asked Madison.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Here you go”, she gave him the keys.

Bob hit the passenger door button and the door opened with ease he did the same with passenger sides door.

Bob looked around for a start button and couldn’t find it he finally turned to Madison, “How do I start it?”

She flipped a small panel on the shifter and there was a glowing red button. Bob smiled at her and kissed her then started the engine, he pressed on the gas and listened to the engine rev. Also as soon as the engine started the garage door went up. They waited until Dave and Kelsey pulled out and they followed, “I could get very used to this.”

Madison unhooked the top of and it automatically went down. “I think I’m going to need some driving gloves,” smiled Bob.

The four of them spent an hour and a half between the police interview and the sketch artist. They promised that it would be on the evening news. After they left Madison and Bob took off for the venue in Hartford. Bob looked at Madison and then placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed it, she looked at him and gave a half smile.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I just don’t get it. All night we were having a great time, first the three of us and then when Dave showed up the four of us. He was so nice. The killer is he could have had any girl in the place. They were all drooling at him. Except for me and Kelse, he said that’s why he came over. What makes a man do something like that? And what if I did take it? Kelse was all over Dave, I thought given the chance they would have done it right there. I would hate to think if you saw me with him.”

“Shhh It didn’t happen that way okay. I’m sorry Kelsey drank it but I’m not sorry you didn’t. And I hope they catch the fucking bastard.”
Sign up to rate and review this story