Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Say Goodbye, The Hundreth Time.

Chapter 3

by XxMCRXISXAMAZINGxX 0 reviews

Holly eavesdrops on Frank and Gerard's conversation then is chased down.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 851 words

0Unrated
My alarm clock beeped irratatingly at 6:45 in the morning. I groaned and turned it off. I lay there for a while before finally getting up and dressed.
I brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs.

From what I could see, my mom still wasn't home. Did she come home at all lat night?
I shrugged to myself and walked to school.

About halfway there I saw Frank running up the porch steps of someones house. His maybe?
I know it's rude to eavesdrop, but he had an urgent look on his face. I wanted to figure out why.
I sprinted over to the bushes along side the house, completley unseen.
"Gerard! GERARD! Open the damn door!!" Frank pounded his fist on the front door violently.
I heard the door open.
"Frank? What the hell is wrong with you?" Gerard shouted angrily.
"You have to ask her today!" Frank said.
"Ask who what?"
"I don't know her name! It starts with an 'H' though." Frank said, his voice gradually getting quieter as he spoke.
"I don't know what you're talking about. You want me to ask some random girl you don't even know... what?"
"There are people here, Gerard. We talked about this yesterday!"
I tried to change my position, those bushes were uncomfortable.
It was silent. I was afriad they heard me adjusting. I remained completley still, not breathing.
"Oh yeah, now I remember!" Gerard said after what seemed like years.
I sighed in relief.
"Did you hear that?" Frank asked suddenly. I froze.
Shit shit shit shit. I'm gonna get caught. I do NOT want to be caught in the bushes next to a complete stangers house eavesdropping! Come on Holly, think!

I pulled my hoodie over my head and bolted out of the bushes, running as fast as I could.
"Who the fuck is that?" I heard Gerard scream.
At the moment I was grateful my mother had made take track for the past 3 years.

I ran down the sidewalk, avoiding cursing pedestrians. There was no time to stop and apologize.
I turned a sharp corner. I wasn't entirely sure they were chasing me, but I had a pretty strong feeling that they were. They appear to be 'take no shit' kinda of guys.

I saw a park up ahead. I could go there and hide behind some trees or something.
But I had to cross the street to get there. I groaned.
I turned around to make sure they weren't behind me. I smiled to myself when I saw nobody there.

My face was well covered by my hoodie so that if they had been there they wouldn't have been able to tell who I was, and my hair was hidden as well. So it worked out perfectly.

I carefully made my way across the road. Once I was on the opposite sidewalk, I turned around again. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw Gerard turn the corner with a hyper little Frank behind him. I kept running, pushing myself to go faster.

I turned around one final time to see that they disappeared!
What the hell? Where'd they go?
I stopped to catch my breath, figuring they stopped chasing me. But it was stolen from my lungs when I felt the wieght of what felt like a sumo wrestler tackle me. Me and my attacker went flying and hit the ground with a painful thud. I groaned in pain.
"What the hell?" I grumbled, opening my eyes.
Frank was sprawled out on top of me and Gerard was laying on the ground next to us.

"Did you just tackle me?" I asked innocently.
"Yeah, sorry." Gerard mumbled.
"Frank get off of her!" Gerard ordered.
"Right. Sorry," Frank said helping me up after he got up himself.
"So why did you just knock me to the ground?" I asked.
"We thought..." Frank trailed off. "We thought you were someone else. We were chasing him for a few blocks. I mean the way he ran it must've been a a 'he' right, Gerard?"
"The little bastard was pretty fast," Gerard agreed.
I smiled to myself.

"You're in my homeroom, right?" Frank asked, making small talk.
"I think so," I said casually.
"Well, I'm Frank, and this is Gerard," Frank introduced.
I nodded. "Yeah I met Gerard yesterday. But I'm Holly." I replied.

"So," I started as we began to walk. "Why were you chasing someone?"
"Oh, the little creep was hiding in Gerard's bushes." Frank shook his head dissaprovingly.
"What a creep!" I agreed, hiding my smile.

I saw the school up ahead. I fugured we'd be late. That little chase lasted quite a while.
"Hey you guys wanna skip?" Gerard asked as if reading my mind. "We're probably late anyway,"
I shrugged, thinking it'd be wierd to skip school with two people I hardly know.
"I don't care," Frank said. "But where would we go?"
"The amusement park? My cousin works there so we could get in for free." Gerard said.
"Okay," Frank and I said in unison.


Sorry it's kinda short. Reviews are greatly appreciated. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story