Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Thursday

by Carebear_Assassin 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 765 words

1Exciting
First period I got into class late, but Mrs. Doubtfire let it pass this time. I know why cause she still felt sorry about my mother. It was fine with me I would milk her sympathy until it ran dry. I was anxious through class. I wanted to see Frank again, and class was just taking way too long. Finally the bell rang and I was free. I ran out into the hallway and strait into Gerard’s arms.

“Oh sorry,” I said quickly removing my self from his grasp.

“It’s okay sugar,” he said. The way he said sugar sent vibrations through my body. I quickly shook my head trying to forget the way I’d called his name out while in the ballroom at the lodge.

“Hey babe,” Frank said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. “Come on I’ll walk you to class.” He pulled me away and we walked all the way to my next class. Then we kissed and he left. I went and took my normal seat in between Gerard and Bob. Class started and Furman was already starting in on me. I sucked it up and just went with the flow.

“Hey Al,” Gerard whispered. He was the only one who called me Al and I loved it.

“Yeah?” I whispered once Furman was facing the chalkboard.

“What are you doing Thursday?” he asked. I thought for a moment.

“I don’t know yet why?” he smiled.

“Don’t make any plans,” this couldn’t be good. If he thought I was going to be going out with just him he was mistaken. I can’t be alone with Gerard. When we are alone we end up making out.

“Okay,” I said. Then started paying attention again. After class Gerard disappeared and Bob and I walked to the cafeteria together. I did my usual routine and sat down at the table. I guess Frank and I sitting in his car was out of the question. Lunch was halfway over when Frank and Gerard showed up both with huge grins on their faces. “What did you two do?” I asked after they settled into their seats.

“You didn’t make plans for Thursday did you?” Frank asked.

“No why?”

“It’s a surprise,” he said. God I hate surprises.

It was like torture waiting the two days till Thursday. Both Frank and Gerard wouldn’t tell me anything. After school that day they both showed up at my house. I was already dressed in a short black cocktail dress. It tied over one shoulder and had a spaghetti strap over the other one. I’d piled my waist length hair on top of my head in a bun and let two tendrils fall along the sides of my face. When I opened the door for them both of their mouths feel open.

“Wow,” one of them mumbled. I’m not sure which cause neither of their mouths moved.

“You look amazing, but you have to change,” Gerard said.

“Are you serious?” I asked. They both laughed, and I took this opportunity to close the door. They hadn’t told me where we were going and I didn’t know how to dress. One of them knocked on the door.

“Al come on, you know we can just use the flower pot key,” Gerard said. I opened the door again.

“We are going to be late if you don’t hurry up and change.” Frank said. I rolled my eyes.

“Than what should I wear?”

“Your favorite bands T and then a pair of jeans and flat shoes.” Frank said.

“So you want me to dress normal?” he nodded and I said fine. I ran upstairs and threw on a pair of jeans, My Fall Out Boy shirt and the stay gold hoodie that Patrick had given me when I first moved here.

“That’s the Lana we all know and love,” Gerard said once he saw the changes.

“Hey where did you get that hoodie?” Frank asked.

“Oh my mother bought it for me before I moved here,” I lied, he wouldn’t be happy to hear that it was a parting gift from my ex-boyfriend.

“Well let’s go,” we walked out to his car and Frank and I got in.

“Gerard aren’t you coming?” I asked.

“Nope my part in this is over.” he had a sad smile like he wished I was going with him. “I’ll see you tomorrow, guys.” I waved out the window as Frank drove off.
Sign up to rate and review this story