Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

The Nerve

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 645 words

0Unrated
“So Frank where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.”

“Come on I hate surprises.”

“Oh you’re going to love this.” He said. “Just relax, you trust me don’t you,” he smiled over at me. I nodded and sat back in my chair. An hour later we pulled up to sonar, where I had first seen Frank and the guys perform.

“Who’s playing?” I asked excitedly.

“What part of it’s a surprise didn’t you understand?” he asked smartly. I rolled my eyes and we both got out. I tried to sneak a look at the tickets when he handed them over, but he hid them from my view. We made it in just as the first band started playing. It was called Cobra Starship they were really good. I made a mental note to pick up their CD before we left.

The next band was called The Academy Is… at first I thought the lead singer was a girl, but when he started singing the thought was dispelled from my mind. His voice was heavenly. Now I knew I would be buying two CD’s. Then I saw Andy up on stage. He started setting up his drum set. I turned and kissed Frank full on the lips.

“Thank you thank you thank you,” I said. He just smiled knowingly. I hadn’t seen my babies in concert since I got drunk that night and even then I wasn’t really able to concentrate on them. They started playing their set and we let our bodies sway with the crowd.

Patrick was about talking into the mic, I really loved that he was doing so well on stage I mean usually Pete did the intro to the songs.

“So this is a song dedicated to our friend who’s here in the audience with her new boyfriend. We just want you to know, we miss you,” he said pointing at me. Then they started into the song Grenade Jumper, obviously the song wasn’t written for me, but it applied none the less and I enjoyed every minute. For their last song as is tradition they played Saturday almost bringing me to tears.

“Frank you are so getting laid tonight,” I whispered in his ear as we made our way backstage. He just smiled all big and followed me.

“Ally,” they all screamed in unison.

“Hey guys, You remember Frank right?” I said.

“Of course we do, he treating you right?” Pete said suspiciously.

“Of course would I be with him if he treated me any other way,”

“Oh yeah I forgot who I was talking to, welcome to the group,” Pete said. “I’ll take you around and introduce you to everyone. This is Gabe, from Cobra starship, hey where did everyone else go?"

“To the bus,” Gabe answered. “And who is this?” He said taking my hand and holding it for a little too long.

“I’m Alana, this is my boyfriend Frank.” I said. Frank wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck in an obvious display of marking his territory.

“How did you like the show?” Gabe asked totally ignoring Frank.

“Frank and I both loved the show, you guys were great.” He pulled something out of his back pocket and signed it.

“Here’s a free copy of the CD, I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the show.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek than walked away.

“Can you believe his nerve?” I asked Frank. I could tell by the look on his face that he was pissed. I rushed and met the other bands. The rest of them were really nice and talked more to Frank than me. Every once and a while Frank would do that marking his territory thing for the benefit of the boys.
Sign up to rate and review this story