Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Screw You Frank

by Carebear_Assassin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-08 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 937 words

1Ambiance
Finally right before we left we ran into Patrick, I think he had been purposefully avoiding us, I know I was avoiding him. I gave him a friendly hug. “You guys did great,” I said.

“Well we kinda had to show off a bit with you here,” he said.

“Oh I bet you say that to all the pretty girls,” I laughed it off.

“I see you still have the hoodie, I gave you,” I suddenly didn’t feel so good.

“Uh yeah, it’s just that awesome. We have to get going thought, it was great seeing you guys play.” We made our way out to the car. I had lied about the hoodie and now Frank knew. We drove in silence for I’d say a good half-hour before Frank said anything to me. I knew right away that he was pissed more than he was before about Gabe.

“So he gave you the hoodie?” I nodded. “I don’t want you to wear it anymore. In fact I want you to throw it away,” he was calm and collected, but pissing me off.

“Frank you can’t tell me what I can and can’t wear. This is one of my favorite hoodies, I’m not throwing it away cause you are uncomfortable.” I responded just as calm and collected. We weren’t far from my house and if I didn’t piss him off. I might make it home with out us fighting. I wasn’t in the mood to fight.

“Lana that wasn’t a request, you are going to throw that hoodie away. If I see you wearing it again, I’m going to be very upset and next time you’re going to flirt with a guy. Don’t invite me along.”

“I don’t care how upset you get, deal.” I sorta lost it and yelled. “I’m not throwing it away and I wasn’t flirting with anybody. You surprised me with tickets to see my favorite band and one of the lead singers in a supporting band was a total douche. Not my fault.”

“And what about that William guy. Darlin this and Darlin that,” he yelled back.

“I can’t control what he calls me. I didn’t do anything Frank,” I yelled, pissed off that he was saying it was my fault. He pulled into Acorn Park and parked the car.

“Give me the hoodie,” he said looking strait ahead.

“Screw you frank,” I got out of the car and started walking in the direction of my house. It was dark and freezing cold. Snow was still on the ground in places. I was probably going to get lost, but I didn’t care I just needed to be away from Frank.

“Alana,” I heard Frank call. He was near by, but it was too dark for me to see anything really. Someone grabbed my arm. “Just give me the sweat shirt,” he said the anger evident in his voice. “Why won’t you just learn your place. You’re mine and I don’t want you wearing some other guys hoodie.”

“Did I stutter before? I said no,” I felt cold metal on my neck and froze, it was obviously a knife. “Frank?”

“Just stay still,” he said through gritted teeth. The knife cut down the front of the hoodie and the he ripped it the rest of the way off. “I said the hoodie had to go.” He said trying to pull my shivering body into his arms.

“Get off of me,” I said tears streaming down my face. He hadn’t hurt me. He just scared the hell out of me.

“Shhh its okay,” he said pulling me again into his arms this time he held me securely so I couldn’t get lose. “I would never hurt you,” he kissed my forehead. He walked me back over to the car and I got in without a word. “I’ll buy you a new one, or give you one of mine,” I just got out of the car and walked into my house.

I hurried up to my room so Jacob wouldn’t see me. The last thing I needed was for him to worry about me. This seals the deal. I can’t be with Frank. I won’t he’s too controlling and from tonight I see he’s dangerous. I’m not the type to just sit back and take any kind of abuse. It really sucks cause he can be really sweet some times, and he can make me laugh when I want to cry. I can just tell though that this is never going to be a healthy relationship. His words echoed in my head.

“Let’s get this straight, you belong to me. If you try to leave me before I say its okay you will regret it.” I didn’t know what that meant and I was pretty sure that I didn’t want to find out. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. How did I get to a point where I was dating a guy I was scared of. I knew from the moment I saw him he was no good, but my mother always taught me not to judge a book by its cover. From now on I’ll just avoid him. I won’t get a ride from him tomorrow I’ll see if Gerard can bring me home. If he shows up in the morning I’ll just tell him that I have a ride from my dad.
Sign up to rate and review this story